Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Speaks About The Rape Controversy Surrounding COZA Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Speaks About The Rape Controversy Surrounding COZA Pastor (199 Views)

Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Speaks About The Rape Controversy Surrounding COZA Pastor by farem: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2019
Pastor Adeboye of RCCG speaks about the rape controversy surrounding #COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.

"I feel compelled to say somethings to those that are young and upcoming ministers.

What I want to say is from the Bible:

There is nothing hidden that shall not come to the open or made manifest. Mark 4:22.

Sooner or later your sins will find you out if you continue in sin under the guise of grace. Numbers 32:23.

Abstain from every appearance of evil. 1 Thessalonians 5:22.

When you find yourself facing youthful lust, flee...; don't say you are highly anointed or something, ask Sampson.

You may say I am old fashioned, I agree. I'll never have a private secretary who's a woman.

When a woman accuses you of something, nobody will listen to you whether you're right or wrong, be wise!

I'm old fashioned, but I'm still surviving since I was ordained; It's better to be old fashioned and live than modern and die."

~Pastor E A Adeboye

General Overseer Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Broken Doors. / Spiritual Gifts (the Truth) / Are You Depressed? See How Going To Church Will Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.