Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma (2175 Views)

Meet Tessy Isioma Olotta, Cross BBNaija Instagram Handler (Photos) / Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen / Meet Beautiful Actress Olive From The Webseries Best Friends In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma by chiomarita: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2019
Fast rising actress, Olive Isioma Utalor is from Delta State, Nigeria and has been in the movie making industry for a couple of years.

Dark, curvy and beautiful, yet Olive is heartbroken, as her relationship recently crumbled and she’s yet to get over it.

Wondering what could have gone wrong, the script interpreter says: ”I left him because he couldn’t take very good care of me. Although, he loves me so much but I need a perfect man,’ she told www.pearlsnews.com

The 29 year old History and International Relations graduate of Ebonyi State University is hopeful that her lover would come back for her as soon as he is ready to give her royal treat.

“Like I always say, any lady that walked away when you have nothing loves you. Just that poverty won’t let you understand. I left my boyfriend for him to level up and I know he will later come back to me because he loves me so much and I am so special to him.

Nobody has my smile. I’m special, I’m rare; in every thing,” she noted.
She continued: “I need a God fearing man, who is hardworking also. He should have everything that a woman wants. Love need to be appreciated and blossomed so it can give it benefits in return. My ex is a good man but I need to be treated royally because I am a queen....continue at https://pearlsnews.com/i-need-a-rich-man-that-would-treat-me-like-a-queen-olive-isioma/

Re: I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma by Kingdollar28(m): 7:24am On Jul 06, 2019
Lol cheap ashawo claiming class! grin

U left your boyfriend who can't deal without you so that he can level up.. because you're rare, now he is made cool asin f*cking rich cheesy .. he came back "normal normal nah" smashed your big ass to his satisfaction, and dumped you! grin

Hohohohoho.... Now you are looking for a God fearing man!! grin grin

My sister,God created you as a helper...you can't run away from it... assist your man when he is in need...for its the principal reason you were created!! Once you try to default, KARMA strikes!!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma by youngest85(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2019
Advertising olosho

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma by tsinzu: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2019
See antelope advertising herself to hunters

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma by Mrop(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2019
I see
Re: I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma by axeman2(m): 7:49am On Jul 06, 2019
Last Last You Will Be a regular memaer at the Prayer House crying to GOD for a husband even if he is a criple

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma by nicolartsdesign: 7:52am On Jul 06, 2019
see her cheap cloths sef

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma by Guccified(f): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2019
All dis girls sef

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma by Funmmyastic: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2019
If she is also rich,goodluck to her.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma by fishbone11(m): 10:33am On Jul 06, 2019
This one miss road, u will crash
Re: I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma by Thinkdiffway: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2019
Go and going @politics9ja as iyabo ojo did
Re: I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma by indiegen: 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Just say you need a yahoo boy or a politician to take care of the fallen heroes
Re: I Need A Rich Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen – Actress, Olive Isioma by addicted268(f): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
She wants to be NEDded. OK oooo

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Boy / BBNAIJA Omashola Buys New Benz For Himself, Said Now Remain Wife. PHOTOS / Davido Has Finally Come Out To Be A Marlian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.