Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari (11497 Views)

Wike Withdraws Charges Against Caverton Helicopter Pilots, Passengers / Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife / Danjuma Goje Remarries Younger Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by nka2000(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Loopsided corruption fighting. Abeg PMB save us the crab u called corruption.
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Stanchriss(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
I know Goje never stole...oh what a saint!!!..FG should apologise to him immediately..or else

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Princedapace(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
PHIPEX:
Both Goje and Buhari's govt were selfish, they sold our collective interests for personal gain.

Hahahaha, i laugh each time anyone tells me Naija politicians care for them. My man, if u have ever sat with a typical Nigerian politician, u will understand that they dont care about u.

When people scream Jonathan regime was corrupt and all that, i smile becus same corruption is happening in this regime. And politicians are now smarter, all they do is jump to the ruling party and their files will be abandoned.

The only time a politician under a ruling party can be investigated is if he is not working for the interest of the president.

Naija youths, i weep for all of us. Youths are now left to travel deadly Saharal just to meet their dream of living a better life. Why? Becus the political elites are united.

The masses are not while the political elites are. And once the elites see anyone coming up with a voice, they simply bless the person with plenty money to shut him up if they cant find a corruption case against the person.

Naija na sorry state o. Millions will die without actualizing their dreams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by fergie001: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
I need Sagay's comments on this....
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Lexusgs430: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
Mr Integrity could have not got involved..............
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
nnokwa042:
Hunger will finish all jihadist called buhari supporters ,meanwhile vienna is too hot to day
Try and get all your family members out of Nigeria. The country is descending to anarchy-only the politicians and ex-military generals are enjoying the benefits.
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Vic74real: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Buhari's perceived integrity is the biggest scam this country has ever witnessed.Its shocking that this fellow found his way to Aso Rock.He has no WAEC certificate.He is a bigot.He has no nationalistic ideas,plans nor vision.He has no intelligence deserving of a leader.He has taken advantage of the corrupt system to corruptly route every institution to his advantage.Worst still,he is the nation's greatest divider in chief

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Hangulsaram: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
That was the part of the deal, for him to withdraw from contesting for the sit of senate presidency to pay way for Ahmed Lawan to emerge.
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by solex1988(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Corruption fighter
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by alhussein9(m): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
The government have quashed the case. He will still face the court of the hereafter. As for Buhari and co...they will also account. May God save us from the hands of these polithief-cians.
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
nka2000:
Loopsided corruption fighting. Abeg PMB save us the crab u called corruption.
Buhari has always been in support of corruption.

Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by slivertongue: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
APC is living up to d true meaning of APC =
Association of

Past

Criminals

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Cocolatti(m): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
His Sainthood has been confirmed!!!
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Drekaz(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
nnokwa042:
Hunger will finish all jihadist called buhari supporters ,meanwhile vienna is too hot to day

Baba manage am like that o...Nigeria is hotter, no come back.
Dont worry, Vienna will soon be cold.
Just help me find one babe for there make I tell am something.�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Drekaz(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
MrCEO69:
Where are the Mr Intergrity people The BBQ seller..

You think you will see that slowpoke on this thread?
NEVER!! When his Lord and personal saviour, Buhari is in the spotlight for the wrong reason.
I no blame am sha, na God wey create me as a Nigerian and Lord Luggard that sealed my fate as a Nigerian I blame.

If only his BBQ spot was used for RUGA settlement, he would have died of hunger and that would have been an end to his nuisance.
Nonetheless, his nemesis will catch up with him eventuarry!

2 Likes

Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by nnokwa042(m): 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
Drekaz:

you like my wify ?

1 Like

Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Akanoaaa(m): 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
No hope for this country under this stupid, fraudulent, greedy, zombie go government.
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
Drekaz:

grin
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
I see

Naija

I dey
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Dafemich(m): 2:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Lord Buhari washed away his sins, now he is whiter than snow
Where is , come and defend this
Don't mind her. She won't comment on thread like this
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by AmazingELixir: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
Suya man don split....this thread dey cancerous grin grin grin
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by AmazingELixir: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
nnokwa042:
you like my wify ?

Aboy so you don succeed leave us here run... grin grin
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by chigoziri2403(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Dafemich:
Don't mind her. She won't comment on thread like this
her or him
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Suya man don split....this thread dey cancerous grin grin grin
grin
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Dafemich(m): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
chigoziri2403:
her or him
Ok. him
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Drekaz(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
nnokwa042:
you like my wify ?

I LOVE her sef..
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
Drekaz:

I LOVE her sef..
undecided
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by ivandragon: 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
Goje has something on PMB that has made his case become nolle prosequi... It is beyond the battle for SP...

Ordinarily, the corruption charge would have been held over his head like a sword of Damocles, but the speed with which it was dropped shows he has something on PMB, that PMB does not want exposed.

Anyway, I trust the chanters of pmb's twisted integrity will find a way to justify this...
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by nnokwa042(m): 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Drekaz:

I LOVE her sef..
this journey did not start today ooo☺now first pic when my daughter was born second when she was 8 third going to 14 this year

Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Reference(m): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
When a group of people speak a common language it cannot be desctibed as foreign but culture. We all have a common heritage of corruption so how can people say corruption is a problem. Can ones culture be said to be a problem. Our problem simply cannot be corruption. Let us look for more important structural, fundamental issues besetting Nigeria abeg.
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Reference:
When a group of people speak a common language it cannot be desctibed as foreign but culture. We all have a common heritage of corruption so how can people say corruption is a problem. Can ones culture be said to be a problem. Our problem simply cannot be corruption. Let us look for more important structural, fundamental issues besetting Nigeria abeg.
The change begins when we understand that corruption is part of our national fabric.
Re: FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari by Drekaz(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
nnokwa042:
this journey did not start today ooo☺now first pic when my daughter was born second when she was 8 third going to 14 this year

Wow...nice family man!
Congrats!
What country is that?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Road Transport Employers Association Backs Obaseki (Photos) / Queues Back In Lagos Fuel Stations / Isa Misau: 50% Of APC Members Are Unhappy With Fani-Kayode’s Return To Our Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.