Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,543 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Mercedes C230 Ac Problem - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes C230 Ac Problem (1187 Views)

Fixing Mercedes C230 Ac System That kills many compressors / 2005 Mercedes C230 Kompressor Or 2005 Lexus ES330 / Camry 2002 Ac Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes C230 Ac Problem by Smarttybaba: 8:52am On Jul 06, 2019
I have a Mercedes c230.. my ac has been messing up. I have changed the compressor 3 times! I bought a new condenser with dryer and it's still not working. I was advised to change the follow come compressor to that of ML.. still no show. Please I need help cos I have spent close to 100k already�.
Re: Mercedes C230 Ac Problem by autologic: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2019
Smarttybaba:
I have a Mercedes c230.. my ac has been messing up. I have changed the compressor 3 times! I bought a new condenser with dryer and it's still not working. I was advised to change the follow come compressor to that of ML.. still no show. Please I need help cos I have spent close to 100k already�.
Change your mechanic
Much attention should be focussed on the diagnosis aspect of any repair before even pin should be removed and changed so to avoid repeated failure in repair but most mechanic hands are faster than their brain ,don't take time to set time to plan before implementation and even customers too don't even are such in a hurry to get solution .
HVAC system regardless of brand has it own special diagnosis procedure cos it is a system .

1 Like

Re: Mercedes C230 Ac Problem by honmusa(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2019
Change your mechanic .
More attention should be paid to what is responsible for the repeated failure than the fixing which is why u need to look for a technician that can perform thorough diagnosis on the AC system as ac system has it own special diagnosis procedure .
Also the compressor system of c230 is VDC type and installation require paying attention to detail and spec.
If you are in Lagos ,call 08061166316.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes C230 Ac Problem by thebigkendo(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2019
Smarttybaba:

Contact https://www.nairaland.com/mosbus

You go dey alright

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes C230 Ac Problem by weyreypey: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
thebigkendo:

Contact https://www.nairaland.com/mosbus

You go dey alright
Mosbus!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes C230 Ac Problem by Moschinochimma: 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
Please for a final solution to your account problem visit .. GOF AUTOS. U can Google the address ur self . When asked , u tell who ever askes that's it's Richard... Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Demurrage Charges And Its Harmful Effect On Your Business. / Any Car Importer Available / Which Model Of Corolla Can I Get For 800-1000000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.