Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Salah Doubtful Of Facing South Africa In AFCON Last 16 Tie - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salah Doubtful Of Facing South Africa In AFCON Last 16 Tie (7824 Views)

Which African Teams Will Likely Be A Problem For The Super Eagles In AFCON 2021? / AFCON: Nigeria has The Highest Third Place Finishes In AFCON (see) / Senegal Beats Nigeria 1-0 In AFCON Warm Up Friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salah Doubtful Of Facing South Africa In AFCON Last 16 Tie by jacobnel(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Salah over hyped indeed? A player that help his club to win Champions and play in the final back to back,Epl Top scored back to back, Africa player of the year back to back and you are calling over hyped.Which any of your club players that are better than Salah at the moment?
Fadomero:
Over hyped salah

1 Like

Re: Salah Doubtful Of Facing South Africa In AFCON Last 16 Tie by sulasa07(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
emmasege:
I thought I was the only one who sees Salah as being overhyped.

The dude can't even compare with Toure, Eto'o or Drogba. Those are the only African football idols that I know in the last decade.
I thought only those with light skin dey racist,now I c say even black people are racist towards the white.GOD be with us
Re: Salah Doubtful Of Facing South Africa In AFCON Last 16 Tie by Fadomero(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
laptopsale:
Both of you should quit watching football and concentrate on BBNaija
�fork u
Re: Salah Doubtful Of Facing South Africa In AFCON Last 16 Tie by laptopsale(m): 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Fadomero:
�fork u
yeah I get it, typical of a nairaland kid. always hurling insults when arguments don't favour them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Replica Kits 07/08 For Sale, How Much Are U Willing To Pay, In Naira? / Chelsea Set To Sign Nigerian U20 Defender Kenneth Omeruo / Blessing Oborududu, Awarded ₦1 Million By Southern Ijaw LGA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.