Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Strategies For A Successful Relationships Episode 1 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Strategies For A Successful Relationships Episode 1 (176 Views)

Can Sinzu Stage A Successful Come Back Into The Nigerian Music Industry ? / Wizkid Clubs With Future After A Successful Concert / Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strategies For A Successful Relationships Episode 1 by Omaricha002(m): 12:10am On Jul 06, 2019
when you are connected to the person, you feel lonely and bored, the greatest human need is love. you have an innate desire to share your heart and life with someone else, to hold and to love, and to cherish. dating is an opportunity for you to explore and discover someone who you will share your love and life with. the relationship process is DATE, court, and then hopefully, gets married. this write up will help you connect with the right partner. befro you date that interesting person, you ought to first discover yourself. Get familiar with your real self, know who you really are, some people hide behind the personality of their parents, teachers, friends and romantic partners, but never try to discover who you are. they are scared of the process of discovering their authentic selves. there is the superficial you that people see and relate with and there is the real you. to connect with the right partner, you must get acquainted with the real you. KNOW YOURSELF. to do that, you need to ask yourself certain question. write out the answers to these questions in your journal. what are your interests, what is your dream, your passion, what qualities do you desire in a partner, if you don't know WHO YOU ARE, you won't know what kind of person you want to attract into your life. what kind of people are you attracted to, who do you find interesting, exciting and inspiring, who or what stirs up your abilities, talent, who are your heroes or heroines, who do you like to talk to or listen to, when you become comfortable with whom you are and who are you becoming, it becomes easy to recognize the kind of partner you want in your life. with other relevant information you will discover in this write up. NEXT TIME IN EPISODE 2, I shall tell you what i called DATING DON'T ( NOTE my name is MC Omaricha smart. a professional MC of all kinds of occasions, a motivational speaker, a relationship expert, an academians with great qualifications and communication skills, a conference anchor, seminar anchor, music lunch anchor, book lunch anchor, work shop anchor, church dedication and programs anchor, wedding ceremony, traditional marriage, naming ceremony, birthday celebration and many more. MC Omaricha smart also run's any kind of adverts for you and your business on radio stations and TV stations. call me on 08037728124 or 08163755176.
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Share )

(1) (Reply)

Two Odd For Payment After Text Me On Whatsapp Or Call For It / How To Get Online Finance Assignment Help / Plat4om Interviews Steve Gukas At RTF 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.