Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Bbnaija:"if I Was Single I Would Have Dated Esther, She attracts me " - Sir Dee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:"if I Was Single I Would Have Dated Esther, She attracts me " - Sir Dee (897 Views)

"I Am Single , I Am Not Married" - Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out / Bbnaija: Sir Dee And Esther Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) / DJ Cuppy: ‘I Have Dated Men From Every Race Apart From Asia' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:"if I Was Single I Would Have Dated Esther, She attracts me " - Sir Dee by gistembassy123: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
Sir Dee and Esther were guests at Pulse studio where they chatted  about their experience in BBNaija 'Pepper Dem' season 4.
One interesting thing about this interview was the fact Sir Dee revealed the other female housemates he would have shown interest in if he wasn't in a relationship.

"Of course, I am very human-like that," he said. We wanted to dig further as we asked him to share with us the possible names of housemates.

"There are a few names, of course, you know...I was attracted to people on different levels. So if I was emotionally available, I would have pursued some of those attractions. I would say, Esther. Esther is a very smart girl and very ...

Read all here

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/bbnaija-if-i-was-single-i-would-have-dated-esther-sir-dee-confesses/

Re: Bbnaija:"if I Was Single I Would Have Dated Esther, She attracts me " - Sir Dee by DrNueLpureHoney: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2019
Issoryt
Re: Bbnaija:"if I Was Single I Would Have Dated Esther, She attracts me " - Sir Dee by Mrop(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2019
Bur u r not

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Khafi Confirms Tacha’s Body Odour, Reveals More (video) / Beyonce's Dad Diagnosed With Breast Cancer / I Don’t Regret Leaving Movies For Pastoral - Liz Benson Tells Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.