Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter (39979 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show / Femi Fani-Kayode On Adam Nuru & The Death Of Tunde Thomas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by sapoyoro(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2019
MetaPhysical:

FFK was smooth here, cautious not to put Atiku on the spot rigjt away but reserved in case a followup might be necessary...but he covered the root of it.....its ethnic, not party! C'est finis!

Atiku can deceive some....he cant put a blindfold over Yoruba eyes. We are born with a third eye! grin

born with a third eye and sw gave him 50% of their votes.

3 Likes

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by sapoyoro(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2019
Efewestern:

Some of you just support things because it has something to do with Buhari, I fear for our country with people like you who can't reason or think independently.

We have a situation were the indigenes of some states involved in the Initial project were protesting and rioting about the inclusion of there land in some Ruga rubbish, Pleatue indigenes took their displeasure about this issue to their state house, but yet the governor was still buying into to Ruga idea because of his loyalty to Buhari, same thing with Taraba, how can you please an ethnic group above your own people because of politics? There is nothing voluntary about the RUGA BS since the people whose land you are about giving to the Fulani are angry, sad and rioting, and why will FG fund a private business to start with?

The Fulanis are terror to their host, I have experienced first hand what they did to a farmer in my LGA, I even reported the issue here, it's funny how you because of politics can't call these guys out, despite the glaring fact that they have caused so many troubles in the country.

I'm not even surprised about Atiku's response, what do you expect, he is a Fulani man.
deomelo has always been a daft one.

11 Likes

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by SouthEastFacts: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Okay what happen to a yoruba Muslim?
Kafir

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by tuniski: 8:43am On Jul 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Thank God this dude was defeated in the last election if he had won his regime could have worst than Idi Amin Dada of Uganda.
It is a shame that even upto this moment you can't see the disaster of "re-electing' Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by Oguieke(m): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2019
now I know that this forum is made up of mofos who do not think well before ommenting instead they attack anything topic with their warped brain.
Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by Ayoefa: 8:47am On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Yoruba moslems

Stop reasoning like a retarded brainwashed monkey who gets his news from radio Biafuro. Just a candid advice.

5 Likes

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by Angelfrost(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2019
The Op was trying to be mischievous with the heading... "Atiku vs FFK"... How? Nonsense and bloggers.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by franchasng: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Yoruba moslems
Nurudeen Hafeez and Taofeek Abdulrazaq right cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by Bizibi(m): 8:48am On Jul 06, 2019
sapoyoro:

deomelo has always been a daft one.
not just him,there are two daft ones who already commented here,big halfwits.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by somalianprince: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2019
Atiku is a detribalised Nigerian. This is sort of character that should lead a diversified country like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by karma2000: 8:49am On Jul 06, 2019
I said politics is vanity in Nigeria only karma can address
Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by owolabi5: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2019
Deceit Vs Facts?

Meanwhile

For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

Thanks
Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by SirLakes: 8:52am On Jul 06, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
I now subscribe to the theory that atiku knows he has lost the election and eventual court ruling but only trying to remain relevant in the news for 2023 when he clocks 80.

Atiku should start a blog or register on Nairaland since he has enough idle time to spare

Haha grin

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by tuniski: 8:52am On Jul 06, 2019
deomelo:
I don't give a shit about athiefKulooter, but I must admit, I love how he slammed and put the crack head in his place, he practically scolded him like a nuisance by saying he won't even dignify his rubbish threat with any response, that's like saying go fucckk yourself.

FFK the crackhead don buy market..

grin grin

Totally off point! The threat he referred is that by that northern group that gave 30days ultimatum to FG.

5 Likes

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by babtoundey(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Atiku is atikulate. We don't follow blindly like our sophistikated moslem brothers

Cc: Benekruku
Ultimatezlant

Akindanidani, you don't follow blindly you follow stupidly.
Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by seunjungle1(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2019
Do you really understand what Atiku meant in his statement? I will advice you to read again bro. Thanks!

Efewestern:

Some of you just support things because it has something to do with Buhari, I fear for our country with people like you who can't reason or think independently.

