Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Where To Get An International Passport In Owerri? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where To Get An International Passport In Owerri? (4649 Views)

Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / Immigration Delaying My Passport In Lagos. Help Please, Is Nigeria This Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get An International Passport In Owerri? by pendragon35(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
Gudeveng all,pls am in need of an international passport for an urgent reason but dont know where to get it.
Am currently residing in Owerri.Pls help out with relevant information about this and the requirements involved.
Tnx all.
Re: Where To Get An International Passport In Owerri? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lol,If you're in Owerri,Enter cab/Keke,tell the driver to stop you at Fed secretariat Complex, It's just along the road,
Go with 25kplus
Identification letter from your LGA.
passport photo.
Birth certificate.

1 Like

Re: Where To Get An International Passport In Owerri? by pendragon35(m): 6:54am On Jul 25, 2016
LostCity:
Lol,If you're in Owerri,Enter cab/Keke,tell the driver to stop you at Fed secretariat Complex, It's just along the road,
Go with 25kplus
Identification letter from your LGA.
passport photo.
Birth certificate.
Tnx bro but which part of owerri z d fed. secretariat is?
Re: Where To Get An International Passport In Owerri? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2016
pendragon35:
Tnx bro but which part of owerri z d fed. secretariat is?

Morning, Ask of Federal Secretariat Owerri is located at Port-
Hacourt Rd.
Re: Where To Get An International Passport In Owerri? by pendragon35(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
LostCity:

Morning, Ask of Federal Secretariat Owerri is located at Port-
Hacourt Rd.
Ok tnx
Re: Where To Get An International Passport In Owerri? by Besthappy12man: 10:24am On Jun 14, 2018
Please I need urgent help,, am currently leaving here in Europe, how can I change my date of birth passport,, I need advice here please any one help
Re: Where To Get An International Passport In Owerri? by Besthappy12man: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2018
Please, I need urgent direction I want to change my date of birth passport,,
Re: Where To Get An International Passport In Owerri? by Squirrel01: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
Besthappy12man:
Please, I need urgent direction I want to change my date of birth passport,,

it will be a long journey oh.
Re: Where To Get An International Passport In Owerri? by Squirrel01: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Is Dubai The Most Beautiful City In The World? / Road Map To Obudu / See How Much It Costs To Charter A Private Jet In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.