Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

See Photos Of Jewelry Worth $40m Belonging To Diezani Alison-madueke - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Photos Of Jewelry Worth $40m Belonging To Diezani Alison-madueke (764 Views)

Woman Caught After Stealing & Swallowing Gold Jewelry Worth N1.5m In A Store / Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) / Cooperate Thief Who Stole Jewelry Worth N1.6m At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Jewelry Worth $40m Belonging To Diezani Alison-madueke by correctkidabc(m): 10:01am On Jul 06, 2019
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC has released photos of some pieces of jewelry and a customized gold iphone all valued at $40m belonging to Diezani Alison-Madueke, former Minister of Petroleum Resources which Justice Nicholas Oweibo of the Federal High Court sitting in Ikoyi, Lagos, today Friday, July 5th ordered to be forfeited to the federal government.

See more:https://correctkid.com/see-photos-of-jewelry-worth-40m-belonging-to-diezani-alison-madueke-court-ordered-to-be-forfeited-to-the-federal-governmentphotos/

(1) (Reply)

How I Arrested Pastor, Others Who Wanted To Dupe Me Of $125m – Umahi / Hw Can A Depressed Person Get Rid Of Dat Feeling. I Nid Meaningful Answers Pls / Cause Of The Gas Pipeline Explosion In Lagos Emerge (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.