Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai (29219 Views)

Umahi Names Ebonyi Airport After Buhari, Secures Approval For Inaugural Flight / Train Services Resume On Kaduna-Abuja Route With Low Passenger Turnout / ‘Di Asa’ Winner, PM, kicked off Emirates flight to Dubai for being too Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by Menance: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

An average Igbo trader is richer than an average trader in any part of the country and those traders makes the bulk of people driving the Biafran agenda.

Igbo has the largest number of millionaires, so what are you saying?

The only people that can rival Ndi Igbo in the number of indigenous billionaires are the yorubas.

Whether we complain or not, e no concern anybody, at least we are not as backward as the North that loves One Nigeria.

I'm in tears as I write this. You disgraced IGBOS by saying "The only people that can rival Ndi Igbo in the number of indigenous billionaires are the yorubas""

What nonsense. That a yoruba man/ woman is Forbes acclaimed richest in Nigeria at the moment doesn't mean that on average yorubas are wealthy or can match IGBOs in wealth.

Remember there are lowkey men/women richer than the Forbes acclaimed. And they are the richest doesn't mean they'll be the richest forever or its their birth right.

Pls don't type that again

2 Likes

Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by SouthEastFacts: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
KingOdart:

Yorubas do not only have more billionaires than Igbo

Yorubas are Richer than Igbo

The second Richest black man on the planet is a Yoruba

The second Richest woman in Africa is a Yoruba

Don't go and find something meaningful to do with your life, you can keep beating your hairy chest like kingkong
You are really in sifia pains. Sorry.

Wealth has the largest spread in the East. We have the best gini-cofficient in the country. Count the number of naira billionaires in Yoruba and compare the number the number with East.

5 Likes

Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by SouthEastFacts: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Allstrasse:
Seek to express yourself and reflect an education. It is indeed very sad when supposedly educated people display unparalleld lethargy which manifests in the form of poorly researched information being blurted out in the public space.

Why not research a little about Allen Oyeama with the intent of uncovering who he really is.

Why conclude erroneously that Air Peace is a metamorphosis of Peace Mass Transit?

Wasted grammar.

I am not the reason you couldn't read. Why not read again?
Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by SouthEastFacts: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
rowrowland:

Where do you get your 'southeast facts' from?! You must be a dog with an evil mission- coming to this forum to spread lies. For the records: Allen doesn't own peace mass transit, he's a pan-Nigerian, he made his money courtesy niger-deltans, his wife is kogi, I can tell you how he eats,drinks,sleeps,angers if you care to know.
Stop behaving like a yoruba moslem. Read the comment you quoted again.

I am not the reason you can't comprehend small things, direct your anger to your English teacher.

4 Likes

Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by Gaddafiyusf(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Peace Mass is not the owner of AirPeace, Peace mass owner is from Enugu, while AirPeace owner is from Ihiala, Anambra State.

Allen onyema is from mbosi in ihiala local govt

1 Like

Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by SouthEastFacts: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Menance:

I'm in tears as I write this. You disgraced IGBOS by saying "The only people that can rival Ndi Igbo in the number of indigenous billionaires are the yorubas""

What nonsense. That a yoruba man/ woman is Forbes acclaimed richest in Nigeria doesn't mean that on average yorubas are wealthy or can match IGBOs in wealth.

Remember there are lowkey men/women richer than the Forbes acclaimed. And they are the richest doesn't mean they'll be the richest forever or its their birth right.

Pls learn.
...that can rival. That is the operator. You only rival who is better than you.

Be guided!
Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by nasirujj(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Solatium:

₦180k on Economy to Dubai is not cheap dude,₦150-160k is fair.

If Qatar can do ₦185k_₦190k what will I be doing on air peace with ₦180k?

I better use Qatar if the difference is not much and from sharjah to Dubai is still another stress
Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

An average Igbo trader is richer than an average trader in any part of the country and those traders makes the bulk of people driving the Biafran agenda.

The only people that can rival Ndi Igbo in the number of indigenous billionaires are the yorubas.

Whether we complain or not, e no concern anybody, at least we are not as backward as the North that loves One Nigeria.

