Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga (14175 Views)

Don-Chima George & Rasaq Oluwasegun Oke: Rape Case Being Bungled In Lagos / How Cyber Criminals Clone ATM Cards, Fleece Bank Customers Of Savings / Woman Lament As Thief Bungled Her Car Overnight & Stole Her Car Brain Box.video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by koyeni(m): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ok
Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin
Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
jrusky:

Are you truly educated and did you grow where elderly people lives at all because if you do you will understand what the guy is saying before referring to rape protest.

Pls what is your age Read first then try to understand what the speaker is trying to pass across that is what common sense means.

the guy spoke in English (simple English) not in French or Spanish. He replied him according to what he said. I guess you were the one that never understood his reply.

You reading your own meaning to it never made it a commonsense (Mr. Educated). Commonsense is never define like that. Except you are the guy from another account (even though you are the guy from another account and your rightup meaning differs from what you wrote there, then i must say you have a problem composing your taught).
Also, as to the word 'elder' you referenced. That is not what being an elder means, and not all elders are wise or have commonsense.

2 Likes

Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by Rynne: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lies @_FG....nobody will take wat belongs to us and give to another under the guise of RUGA.....like I hv always maintained, there is enough land in the North of Nigeria to cater for all the livestock of the Fulani Tribe....Godbless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by kaygreeno: 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Chei ..My Country Naija. Get a Clean London used Laptop at a best price. HP, DeLL, SAMSUNG,LENOVO ,SONY and others. Call:08174739116 Whatsapp Number :08020534531 office at lagos.
Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by Xisnin(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
jrusky:

Are you truly educated and did you grow where elderly people lives at all because if you do you will understand what the guy is saying before referring to rape protest.

Pls what is your age Read first then try to understand what the speaker is trying to pass across that is what common sense means.

Have you ever taken part in any protest in your entire life?
It is easy for you to sit comfortably in your house while telling others what to do.
The brave men and women in the anti-rape protest left their home and business
to call attention to a societal mess and all you could come up with is criticize them
for not doing what you are afraid to do.

If the OP has said that he is ready to lead a protest against the government, I would
have applauded his decision but he is claiming "we" while looking for who to protest
on his behalf.

Before you reply, there have been several anti-government protests over the years.
How many did you organize or join as an "educated" man?

2 Likes

Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by Lovemaester: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
jrusky:

you are the one whose education should be questioned, people came out under the sun to protest against rape because they had cause to. you that believes in protesting against ruga, come out under the sun to protest and we will join, don't sit in ur house condemning others when you are not courageous enough

1 Like

Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
Xisnin:

Let me guess, you are coward behind a keyboard who rants online and wants others to protest for him.
At least, those who protested against rape stood for something, what do you stand for?
FINISH HIM grin

1 Like

Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Las Las Everybody na scam. Chop make I chop syndrome.
Same thing happening in the IDP camps o. Some oga in the offices eating everything. Barely nothing gets to the victims

1 Like

Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by Xisnin(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
majesty05:

FINISH HIM grin
I am just tired of these detractors.
If you protest against NEPA, they will ask why you are not protesting against SARS.
If you protest against SARS, they will criticize you for not protesting against politicians.
You can't just satisfy them.

1 Like

Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by awetaiye2015: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
ijustdey:

Contract sums heavily overpriced

Sola panels were to cost millions of Naira, borehole N20m each

Officials in haste to execute Ruga projects, fail to carry out consultations

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/revealed-how-plan-to-fleece-govt-bungled-ruga/

Giving a dog a good name after failed attempt. We don't want any RUGA. that's how the Fulanis have taken over Kwara state that was suppose to be Afonja state. These people spread like wide fire. Give them a yard of land and see them become Emir of that same state within two years.

1 Like

Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by awetaiye2015: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
Xisnin:

I am just tired of these detractors.
If you protest against NEPA, they will ask why you are not protesting against SARS.
If you protest against SARS, they will criticize you for not protesting against politicians.
You can't just satisfy them.

Maybe we should protest against ALL.
Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by godliman: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
blackpanda:

How did buhari rape u Wailer
He didn't rape me he raped us and made us the poverty capital in just four years, and here comes ruga another agenda invented in hell. Are you ok? .................I refused to call you names as you did to me.

1 Like

Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by awa(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
Rubbish damage control by the educated west
Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by karma2000: 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
Thief ole
Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by godliman: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Xisnin:

Let me guess, you are a coward behind a keyboard who rants online and wants others to protest for him.
At least, those who protested against rape stood for something, what do you stand for?
Give me the list of the protests you ve participated in and I will answer you Mr Brave. We are a ppl with misplaced priorities sentenced to a life of voluntary slavery. Fela best described it as a life of suffering and smiling. I stand against satanic ruga and I suspect you are an active rugarian embittered by its suspension.
Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by Dpharisee: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
This report is a lie and a very disingenuous attempt to hide the true intentions of Ruga by Fulanis

1 Like

Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by Malawian(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
BRUGARI is a Tourist.

