Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

#bbnaija: The Moment Mercy Turned On Ike's "Mumu Button" To Give Out His Coin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: The Moment Mercy Turned On Ike's "Mumu Button" To Give Out His Coin (892 Views)

Omosuwa Bukola: "I Get Turned On When He Smells Nice" (Pics) / Bbnaija’s Mercy Sits On Ike’s Lap As They Replicate Kylie & Travis Lovedup Pose / #bbnaija : The Day This Boy Go Fvck Me... - Mercy On Ike (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: The Moment Mercy Turned On Ike's "Mumu Button" To Give Out His Coin by Atikuorbuhari: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2019
One of the major talk of yesterday among the viewers of the Big Brother Naija show is the man Ike who gave out his coins earned to save Mercy Eke.

Here is the moment his "Mumu Button" was turned on by her.

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-moment-mercy-turned-on-ikes.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija : Mercy Cries After Her Relationship With Ike Ends (video) / See How Media Personality, Denola Grey Stepped Out For Set Up Movie Premiere. / Bbnaija:"if I Was Single I Would Have Dated Esther, She attracts me " - Sir Dee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.