My brother, Making too much noise does not automatically translate being the richest. When you grow a bit older you will understand. But for now, enjoy ur teenage days. Cause in a few years, you won't even believe you typed dat shyt up their

1 Like

Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by Dpharisee: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
After looting one state dry, First Nation had only 2 crafts in their fleet flying domestic and today, it is no longer operational.

Allen Onyema started with few buses and then grew the business into one of the largest Mass Transit in the East.

He diversify into Lubricant oil and his massive fleet provided a ready market to build from.

From this two businesses, he went into Air Line with just 1 aircraft and nobody gave him chance and today, he is the largest indigenous private operator of air crafts in Nigeria after Arik Air failed to manage their overwhelming successes which led to a government take-over.

When every administration abandoned the East except Jonathan, Ethopia Air and Air Peace kept Enugu Air Port busy and today, he is moving all his operation to Enugu in line with Ndi Igbo age long tradition of aku r'ulo.

He is resilient, he is resolute and he is an Igboman.

Note: Peace Mass and Air Peace are two different brands. Peace Mass owes Peace Lubrication.

Both has their headquarters in Enugu.

Igbo Amaka.

I hope he flies Dubai from Enugu, I will like to take that route some day. Igbos should ask for that, so that Enugu airport will be made vibrant

1 Like

Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by frankzone: 3:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
karma2000:
Gud stride but there is still poverty in the land karma has spoken
Sai barber Don barb am soteee... Na japa things
Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by MPESA(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
[quote author=Auto200 post=79998212]i hope to be like this man some day... YES!! I started with buying keke napeps . although its not easy to have such business when you are not based in nigeria . but someday i will be like this man . chukwu ga enyem ike ..amen!![/quote
Please kindly check your email , I just pm you now.
Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by nokatakata: 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
money no dey! money no dey!.... na paper dem dey use fly go Dubai?
Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by vincentjk(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
Igbos control transport sector
Young shall grow
GUO
God is good
Peace mass
FG Onyenwe
Chisco
Ekene
Ifeanyichukwu
Orizu and many others

Chukwuebuka
The young shall grow
Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by Johnsghana(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

I get the feeling that you are trolling me cos you have only buttressed my point by saying that Igbos have the most millionaires in Nigeria despite what the many educated Igbo youths perching on different platforms on the internet keep saying about the Nigerian entity.

But the internet is replete with many Igbo youths complaining about how the Nigerian structure doesn't work for Ndi Igbos and the irony I pointed out is the fact that an Igbo man owns the most successful airline in Nigeria at the moment despite all the insinuated issues.

In short, stop complaining and get things done.
Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by jeszy1995: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
life is all about making money i want you to experience the sweetness of life just download telegram and search @KINGBET5822 to join me in making money through sports betting
Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by KingOdart(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You are really from SAD WASTE. Pele

You are really from Barren Sad East

Sorry
Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by stagger: 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
After looting one state dry, First Nation had only 2 crafts in their fleet flying domestic and today, it is no longer operational.

Allen Onyema started with few buses and then grew the business into one of the largest Mass Transit in the East.

He diversify into Lubricant oil and his massive fleet provided a ready market to build from.

From this two businesses, he went into Air Line with just 1 aircraft and nobody gave him chance and today, he is the largest indigenous private operator of air crafts in Nigeria after Arik Air failed to manage their overwhelming successes which led to a government take-over.

When every administration abandoned the East except Jonathan, Ethopia Air and Air Peace kept Enugu Air Port busy and today, he is moving all his operation to Enugu in line with Ndi Igbo age long tradition of aku r'ulo.

He is resilient, he is resolute and he is an Igboman.

Note: Peace Mass and Air Peace are two different brands. Peace Mass owes Peace Lubrication.

Both has their headquarters in Enugu.

Igbo Amaka.

Allen Onyeama and Sam Onyishi are two different people. Empty vessels like you make the loudest noise.

4 Likes

Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by MaziOmenuko: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
folarinstr:
Why Sharjah and not dubai. Are you aware of the stress and cost to get to dubai from sharjah after the stress flying from nigeria?

They can arrange an airport shuttle bus to pick their passengers directly from the airport into dubai.My first trip to Dubai, Quarter Airways didn't drop us at Dubai. They had a shuttle bus pick us from the airport into Dubai. Meanwhile, sharja is very close to Dubai. I don't think it will take up to 30mins drive.

