Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter (39961 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by grandstar(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Stop being clever than half, the preceeding paragraphs was used to build the narrative and add context to the core message.

Yorubas used to be one both yoruba christians and moslems until yoruba moslems decided to become "yoruba moslems"

Your determination to stay ignorant baffles me. Your statement is strange to Yoruba's. There are Yoruba's Muslims who rare pigs

My mom's helper in Ondo was a Muslim, even an Alfa. He loved alcohol to no end.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by SouthEastFacts: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
I really don't have an issue with whatever you thing until you started spamming my mentions with your stupidity.

Just dance in your mud alone
Yoruba moslem, take your time
Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by SouthEastFacts: 11:41am On Jul 06, 2019
grandstar:

Your determination to stay ignorant baffles me. Your statement is strange to Yoruba's. There Yoruba's Muslims who rare pigs

My mom's helper in Ondo was a Muslim, even an Alfa. He lived alcohol to no end.
Oga, it is simple.

Gather 100 Yoruba moslems and ask them between Islam and Yoruba which one are they more loyal to?

Yoruba christians are just too ignorant
Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by Neoteny(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Yoruba moslems

Igboe flat head money worshipper

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by BuhariAdvocate: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2019
Guy stop my mention on religious related matters which kind human being you be self.
SouthEastFacts:

Stop lying boss.

Yoruba is polarized along religious line. Why did ilorin moslems massacre yoruba christian, rape their women and burn churches without provocation during cross over night?

Who do you think coined the phrase "yoruba moslem?

Read this open by Egbe Omo Oduduwa to yoruba moslems telling them to take a stand on their moslem religion or yoruba heritage.

The letter was first issued in 2017 and re-issued early this year.

Read, pay attention to paragraph 10, the last paragraph. Read it 3 times until it sinks into your skull that yoruba moslems are working with the caliphate to subjugate Yoruba Christians.

www.thepathfinderinternational.com/2019/02/25/egbe-omo-oduduwa-letter-to-yoruba-muslims-2/

Cc: Ultimatezlant
BuhariAdvocate
Metaphysical
Ayoefa
Itsme01
Bekpo

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by SouthEastFacts: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Neoteny:

Igboe flat head money worshipper
Cone-headed skull mining vulture. If you don't worship money, why do you guys mine human part for 8k

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by SouthEastFacts: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Guy stop my mention on religious related matters which kind human being you be self.
Yoruba moslem
Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by SmartMen: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Thank God this dude was defeated in the last election if he had won his regime could have worst than Idi Amin Dada of Uganda.
thanking God you don't have a job, you don't have a robust economy, thanking God you don't have economic cushions and inflow, thanking God for death of our soldiers, thanking God for the death of innocent lives... Yes, thank God well well.
Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by Neoteny(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Cone-headed skull mining vulture. If you don't worship money, why do you guys mine human part for 8k

Lols I'm not yoruba you shithead genetic crook. Not everyone who hates your guts is Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by deomelo: 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
[s]
Efewestern:

Some of you just support things because it has something to do with Buhari, I fear for our country with people like you who can't reason or think independently.

We have a situation were the indigenes of some states involved in the Initial project were protesting and rioting about the inclusion of there land in some Ruga rubbish, Pleatue indigenes took their displeasure about this issue to their state house, but yet the governor was still buying into the Ruga idea because of his loyalty to Buhari, same thing with Taraba, how can you please an ethnic group above your own people because of politics? There is nothing voluntary about the RUGA BS since the people whose land you are about giving to the Fulani are angry, sad and rioting, and why will FG fund a private business to start with?

The Fulanis are terror to their host, I have experienced first hand what they did to a farmer in my LGA, I even reported the issue here, it's funny how you because of politics can't call these guys out, despite the glaring fact that they have caused so many troubles in the country.

I'm not even surprised about Atiku's response, what do you expect, he is a Fulani man.
[/s]

They are not imposing it on any state, I am a member of this committee under the chairmanship of the Vice President, the federal government has not imposed that on any state. They said if you have land for pilot scheme they can assist, and donor agencies are coming from all over, it is not a federal government project, the World Bank is involved, the African Development Bank is involved. So if you have a scheme like this that can check poverty, bring revenue and also address insecurity, you will need to go into it but with due consultation from your state.

We did a lot of sensitisation in my state; it took me three months to do sensitisation and we all agreed that we should bring this concept to empower people. It is not meant to empower one tribe, it is for everybody and that would address the issue of insecurity because we don’t want people moving from one place to another looking for grasses.

