Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

"Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri (28660 Views)

Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) / ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Correctbae2: 5:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Still on the ongoing tithe debate, Former presidential media aide, Reno Omokri who is also a lawyer, author and a pastor took to his twitter handle to give his opinions about tithe.

According to his tweets, he said tithes are for levite and not Pastors, he further said if one does not pay tithe, things won't be tight for such person neither will the person die. Using Japan as an example, he said they have 1% population of Christian yet they are 10times Richer than Nigeria with 50% of Christians.

Read full tweet:

[b]I have read The Bible from cover to cover in multiple translations-tithes are an AGRICULTURAL tax placed on the Hebrews by God to cater for Levites who were not given any land in the promised land by Moses because God wanted them to focus on him.Tithes are for Levites not pastors
Abraham paid tithe of military plunder to Melchizedek, not earnings. If you don’t pay tithes, things wont be tight for you and you wont die. @JeffBezos became the world’s richest man through ideas not tithes. As a matter of fact, tithes have no place in Christianity!
Dear @the_olugbenga and @ayskilewa27
Today’s Levites are yesterday’s Levites. No change. A book of genealogy is maintained in Israel to identify who is and is not a Levite. Levites have names that identify them as Levites, like Cohen! You become a pastor. You are born a Levite
If riches are linked to paying tithes, how come Japan, with less than 1% Christian population is 10 times richer than Nigeria with a Christian population of almost 50%? This is even as Japan’s natural resources are 5 times less than Nigeria’s? Ideas bring more riches than tithes!
The world’s biggest church auditorium is being constructed in Nigeria. Unfortunately, we hardly hear of the world’s biggest factory, railroad, hospital or schools being built in Nigeria. Advise to the Nigerian religious community, build people, dont just build buildings[/b].

https://correct.com.ng/if-riches-are-linked-to-paying-tithes-how-come-japan-with-less-than-1-christian-population-is-10times-richer-than-nigeria-with-a-christian-population-of-50-reno-omokri/

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by amaniro: 5:30am On Jul 09, 2018
don't even understand this Omokri guy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by donstan18: 5:34am On Jul 09, 2018
amaniro:

Use your life savings for tithe, you'll understand better.

354 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by ojimbo(m): 5:45am On Jul 09, 2018
Religion is an enemy to development

147 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by thesicilian: 5:56am On Jul 09, 2018
Let he who wants to pay tithes do so and he who doesn't want to, be left alone. We have more important issues plaguing this country than tithes and offerings.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 09, 2018
This issue is back on the glass table.

2 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by CAPSLOCKED: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2018

"WHATEVER YOU DO TO THE LEAST OF MY BROTHERS, THAT YOU DO UNTO ME"
Matthew 25:40

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by lawrence35(m): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
We are moving to a more advanced place in Nigeria, what pple fail to realize is the reason churches are making money, God grace is with them, yes.

But the main key is compound interest.
When people come together for a common good with a leader who has one good head, things begin to work.

It's simple.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by ladyF(f): 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
The problem with Nigerians is they wait for miracles that will never happen. An average religious Nigerian will rather go to church and be shouting "AMEN AMEN" to all the prayers for divine favor/miracle jobs/money, forgetting that God will not come down and give you work. The only thing that can bring revenue for you is the value that you add, not the amount of time you spend singing and dancing, not the so called sacrificial seeds that you sow, not the tithes.

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
I have said it several times
Black people and White people are wired differently...

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Angelb4: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
But who ordained this guy?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by OneCorner: 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Afonja omokri
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by chiedu7: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Most tithe chopping GOs get private jet.
So it works for the GOs just not the Church members

9 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Spicycat(f): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
ojimbo:
Religion Christianity is an enemy to development

11 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by bettercreature(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin It's just a matter of time Africans will not pay any useless pastor again
All the developed world were once as religious as Africans
People should wise up no God anywhere we are on per with Dog or Fowl we are just more intelligent

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by chuks34(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
I stand with Reno

9 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Ekuru: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
Some of you just come and spew trash because you have a Twitter or Instagram handle.

2 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by shammahyaro(f): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
The day Christians stop castigating them selves that's when revival will come to Nigeria.So now that you have aired your view, what will it change?

5 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nothing can help the African continent. I used to think white people caused all this but we have been hateful towards each other sincr time immemorial.

13 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is the basic truth but the brain washed ones will come after this man.Meanwhile this man is making some senses after a while.

12 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Dami12345: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
We have no shortage of ideas by Nigerians, the problem is the system that steals from the idea owners and gives credit to dupes and thieves.

So many ideas, stolen and frustrated because their owners are not senator son or daughter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by LazyNairalander(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
I agree but still the ideas still comes from God almighty..

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by abumeinben(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
*coughs*

Too many twists to too many hallmarks.
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
OneCorner:
Afonja omokri
amaniro:
you people will never cease to amaze me.
Reno Omokri that was your lord and saviour when he was spewing trash about PMB,APC and all.
He said something sensible now and fast fast ,you don shift post.
Lmao cheesy cheesy

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by jericco1(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
i share his sentiments
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by killuminati(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kudos to Rhino O Mockery grin

Always giving opinions on twitter. Joblessness is bad cry

Anyway, The lost sheeps don't give a motherfuck about your view. Come Sunday fools will still thronge in their thousands to pay the gadamn tithe yo..

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun / HURIWA To Drag Mbaka To Vatican Over Prophesy On Buhari / "Biggest Natural Disaster Awaits South Africa For Arresting Omotosho" - Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.