Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? (7551 Views)

2019/20 Football League Prediction And Where Your Team Will Likely End By Adikam / "The Best Team Will Win The AFCON And We Are Up For It", Says Mikel / RETURN LEG: Which Team Has What It Takes To Enter The Next Round Of HiflĀ® 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by NPFLADMIN(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2022
So for this new NPFL season, if you are interested in the league, which team are you going to be supporting?

3 Likes

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by NPFLADMIN(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mine is Shooting Stars.

22 Likes

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by waleyp(m): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mine is shooting starts 3sc oluyole warriors

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by Oolalekan001: 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mine is Remo star
I have a friend there Oguns by name
Bad baller 8 cheesy

19 Likes

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by ATEAMS: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2022
Any

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by Giraffe14: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2022
cool
This is a great thread to support our local football team. EPL also started like this, I believe we have fantastic ballers here in Nigeria. We need to do more by promoting our teams on social media to attract better followership. if I was the president, I'd invest in marketing of football to Nigerians since the Average Nigerian is tribalistic they'd most likely support a team from their hometown and Nigeria is a football loving nation. There's a whole lot of money we can get from football if we get the marketing right. I'll limit EPL coverage by increasing the tarrif on them and improve our viewership by reducing gate fee to stadiums.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by Daviddoma(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2022
NPFLADMIN:
So for this new NPFL season, if you are interested in the league, which team are you going to be supporting?
Niger tornadoes

8 Likes

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by lordm(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2022
Rivers United

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by ORAFA(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2022
Lobi Stars

12 Likes

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by CheapHomes1: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2022
NPFLADMIN:

This thread wouldn't go beyond 1 page, at most 2pages. Just add a spice of the childish Ronaldo/Messi comparison and you will see how everyone has something to say

12 Likes

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by ExcelDBM: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2022
Warri Wolves

8 Likes

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by Pells1: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2022
Ipob United or AfghanEastern Warriors undecided undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2022
I am supporting all the clubs, anyone that wins the league will have my final support, I don't like disappointment.

englishmart:
NPFL is the best for bettors. You will see a home team that's last on the table, playing the table toper, yet their odds will be like this, as per 1X2
1.33 4.67 7.98.
Play home to win always and be 99% sure of winning your bet. The worst that can happen is a draw. If away win, they will see shege Dan buruba ka

Agba Punter

Owo mi wa loke ( I raise hands for you) cheesy

Emola12:
small yansh dey shake even doh if ur friend dey Fulham you go want make Dem carry league now yeye dey worry you aswear

This man be calming down, it's obvious he's supporting the club because his friend is there,not necessarily because they're going to win league.
Even the Fulham you mentioned has a large fan base, does that mean they're going to win league?

Pells1:
Ipob United or AfghanEastern Warriors undecided undecided

Nothing anybody wan tell me, all of una dey smoke igbo for this forum....E wo tu ni Ipob United ati AfghanEastern Warriors grin

5 Likes

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by Houseofglam7(f): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2022
undecided
Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by Swiperite: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Rangers laso

6 Likes

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by toyzeal(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2022
3sc shooting star[color=#000099][/color]

9 Likes

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by Petacephas: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Lobi stars all the way

4 Likes

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by englishmart(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2022
NPFL is the best for bettors. You will see a home team that's last on the table, playing the table toper, yet their odds will be like this, as per 1X2
1.33 4.67 7.98.
Play home to win always and be 99% sure of winning your bet. The worst that can happen is a draw. If away win, they will see shege Dan buruba ka

13 Likes

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by Business2023: 11:02am On Dec 30, 2022
This my 2nd day of posting this on Nairaland

I need 1million naira to support my crumbling business, whether Inform of loan or assistance.
I have the Faith and i believe that God can touch just one person heart here on nairaland to assist me in life.
The is my email address:
businessdealer2005@gmail.com
Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by vikkeee(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2022
League that will be concluded midway before the supposed date...

1 Like

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by viqSmallz(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2022
Bendel Insurance

15 Likes

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by tscara(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Enyimba

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by sammysneh(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Do we still have a league in this country

A league that is not well organised how can the national team perform well

2 Likes

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by Ustec: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2022
List the teams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by Dbest10: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Bayelsa United

2 Likes

Re: NPFL: Which Team Will You Support This Season? by Bellaire: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2022
Niger Tornadoes

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UPDATED: How To WRECK Nairabet And Other BOOKMAKERS Every Week Betting On Sports / Super Falcons Move Up One Spot In Latest FIFA Ranking / Mikel Recalled To Super Eagles For Liberia Match

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.