The fact that federal government is bring the subsidy was a request from the committee chaired by Mr Vice President. Goodluck Jonathan did it and he budgeted about N10 billion but we didn’t see the money. If he had done that at that time, we would not be fighting insecurity between herders and farmers today.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/338229-plateau-governor-speaks-on-ruga-controversy-after-meeting-with-buhari.html

The fact that some states are establishing RUGA while some, including yours are not means it is voluntary and the fact that the people are against it doesn't mean it's not a voluntary program at state level.

Look up the meaning of voluntary in the dictionary.

1. If RUGA is not voluntary, how come RUGA is not already on the ground in your own village? Have your own village governors established RUGA.

2. Their governor in Plateau saw the benefits and approved RUGA in his state instead of surrendering to the widespread paranoia and misinformation people like you and other bigots are peddling all over the internet.

3. People elect leaders to make decisions on their behalf so if your leaders made decisions that you don't like, feel free to recall them or vote them out of office, it's called democracy.

4. If RUGA is mandatory and compulsory, why are they not setting it up in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, the SS and SS? Why not?

Or you just don't know the meaning of voluntary

5. GEJ came up with RUGA, but the rumor mongers, the bigots and paranoid people did not say a word, but all of a sudden, it's Fulani agenda. Please tell us, is GEJ Hausa Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by Efewestern: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
deomelo:

The fact that some states are establishing RUGA while some, including yours are not means it is voluntary and the fact that the people are not against it doesn't mean it's not a voluntary program at state level.
Look up the meaning of voluntary in the dictionary.

1. If RUGA is not voluntary, how come RUGA is not already on the ground in your own village? Have your own village governors established RUGA.

2. Their governor in Plateau saw the benefits and approved RUGA in his state instead of surrendering to the widespread paranoia and misinformation people like you and other bigots are peddling all over the internet.

3. People elect leaders to make decisions on their behalf so if your leaders made decisions that you don't like, feel free to recall them or vote them out of office, it's called democracy.

4. If RUGA is mandatory and compulsory, why are they not setting it up in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, the SS and SS? Why not?

Or you just don't know the meaning of voluntary

5. GEJ came up with RUGA, but the rumor mongers, the bigots and paranoid people did not say a word, but all of a sudden, it's Fulani agenda. Please tell us, is GEJ Hausa Fulani.

I'll ignore the part you said people like me spread Paranoia and misinformation. Now let's look at the meaning of Voluntary once again.

* done, given, or acting of one's own free will.

From the above definition, tell me one ethnic group in Pleatue, Taraba or Benue that is willing to give their land to the Fulani, please dont mention the governor of Pleatue, he is not a leader and he doesnt in any way represent the people.

A leader is one that will at all time represent and protect our interests, and if we the people are not okay with any development, the governor/leader must, no matter his alliance to anyone listen to his people, but when we have a useless and clueless governor who places the interests of another ethnic group above his, or the one who ass lick the president, then there is indeed a problem.

I don't know about any state, but I know we will resist any form of RUGA in our land, we have seen what the Fulanis are capable of doing, we want people who will bring development to our land, not people who will destroy the little we have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by deomelo: 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
Efewestern:

I'll ignore the part you said people like me spread Paranoia and misinformation. Now let's look at the meaning of Voluntary once again.

* done, given, or acting of one's own free will.

From the above definition, tell me one ethnic group in Pleatue, Taraba or Benue that is willing to give their land to the Fulani, please dont mention the governor of Pleatue, he is not a leader and he doesnt in any way represent the people.

A leader is one that will at all time represent and protect our interests, and if we the people are not okay with any development, the governor/leader must, no matter his alliance to anyone listen to his people, but when we have a useless and clueless governor who places the interests of another ethnic group above his, or the one who ass lick the president, then there is indeed a problem.

I don't know about any state, but I know we will resist any form of RUGA in our land, we have seen what the Fulanis are capable of doing, we want people who will bring development to our land, not people who will destroy the little we have.

Efewestern:

Some of you just support things because it has something to do with Buhari, I fear for our country with people like you who can't reason or think independently.

We have a situation were the indigenes of some states involved in the Initial project were protesting and rioting about the inclusion of there land in some Ruga rubbish, Pleatue indigenes took their displeasure about this issue to their state house, but yet the governor was still buying into the Ruga idea because of his loyalty to Buhari, same thing with Taraba, how can you please an ethnic group above your own people because of politics? There is nothing voluntary about the RUGA BS since the people whose land you are about giving to the Fulani are angry, sad and rioting, and why will FG fund a private business to start with?