Reminds me of the guy that went to the embassy for Visa interview, he was asked what he was going to America to do, and the guy said we was a Tourist.

Only problem was, the guy was a stammerer and his "Tourist" sounded more like "Terrorist".

I am not saying i am a stammerer o.

1 Like

Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by blackpanda: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
godliman:
He didn't rape me he raped us and made us the poverty capital in just four years, and here comes ruga another agenda invented in hell. Are you ok? .................I refused to call you names as you did to me.

Are u OK too? If Jonathan was so good, we wouldn't have voted buhari. Buhari is fighting the wrongs and despicable disgusting atrocities of the past regime and u are here blabing. The only people complaining are the childrwan of hate
Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by bionixs: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Xisnin:

Let me guess, you are a coward behind a keyboard who rants online and wants others to protest for him.
you are indeed sick with the advanced syndrome of the incurable disease he mentioned
Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by Xisnin(m): 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
bionixs:
you are indeed sick with the advanced syndrome of the incurable disease he mentioned

Your type is too dumb and cowardly to participate in any protest but others do,
you find faults as if they owe you anything.

It is not your fault. I don't expect anything different from an educated illiterate.

1 Like

Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by Xisnin(m): 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
godliman:
Give me the list of the protests you ve participated in and I will answer you Mr Brave. We are a ppl with misplaced priorities sentenced to a life of voluntary slavery. Fela best described it as a life of suffering and smiling. I stand against satanic ruga and I suspect you are an active rugarian embittered by its suspension.
You are still a coward as I earlier stated.
You stand against Ruga while hiding under your bed and writing anonymous comments online.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by jeszy1995: 4:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
life is all about making money i want you to experience the sweetness of life just download telegram and search @KINGBET5822 to join me in making money through sports betting
Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by godliman: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
blackpanda:

Are u OK too? If Jonathan was so good, we wouldn't have voted buhari. Buhari is fighting the wrongs and despicable disgusting atrocities of the past regime and u are here blabing. The only people complaining are the childrwan of hate
You re entitled to your views its a free country.
Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by godliman: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
blackpanda:

You re entitled to your views its a free country. Even if you believe satan created the heaven and earth it is your right to express yourself
Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by steve6: 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
What a shame on this government! Is the president ever aware of anything? Does he ever sanction anyone for any wrong doing when he is finally aware? No wonder insinuations are rife that a cabal is running the government and one of them even dared to ask, "who is the presidency?" Mtcheeew!
Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by VolvoS60(m): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2019
godliman:
Nigerians are a people sick with a nameless disease not known to medical science. May be I will call it the nigerian syndrome. We can protest over an old rape case involving a single woman( a rape case that is even suspicious as the victim put up no resistance neither in her house nor on the street corner. She never shouted for help nor fought back. No wonder someone called it consentual rape) but keep mute while the whole country is been brutally raped by buhari and his gang. Nigerian syndrome is real and incurable.

^^^
You can condemn the criminal negligence of the Nigerian government and the equally criminal docility of Nigerians without casting doubt on the rape allegations made by Bukola Dakolo. What is the relationship between them and why would you go out of your way to diminish whatever argument you have by conflating the two? undecided

You evidently do not know enough about the crime of rape - and that's why you can confidently make the assertions you made - even though those assertions are completely wrong.

Not all rape victims resist. Some are too scared to do so. Others are just confused and simply do not know what to do. That is a fact.

Not all rape victims shout for help or fight back. The reasons for this are many. You mention 'medical science' in your post - well, medical science also talks about how some rape victims literally go into shock because of the trauma - the normal fight or flight reaction just shuts down and the victim goes numb.

None of us has the full facts about this Dakolo/Fatoyinbo saga. You were not there with them and you do not know what happened. The sensible thing to do is to wait for the facts to unfold.
Re: How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga by bionixs: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2019
Xisnin:

Your type is too dumb and cowardly to participate in any protest but others do,
you find faults as if they owe you anything.

It is not your fault. I don't expect anything different from an educated illiterate.
an educated illiterate is my vibe, thief go get your own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sponsored By Alhaji To Supply Fake Currencies, Arrested In Zamfara. Photo / Okechukwu Osuji Extradited From Malaysia After Being Found Guilty Of Scam / VIDEO: Yoruba Mum Stripped Her Grown Daughter Completely In Public For Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.