Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Directions From Ajah To Alaba International Market Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Directions From Ajah To Alaba International Market Please (4646 Views)

Ferry From Ajah To Igbogbo Ikorodu / Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki / Pls Directions From Mile2 To Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Directions From Ajah To Alaba International Market Please by Sakir: 2:11am On Jul 06, 2019
[b][/b] Please everyone, how can I find my way from ajah to alaba international market using public transport.
Re: Directions From Ajah To Alaba International Market Please by pussyeater(m): 2:15am On Jul 06, 2019
Sakir:
[b][/b] Please everyone, how can I find my way from ajah to alaba international market using public transport.
From Ajah to CMS to Mile 2 to Okoko. Drop off at Alaba. Not suru or rago oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Directions From Ajah To Alaba International Market Please by Sakir: 2:20am On Jul 06, 2019
pussyeater:

From Ajah to CMS to Mile 2 to Okoko. Drop off at Alaba. Not suru or rago oh grin

Thanks. I will try that.
Re: Directions From Ajah To Alaba International Market Please by saheedbadmus(m): 4:11am On Jul 06, 2019
from ajah join a bus going to oshodi, from oshodi ask were u would get a bus going to mile 2 and from mile 2 join a bus going to Alaba

2 Likes

Re: Directions From Ajah To Alaba International Market Please by Sakir: 1:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
saheedbadmus:
from ajah join a bus going to oshodi, from oshodi ask were u would get a bus going to mile 2 and from mile 2 join a bus going to Alaba

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get An International Passport In Owerri? / Directions To Ilupeju, Lagos From Ibadan / Is Dubai The Most Beautiful City In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.