Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Results In Ministry, Not A Proof Of God's Approval - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Results In Ministry, Not A Proof Of God's Approval (169 Views)

Seek God's Approval, Not People's / Trump Defeat A Proof Christian God Is Fake? / "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Results In Ministry, Not A Proof Of God's Approval by TundeKorede: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2019
" And Moses lifted up his hand, and with his rod he smote the rock twice: and the water came out abundantly, and the congregation drank, and their beasts also. And the Lord spake unto Moses and Aaron, Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them." – Numbers 20: 11-12.

Initially, God told Moses to speak to the rock, not to strike the rock. Moses struck the rock, yet water gushed out abundantly. The crux of the matter is that Moses didn’t do it in God’s way but he had result – water gushed out abundantly. Moses and Aaron were deceived by this. Maybe, they thought God did not care about how one bring out results while doing His work.

This is the erroneous thought many of us have concerning God’s work. Moses and Aaron didn’t escape God’s punishment for neglecting God’s clear instruction. This shows us that God does not get elated by the results we have but by the proper way we carry out his instructions while we want to get results. Lord, help me! Let me do your work in your own way!

Is God interested in believer’s success? Yes, but he’s more concerned with how believers succeed. It is so unbelievable that there are those who are not doing things in God’s way, yet they claim that they have results. They experience what men will tag as ‘miracles.’ They are easily deceived by he signs that followed their unscriptural acts. There are ministries who charge some people who come for deliverance. They tell them, you are going to pay so-so-so amount before our pastor prays for you. The surprising thing about this is that. That person will receive total deliverance.

Read the full article at http://www.tundekorede.com/results-in-ministry-not-a-proof-of-gods-approval/
Re: Results In Ministry, Not A Proof Of God's Approval by OJODEL10(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2019
father help me to follow your lay down rules.
Re: Results In Ministry, Not A Proof Of God's Approval by tartar9(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2019
Nonsense,my daddy g.o's are rich,filled with prosperity.God surely approves of them.

(1) (Reply)

True Help Comes From Unexpected Quaters. / God Doesn't Have Other Plan Except... / Special Grocery List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.