5 Likes

Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by KingOdart(m): 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

You are really in sifia pains. Sorry.

Wealth has the largest spread in the East. We have the best gini-cofficient in the country. Count the number of naira billionaires in Yoruba and compare the number the number with East.

According to IPOB bureau of Statistics

Keep bragging about Phantom Wealth Online while South East rot away in penury

You don't think about how to stop Ebonyi people from hawking all over South West

You don't think about how to Stop your people from begging in Anambra

You don't think about how to stop Imo people from selling their babies due to abject poverty

But you are more concern about bragging about phantom wealth Online

Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by KingOdart(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
Menance:

What nonsense. That a yoruba man/ woman is Forbes acclaimed richest in Nigeria at the moment doesn't mean that on average yorubas are wealthy or can match IGBOs in wealth.

Pls don't type that again

Yoruba are richer than Igbo and we will continue to be richer than Igbo, you will weep forever
Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by Menance: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
KingOdart:

Yoruba are richer than Igbo and we will continue to be richer than Igbo, you will weep forever

Wake from your slumber. Pray in your next world God should make your tribe as wealthy as Igbos.
Pained human grin grin

You can't even comprehend little english

2 Likes

Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by naijajobx: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Oh
Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by Lothario(m): 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
KingOdart:

Only in your dreams wimp

1 Like

Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by KingOdart(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Menance:

Wake from your slumber. Pray in your next world God should make your tribe as wealthy as Igbos.
Pained human grin grin

You can't even comprehend little english

I just want you to know that we are richer than Igbo and we will continue to be Richer than Igbo

Yoruba are already more wealthy than Igbo and we will continue to be wealthy than Igbo

You are the one that need the prayer
Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by Menance: 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
KingOdart:

I just want you to know that we are richer than Igbo and we will continue to be Richer than Igbo

Yoruba are already more wealthy than Igbo and we will continue to be wealthy than Igbo

You are the one that need the prayer

Well and am countering your epistle and certainly want to clear the air by saying Igbos are wealthier than any other tribe in Nigeria. When you see Igbo, you see wealth, Royalty and the genuine strive for success. Therefore making it conspicuous yorubas are in all ways no match for the Igbos until Jesus decides to come

Learn

1 Like

Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by KingOdart(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lothario:
Only in your dreams wimp

The second Richest woman in Africa is a Yoruba while you are not even on the list of Top 5 Richest Nigerians

Yoruba are already richer than Igbo wimp !

Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by KingOdart(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Menance:

Well and am countering your epistle and certainly want to clear the air by saying Igbos are wealthier than any other tribe in Nigeria. When you see Igbo, you see wealth, Royalty and the genuine strive for success. Therefore making it conspicuous yorubas are in all ways no match for the Igbos.

Learn

It is not through words and chest beating but through real Facts

Yoruba is the only tribe with a Nobel Laurette in Nigeria

Yoruba is the only tribe with a pulitzer prize winner in Africa (Pulitzer is the second greatest prize after Nobel Laurette)

Yoruba is the only tribe with Grammys Award winning entertainers in Nigeria

Yoruba produce the second richest black man on the planet

Yoruba produce the second richest woman in Africa

Meanwhile Igbo haven't achieve any of the things i listed above and you may never will

We are not mate at all

Yoruba is the most successful tribe in Nigeria today according to facts

I know you are in sifia pain grin

Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by Lothario(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
KingOdart:

The second Richest woman in Africa is a Yoruba while you are not even on the list of Top 5 Richest Nigerians

Yoruba are already richer than Igbo wimp !
I know, you know the truth but the thing with the truth is its always bitter, hence your behavior and denial of it.

1 Like

Re: Large Passenger Turnout At Air Peace Inaugural Flight To Dubai by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Yorubas are not in the position to advise an Igbo man business wise expect just few of them.

You don't need to tell an Igbo man when to activate his exit strategy.

Hmmnn

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Before And After Photo Of Igwuruta-Chokocho Road Constructed By Rivers State / Tola Ogundipe Is Dead Drowns In Lagos, Police Probe Aides / FG Extends Flight Ban By Four Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.