Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Response To Ad - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Response To Ad (3908 Views)

Sim Hosting For N1000. Ussd And Sms | Post Response To Url / Email (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To Ad by Nostradamu(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
catchdwind4rmkd:
I really wish you can go past this.

The post you shared is completely invalid in defending your actions. The suggestion was to continue the thread elsewhere with the aim of making things easier for newbies. It was made following a strong debate on how newbies were treated by asking them to go and read from page 1 of a thread with over 350 pages.

Contrary to your claims, only couple of newbies replied in support, others (including Alphadoor) said maintain Nairaland even if a new site is created while some solidly defended continuing on Nairaland. Everyone commented based on either "making life easier for new users" or "ensuring sustainability, acknowledging the help Nairaland offers to many and its popularity, etc." In the end, the idea was dropped because the people's choice was respected. I'm even surprised you're bringing up this, I can't even see its relevance in the subject matter. The post only attracted 9 likes, which obviously was to acknowledge an idea that was aimed at making things easier for people. The number of likes on most posts on the thread should tell you that the post you've made reference to didn't get any

support. So, there's no such thing as many here. It's been 2yrs since then, no such site was created and the thread is still very active.

@Iceberg has replied your earlier post on the wrong thread. He pointed you to: Please note that nothing has been concluded or decided yet. this is just an idea for us to consider

I expect you to delete your post in the main thread so as not to contradict yourself. You deleted my post and advised us not to further derail the thread and make comments here instead, yet you went on to make more inciteful posts.

Do not try to change the subject. The bone of contention here is the way the ban was executed and actions that followed afterwards.

The fact that you're bent on discrediting people / causing defamation is not good IMO. Whoever wants to confirm what Justwise is claiming by sharing this post, please click on the name of the post and go directly to the post. Then, read the post itself carefully to understand it, and finally read any reply to that post and other relating posts before forming an opinion. You have to put things in context rather than make conclusions on mere quotes.

My post is coming 4years+ rather late, but this so-called Justwise or whatever the bleep he addresses himself as, was just jealous, lacked comprehension skills and filled with vendetta.

Ban me if you want, it doesn’t mean sh$4 to me.

Mtchew.
Re: Response To Ad by Nostradamu(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
justwise:

I did not make that rule, in fact i wan't even a mod when those rules were made and there is nothing wrong with those rules.

No advertisement means no advertisement whether you put it on your signature or post it in threads it serves the same purpose .

His ban has been reduced to 4days and i'm pretty sure that this is going happen again as some people deliberately refused to accept the reality.

There are other people involved in the immigration partnership hence the drama this issue generated.

People get banned for the same offence and they remove the ad and ban removed so nothing new here.

You bi umum.
Re: Response To Ad by justwise(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2023
Nostradamu:

My post is coming 4years+ rather late, but this so-called Justwise or whatever the bleep he addresses himself as, was just jealous, lacked comprehension skills and filled with vendetta.

Ban me if you want, it doesn’t mean sh$4 to me.

Mtchew.

Nostradamu:

You bi umum.
Re: Response To Ad by Nostradamu(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2023
justwise:

Coincidence, Justwise grin grin?

Questions:
How come I suddenly can't post or quote on that particular thread bikonu? grin grin
Isn't it strange that I noticed this anomaly after you quoted my post that criticized you retrospectively? Year, couple of years late. I know shocked

Abeg, wetin me I do oo? grin

Don't blame me, I'm a big fan of Bellong and others who have, one way or the other, contributed to successful migration to Australia for some of us angry.

Abeg, make una no vex say I evoke una on this old TRIVIAL matter. Cc: Bellong, Alphadoor, iceberg, & catchdwind4rmkd. I say make I include una in case I dey jump to conclusion about my observation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Psquare New Album (get Squared) At Www.cdbaby.com/psquare / I Made $1 Million From Adsense--ashley Qualls 17 Year Old American / I Buy Btc , Eth, Usdt, Bch, Chinese Yuan Rmb. In Bulk Dm 07083676583

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.