Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Why I Killed My Husband – Mother Of Four Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed My Husband – Mother Of Four Reveals (327 Views)

How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Killed My Husband – Mother Of Four Reveals by happigist: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2019
Douglas Ajemine, a 41-year-old mother of four, who was arrested recently by operatives of the Inspector General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team, IRT, in Abalama area of Rivers State, has revealed why she killed her 40-year-old husband, Inedugoba Tyger and buried his corpse in a shallow grave within the area.

The suspect, who is a staff of the Rivers State Primary Health Care, in Asari Toru Local Government Area of the state told newsmen that she contracted two men to kill her husband in a......continue reading on https://www.happigist.com/why-i-killed-my-husband-mother-of-four-reveals/

(1) (Reply)

Three Policemen Detained Over Stolen Two AK 47 Rifles / Rape: Its Wrong To Punish Someone For A Crime Committed 16 Years Ago - Methodist / [VIDEO] Mob Attack Nigerian Soldier For Stabbing Man In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.