We have a situation were the indigenes of some states involved in the Initial project were protesting and rioting about the inclusion of there land in some Ruga rubbish, Pleatue indigenes took their displeasure about this issue to their state house, but yet the governor was still buying into to Ruga idea because of his loyalty to Buhari, same thing with Taraba, how can you please an ethnic group above your own people because of politics? There is nothing voluntary about the RUGA BS since the people whose land you are about giving to the Fulani are angry, sad and rioting, and why will FG fund a private business to start with?

The Fulanis are terror to their host, I have experienced first hand what they did to a farmer in my LGA, I even reported the issue here, it's funny how you because of politics can't call these guys out, despite the glaring fact that they have caused so many troubles in the country.

I'm not even surprised about Atiku's response, what do you expect, he is a Fulani man.
Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by ighedosajam2018: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2019
What is wrong in seeking his views..
Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by itsme01: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Yoruba moslems

You people are extremely gullible... Do you honestly think Atiku cares about Yamree ..lol what a Dunce slave, do you think he doesnt know how much you people hate his fulani tribe, dont forget he is more fulani and can herd cattles and speak fulfude than Buhari that grew up with kanuris and zauzau people....

He has bought you people for a token for 2019 election, and since its in tribunals he is Dubai enjoying while you people his paid slaves are up and down in court with your fathers as lawyers..

shame on all of una... Yoruba wether muslim or christians would continue been far ahead of you

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by technicallyrich(m): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Yoruba moslems
even you na afonja. What happened to a biafran from ss or se been the president. Or we dont have capable hands? You be big fol.

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by technicallyrich(m): 8:56am On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Yoruba moslems
even you na afonja. What happened to a biafran from ss or se been the president. Or we dont have capable hands? You be big fol.
Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by Princedapace(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
I now subscribe to the theory that atiku knows he has lost the election and eventual court ruling but only trying to remain relevant in the news for 2023 when he clocks 80.

Only a serial political prostitute with no ideologies would do what he just did because he knows he can't even predict where desperation would take him next

If he can't even air his personal position how then would he ever muscle the balls to effect the impossible restructuring the south east worshipped him for

My brother, restructuring is for the best interest of all Nigerians.. Don't allow ethnic sentiment blind u. Even the north will benefit from restructuring..

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by Nathphil(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2019
cheesy
Benekruku:
[/s]
[s]

[s][/s]
Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by Ultimatezlant: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2019
Princedapace:

My brother, restructuring is for the best interest of all Nigerians.. Don't allow ethnic sentiment blind u. Even the north will benefit from restructuring..
of

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by Benekruku(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2019
Atiku needs to dissociate himself from FFK and Reno

Anythings this crack heads support goes down in modern politics

They are a curse to politics and anybody they align with is doomed.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by Yyeske(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
of course, but i hate when politicians use it to play politics.

You and i know it would affect the north the most and an atiku is the least person to ever consider it when he gets to power (like it or not he is a product of the lopsidedness)
Thanks bro, some still think that Atiku can help in restructuring this country and are blindly following and supporting him. Atiku and Buhari are both northerners and that would be almost difficult since it would be their region that would be mostly negatively affected.
Something two southern Christian presidents (GEJ and OBJ) couldn't do, they now expect a northern Muslim to do.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:18am On Jul 06, 2019
Benekruku:

You said it all!

God bless your mother!

Amen��
Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by Dpharisee: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Shame on you Atiku himself is a Muslim so what the hell.

But not a pretensious and hypocritical Muslim like Yoruba Muslims
Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by BuhariAdvocate: 9:23am On Jul 06, 2019
Stupid talk.
tuniski:

It is a shame that even upto this moment you can't see the disaster of "re-electing' Buhari!
Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by FarahAideed: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2019
Benekruku:

You said it all!

God bless your mother!

D
You demons stole his election and now you say nonsense
Re: Ruga: Atiku Vs Femi Fani-Kayode On Twitter by Leonbonapart(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Thank God this dude was defeated in the last election if he had won his regime could have worst than Idi Amin Dada of Uganda.
and you talk say this one geh sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Reject President Buhari’s Executive Order / Akon Eyakenyi: Akwa Ibom Senator's Convoy Kills Couple / Peter Obi Says He Will Hold A Press Conference Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.