Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,709 members, 7,955,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Ojo Sunday Obaifo Is Not A Criminal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ojo Sunday Obaifo Is Not A Criminal (542 Views)

Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. / It Is A Criminal Act To Deface Naira – CBN Warns Nigerians / Tinubu-ojo Installs Iyaloja, Babaloja In Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojo Sunday Obaifo Is Not A Criminal by Ebukahh97(m): 12:06am On Aug 18, 2019
I have gotten to the root of the matter and this is to address what I posted earlier about being scammed by one Ojo Sunday Obaifo.

To say very little, with Ojo Sunday's help and that of his family, I was able to apprehend and put the real criminal behind bars. He is still in police custody and will be there until I collect all my money back.

The real criminal is Peter Enabulu Esemeren. He uses the phone number 08087820904 for his evil operations.

I apprehended him in Lagos after 13 days of parting away with #150,000.

The mistake Ojo Sunday made was to provide his account number to someone who claimed his bank account couldnt receive more than #50,000.
I write this to clear his name from the earlier alleged crime.
Ojo Sunday Obaifo is innocent of the crime.

Peter Enabulu is a notorious and vicious criminal. He has been into the game as far back as August 2017. His victims have been crying since then until he met me and I'm just starting with him.

He is in Police custody at the moment and will be there for some time.

Before you transact online, please do a thorough check.

If you are ever scammed, no matter the amount....don't keep quiet... Hunt down the scammer and put him behind bars as much as you can.

Contact their family members, scammers belong to families. Report the scammer to his family that.

If they don't provide him or your money, arrest the family member you find... Detain them until they provide the real person you're after "the scammer".

Don't be scared of spending to find the scammer, when you find him , ensure he/she pays more than what they stole for wasting your time, as well as covering all the expenses you incurred, and who knows...you could become rich if you have a good lawyer to have you press for damages.

Together we can have a scam free Nigeria.

If you have a family member who is involved in fraud and criminal avtivities, today is a good time to stop them.!
Tomorrow may be too late!
It is already late for Peter Enabulu as he started begging for forgiveness after he was arrested and said he had repented and was now a child of God within about an hour of being arrested.

The society is bad and not functional but never a reason to steal and rip people of their hard earned money.!

Once again, a scam free Nigeria is possible....

On a lighter note, people have counselled me to start a private investigation firm.

If you know how to go about something like that and you're willing to help, please contact me.

One Nigeria,
One Love.

1 Like

Re: Ojo Sunday Obaifo Is Not A Criminal by crestedaguiyi: 1:09am On Aug 18, 2019
I also parted with 220k Thursday for a delivery that was not made, was insulted and threatened by the nairalander.

I am giving him till Tuesday as he requested to either make my delivery or do me a refund.

The IRT of the IGP are interested in knowing how it goes by the close of business on that day.
Let me be patient like gazzuzz and some notable nairalanders have adviced
Re: Ojo Sunday Obaifo Is Not A Criminal by Ebukahh97(m): 1:31am On Aug 18, 2019
Haba!

Heartless poeple.
Re: Ojo Sunday Obaifo Is Not A Criminal by crestedaguiyi: 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
How Can I contact you

(1) (Reply)

If Your Business Is Not On The Internet Your Business Will Be Out Of Business. / I Need Help With Payoneer Card / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.