Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) (43342 Views)

How I Killed My Mother After Taking Sachet Alcohol – Suspect / I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by ijustdey: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Posted By: Ernest Nwkolo,

A young apprentice, Okwudili Okoro, has explained why he murdered his master, Azubuike Okoro and his wife, Jacinta, when the couple were having their meal.

Okwudili and his accomplice barged into the home of the the victims and hacked them to death on Saturday.

They pulled out two cutlasses hidden underneath their wears and hacked the victims to death.

Okwudili said he elected to kill his brother and wife because the man refused to settle him after completing his three years apprenticeship.

The attackers fled the scene after the incident but Okwudili was arrested after one Joseph Nwagu reported the matter at Sango Police Station.

The Police Public Relations Officer in Ogun State, Abimbola Oyeyemi, who confirmed this in a statement, said the suspect claimed he killed his master for not settling him after serving for three years.

Oyeyemi said: “Upon his report, the DPO Sango Division, SP Nasirudeen Oyedele, led detectives to the scene where the suspect was arrested but his accomplice escaped.

“On interrogation, the Ebonyi State born suspect claimed to have served his deceased elder brother for good three years, and when it was time for him to be settled, his brother kept on posting him from time to time.

“He stated that when he realized that his brother is not ready to settle him, he contracted one Kenneth who is now on the run and they both bought two cutlasses, sharpened it to the edges and headed to his deceased elder brother’s house in Ijako.

“On getting there, they met the deceased eating with his wife and before he can utter a word, they descended heavily on them with the sharp cutlasses and hacked them to death.

“The two corpses have been taken to the general hospital Otta mortuary for post mortem examination.

“The Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, has directed that the suspect be transferred to the Homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for discreet investigation.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/killed-master-wife-suspect/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Just watch and see children storm this thread for some kind if tribal war.

Back to the topic, Its just unfortunate. He who kills by the sword....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by GloriaNinja(f): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
undecided WHY WOULD HE ALSO HACK THE WOMAN TO DEATH ALSO? SOME PEOPLE WICKED PASS SATAN...HE SHOUKD HAVE LEFT EVERYTHING FOR GOD TO JUDGE, SEE WHAT BUHARI'S REGIME HAS CAUSED. I HOPE HE GETS CAPITAL PUNISHMENT, EVIL MAN.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Olalan(m): 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Really don't understand what's happening around these days with the increase in murder cases in Nigeria, seems frustrated beings are increasing daily also the religious leaders need to preach more on loving ourselves rather than focusing on prosperity

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
embarassed

Prison will be your abode for the rest of your life. You're heartless and wicked.

Did you get the settlement you're looking for after killing him and his wife?

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Adamummya(f): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Califa: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Killing an innocent woman is just too bad. Beside, killing wasn't the solution for your brother to pay u. It's better he owes u for I eternity and live in guilt than for u to kill him
RIP TO THE DEAD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Pat081: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Just 3yrs n u kill someone family wot do u want dos worker dat government fail to pay dey dia money 4 many years do now send him to jail n wot re police still want to do wit dia body so far dat u don knw wot kill dem let d dead rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by tunjijones(m): 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Life does not worth much again in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by naijjaman(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
lipsrsealed

You can't take lives you didn't create.

May your soul rest in pieces undecided
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by chibike69: 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by ODVanguard: 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Yigbo why!!!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by babs18: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
eyah

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Iyajelili(f): 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Very wicked f00l..na as he don die now he go settle you?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by akilo1: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
ibo kwenu...biafra self

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
I like developers!

Its a sad event though.

Developers will never disappoint.

Ego, Ego Ego, Ego Ego

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Mikepenny5(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
wicked soul
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by RogueX: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
cry

This one loud o

Human life has no value in this country!

Now wtf did he gain?
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by klem93(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Up arsenal
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Watching to see which post will get reported first and who will nab a ban first grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by brunofarad(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Wickedness of man

Pls mods this is a plea
One of my business topics on Decorative stones
Was inadvertently hidden/removed by the spam bot in the properties section this evening with a ban undecided .

The hidden topic is almost 2 years old .

Please help out because those topics are source of quality backlinks we get from nairaland as Africa's biggest website. cry

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
seun
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
lipsrsealed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
I only came to check names, I was not disappointed at all at all. Kedu kime grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by HRich(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
I served for five years, the man got married in my third year of serving, he refused to settle me after the fifth year as agreed,

Rather he sent me to village, that he will come by December and settle me,

This happen August 18'th 2005, I left Kaduna state Nigeria to village under a heavy rain that evening,

Getting to my village, I met my poor mum, my my poor siblings, Dad was dead

I told my mum all that happened, she cried and cried,

I encouraged her to stop crying that all I know was that, I'm going to make it, no matter what it takes,

My master in question gave me 2000 naira after night transport,

after getting to my village, I had 1700 naira left,

after two days, i told my mum I'm going back to Kaduna state,

she didn't argue,

in getting to Kaduna, information went to the man that I have returned to the state, just with the help of a friend

I was entering to centre market when he and his pregnant wife saw me,

he said what am I doing in Kaduna, without fear I looked at him to his eyes and said, I CAME BACK ON MY OWN, AS I'M NO LONGER IN YOUR HOUSE

He told his pregnant wife to hold me there, with respect, I allowed her,

the man went to police station to make a report, we stood for past 2hours before the man finally came with police

to cut long story short, I NEVER KILLED THE MAN, and I'd greet him whenever I see him

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Shegricho: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Up gunners
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by northvietnam(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Aro strike chief in the making...

enroll him in the military ASAP
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by achi4u(m): 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Let him face the music.
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
na dem. they can do anything for money

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Defiling A 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Orile Market, Lagos / Kidnapper Disguised As A Parent, Caught Trying To Pick Kids From An Abuja School / Businessman Stripped Unclad For Killing 10-Year-Old Boy In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.