Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,439 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants (1094 Views)

2019: Names Of APC Screened Governorship Aspirants Across Nigeria (Full List) / Meet The 4 Governorship Aspirants Contesting For The Osun PDP Ticket Today / Meet Osun APC Governorship Aspirants Participating In Tomorrow's Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by Abolore25(m): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2019
The battle for the soul of Kogi has been very dramatic. With the whisperings coming from Governor Bello's camp, the storm that Dino Melaye is looking to build. It's important that the people of Kogi know who else is running so we have a list of possible contenders.

APC - Gov Bello

PDP - Dino Melaye, Capt Wada

AAC - Wole Aguda

We wish the people of Kogi best of luck.

Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by Fadomero(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2019
Kogi and melaye abeg let me finish my fried akamu

1 Like

Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by IgalaDon: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2019
1 Drama King
1 JJC
1 Otondo

1 Like

Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by Rotorman: 9:06am On Jul 06, 2019
For the betterment of the state, Party influence should not be the focal point, rather individual enablement and aspirations for the state should be our Paramount concern... We have got many aspirants claiming they want the same goals for the dear state, however, the strategies in achieving the stated goals has only been identified with clarity by #AGUDA... In the light of the above, I implore all the people of Kogi to support this drastic transformation and restructuring knocking @ the STATE door.....

In
A= Attentive
G= Goal oriented
U= Unified
D=Diligent and
A= Actualizer

we stand... For betterment of the state.....
God bless

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by Kudos20: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2019
Voting is not a problem but votong for the right person is a big decision.........
I hope we can make that right decision by voting for aguda....kogi state governor

1 Like

Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by Ahmedjoker: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2019
I have a feeling aguda would do well so login state let's goo

1 Like

Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by maxman01: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2019
AGUDA is all kogi state needs
Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by Rotimi20: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2019
Yes,AGUDA is the better personnel for kogi state governership...he is a man of his words...change In kogi lies in his hands..

Vote for AGUDA
Vote transparancy...

1 Like

Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by Heireiz: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2019
Kogi is still optional for anybody
Where APC&PDP controls
Come to the issue of Dino melaye
I don't want to be biased here,
Anyway there is still time to decide
Cos I in person don't know Aguda
Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by vixpal: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2019
Kogi East produces the governors of the State. Whomsoever they support wins

2 Likes

Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by helinues: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2019
Only if the aguda could gather reasonable votes but adding J to his name should get one concerned..

We all know what happened to Pdp Secondus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by yarimo(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2019
YAHAYA BELLO till 2024 according to majority of Kogi State people.

1 Like

Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by Merit123(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2019
The white lion all the way
Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by stefanogold: 11:04am On Jul 06, 2019
yarimo:
those ones are so foolish
Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by stefanogold: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2019
Heireiz:
Kogi is still optional for anybody
Where APC&PDP controls
Come to the issue of Dino melaye
I don't want to be biased here,
Anyway there is still time to decide
Cos I in person don't know Aguda
me too
But i think its time to break the trend of APC & PDP
Time to choose another person

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by stefanogold: 11:08am On Jul 06, 2019
Merit123:
The white lion all the way
what of black Lion
You don't have head
Beta wise up
Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by stefanogold: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2019
helinues:
Only if the aguda could gather reasonable votes but adding J to his name should get one concerned..

We all know what happened to Pdp Secondus
jaguda will most definitely make wave
Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by stefanogold: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2019
maxman01:
AGUDA is all kogi state needs
who aguda help
Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by stefanogold: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2019
Rotimi20:
Yes,AGUDA is the better personnel for kogi state governership...he is a man of his words...change In kogi lies in his hands..

Vote for AGUDA
Vote transparancy...

how are you even sure his not like those criminal politicians
Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by Silva047: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2019
@Rotimi how sure are you this one that it seems as if you have the betterment of Kogi state and Kogi people at heart.. and telling us to vote Aguda cause I’m will also be going there to vote and I won’t to vote for competency and transparency..we don’t want fake propaganda anymore!
Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by Ahmedjoker: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
Aren't we tired of this apc nd pdp tenor. Let's try a different approach. Like another let's see if it wld even favour the people

1 Like

Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by maxman01: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
yarimo:

Hissss

1 Like

Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by maxman01: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
Rotimi20:

Vote for AGUDA
Vote transparancy...

AGUDA 2019
Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by IgalaDon: 6:50am On Jul 07, 2019
Lalas
Re: Kogi People, Know Your Governorship Aspirants by Tomide007: 7:01am On Jul 07, 2019
My prediction for kogi state election is that it will be bloody....yahaya bello has always shown his propensity for violence.... I'll advice my kogi friends to keep themselves safe during this period.

(1) (Reply)

Different Nigerians Reactions To The Released Ministerial List (Meme Collection) / Army Reacts To Killing Of Keke Rider In Aba / Ex-enugu LGA Chair’s 13yr Old Girl Declared Kidnapped Found In Boyfriend’s Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.