The Fulanis are terror to their host, I have experienced first hand what they did to a farmer in my LGA, I even reported the issue here, it's funny how you because of politics can't call these guys out, despite the glaring fact that they have caused so many troubles in the country.

I'm not even surprised about Atiku's response, what do you expect, he is a Fulani man.

Saying Fulani people are terror and are a danger to you is ignorant and bigoted generalization because there are tens of millions law abiding Hausa Fulani citizens of Nigeria and they are not all herders and not even all headers are killers.

This is you ignorant and bigoted tribal elements spreading hate false and divisive information all over Nigeria.

You people do nothing but spread hatred, bitterness, anger, bigotry and discrimination,you don't mind your own business, you just spew ignorance and bigotry all over the place.

Btw, free will is the reason why your own village governors haven't established RUGA, it means it is voluntary and they have the free will to reject and so far, they have not set up RUGA and last time I checked, I don't see the army trooping to your village or plateau state to force RUGA on them. This is the meaning of voluntary.

You have a very lousy understanding if the term free will and voluntary.

Your problems are Hausa Fulani hatred, bigotry, tribalism and ignorance.
Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by Ayoefa: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Stop lying boss.

Yoruba is polarized along religious line. Why did ilorin moslems massacre yoruba christian, rape their women and burn churches without provocation during cross over night?

Who do you think coined the phrase "yoruba moslem?

Read this open by Egbe Omo Oduduwa to yoruba moslems telling them to take a stand on their moslem religion or yoruba heritage.

The letter was first issued in 2017 and re-issued early this year.

Read, pay attention to paragraph 10, the last paragraph. Read it 3 times until it sinks into your skull that yoruba moslems are working with the caliphate to subjugate Yoruba Christians.

www.thepathfinderinternational.com/2019/02/25/egbe-omo-oduduwa-letter-to-yoruba-muslims-2/

Cc: Ultimatezlant
BuhariAdvocate
Metaphysical
Ayoefa
Itsme01
Bekpo

SADEAST brainwashed religious zombie.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by SouthEastFacts: 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ayoefa:

SADEAST brainwashed religious zombie.
SADWASTE brainwashed yoruba moslem zombie

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by Efewestern: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
deomelo:

Saying Fulani people are terror and are a danger to you is ignorant and bigoted generalization because there are tens of millions law abiding Hausa Fulani citizens of Nigeria and they are not all herders and not even all headers are killers.

This is you ignorant and bigoted tribal elements spreading hate false and divisive information all over Nigeria.

You people do nothing but spread hatred, bitterness, anger, bigotry and discrimination,you don't mind your own business, you just spew ignorance and bigotry all over the place.

Btw, free will is the reason why your own village governors haven't established RUGA, it means it is voluntary and they have the free will to reject and so far, they have not set up RUGA and last time I checked, I don't see the army trooping to your village or plateau state to force RUGA on them. This is the meaning of voluntary.

You have a very lousy understanding if the term free will and voluntary.

Your problems are Hausa Fulani hatred, bigotry, tribalism and ignorance.

Let's be sincere here, between me and you who is a bigot?

There is no tribe like Hausa Fulani, stop dragging Hausa into our current discuss. By Fulani I mean the herders in my State, they are the ones who are threat to me and my people, the population of the Fulani in my state is very insignificant and the herdsmen make up a large percentage of that population.

Despite there small population, they are causing troubles everywhere, these herders are giving our mothers and fathers problems, killing our people, destroying farmlands, Terrorizing us, are they the only ethnic group in Nigeria?

Before the migration of herdsmen into our land, there was nothing like farmers clash, those who rear animals do that in their compound, we were doing fine until some archaic men came into our land, started destroying farmland and when we complain, they attack. We have Igbo, Yoruba, Efik and a lot Tiv people doing business in Delta state, yet it's only Fulani that we all are complaining about, can't you speak the truth for once?

I don't want to sound politically correct to please you and your likes, the interest of my people will always come first, so your opinion doesn't really matter.

Modified: I would love to see your response on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5285387/fulani-herdsmen-taken-over-farmlands

Hypocrite.
Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by Ayoefa: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

SADWASTE brainwashed yoruba moslem zombie

SADEAST product of Aba baby factory. Keep up y outr lunatic rants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures) / An Expatriate's Indepth Analysis Of Corruption In Nigeria / Jonathan Meets Buhari In Closed Door Meeting In Abuja ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.