Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,282 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike (67505 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans / BBNaija: Seyi Flirts With Tacha, Sniffs Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by femi4: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ciaos:
Wetin this program dey teach? Program that can't be watched with children definitely will have no moral values
It teaches self confidence, self discovery and perseverance
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by michoim(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ciaos:
Wetin this program dey teach? Program that can't be watched with children definitely will have no moral values
Correct
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by koyyess: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
This babe's bought butt looks like tumour.

But who am I to judge her?

If it makes her happy and confident, fine.
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by nototribalist: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
Onyi22:

But na u mumu pass, ask me how?
I don't have your time. After seeing your picture I can't talk to people like you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Ogaga87(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
chicoMX:
Good news

The super eagles will be playing without JM 10...

My friend you go sabi misplace priority well, well..

The trend when you suppose post your post dey different na

Too much soaking garri with marijuana can caused bad thing...

I just dey joke O before you go take am serious
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by doublecross(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
PLEASE NAIRALANDERS IT IS ADVISABLE NOT TO CLICK ON ANY RUBBISH BBNAIJA THREAD NEXT TIME BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU HELP MODERATORS GAIN MORE TRAFFIC WITH THE NONSENSE! IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU MAKE A POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENT, THE MODERATORS ARE HAPPY AS LONG AS THERE IS A BOOST IN TRAFFIC. THE BEST WAY TO TELL THEM THAT BBNAIJA IS A DUMB IDEA IS NEVER TO CLICK ON IT. THEY WILL STOP BRINGING IT TO THE FRONT PAGE WHEN THEY SEE THAT IT DOESN'T FETCH THEM MONEY. I HOPE I HAVE ENLIGHTENED YOU NAIRALANDERS TODAY

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Thegamingorca(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
After seeing her ass yesterday on white lol by the bus...Im guessing she'll do whatever it takes
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Wayne4uall(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Iphone 8 With full accessories all new... Universal unlock 130
In ondo state... 08065095308
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by hisclemency(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Floatingabout

https://floatingabout.com

We provide the best prices for hotels online. We provide the most affordable prices on return prices from the same provider. We also provide tours, give the opportunity to rent a quad bike amongst other things, have a transportation booking system, a tour booking platform and even an e commerce store for travelers so that they can find things that they usually forget when going on holiday.
Floatingabout is your one stop shop to a hassle free holiday.
We want our customers to spend more time enjoying things that matter.

http:///30iTl7D
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by legitnow: 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
This picture is about to become hot property.

It gat serious meme potential and iconic moment.

"I Want You But Not In The House" - Mercy Flirts With Ike After Getting Drunk

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 2:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
K
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by blessedweapon(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
koyyess:
This babe's bought butt looks like tumour.

But who am I to judge her?

If it makes her happy and confident, fine.

Na silicone??
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Lordjb: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
Na so e de start, small time Na another thing go happen grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by feellike: 2:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ciaos:

Who force u to watch it 'idiot ..after all you are not up to 15 years

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by LONGPREEK(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Gadafii:
Bleep her right inside the house,ND move on after the show
this particular hoe will be bleeped. maybe not by him but she will get bleeped soon
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by feellike: 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Onyi22:
What's the moral lesson of this BBniger

Fool go and ask google

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by babadee1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ciaos:

Every program does not have to teach anything or be watched with children. If you don't like the program then it's not for you. Just change the channel.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
It has Just Begun
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by meobizy(f): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
A lot of the members here talking shit about the show have alternate IDs they use in discussing its events in the official thread.
Na una way, I spot una.

If this woman waits for them to leave the house first then nothing to go happen.
What she's trying to do is house-zone the guy, making him her BBNaija pet who'll stick around for the promise of sex when they come out.
The most manipulative females in Big Brother history always do this with highly desired males.
Most times it never works because the man naturally moves on.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
KanuSE:
BBN is child's play where Love Island dey...abeg swerve joor. angry
Where should we swerve to?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by LONGPREEK(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
emmabest2000:
It’s too early to talk about sex

Moreover many ladies there will take precaution because they all knew how Bambam and toilet saga was all over the internet.... grin

most of them are going there because of that. dont u know that someone like tacha will need to be bleeped publicly to become more popular. besides, most of those hoes got nothing more to offer and they know that they wont last long. so for them , its better they Bleep now and get some kinda popularity than go out unknown. 90% of the girls in the house are roadside olosho

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by legitnow: 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
meobizy:
A lot of the members here talking shit about the show have alternate IDs they use in discussing its events in the official thread.
Na una way, I spot una.

If this woman waits for them to leave the house first then nothing to go happen.
What she's trying to do is house-zone the guy, making him her BBNaija pet who'll stick around for the promise of sex when they come out.
The most manipulative females in Big Brother history always do this with highly desired males.
Most times it never works because the man naturally moves on.

They wont wait to leave the house. She already said he can touch yansh and now she is saying she want him.

She is playing off the inevitable, as they hang out and get closer/ familiar. She already likes the guy but everybody don use Nina learn, so she dey find assurance.

This is a story line that will be interesting as it unfolds.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ciaos:
Not all programs are for family viewing. That yeye show is rated 18
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Isimiade09: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
blessedweapon:
I actually don't watch this show, but yesterday I had a break and then I decided to tune in and watch. As soon as I tuned in, first thing I heard was someone murdering English by saying "PEOPLE IS WATCHING".

The remote control fell from my hand as I erupted with laughter. I think she was the one who said it.......the mercy girl I mean
BUT u are a professor like that o
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Angelfrost(m): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ciaos:

I gained quite a lot from programs that shouldn't be watched with children: Power, Game of Thrones, Animal Kingdom, Snowfall, Killing Eve, Vikings, etc... They all had moral values. So, I don't get what you are prattling on about, am sorry.

BBNaija offers me nothing, not because it's rated 18... It would still have nothing to offer if it were rated 13. Then again, I have never been a fan of reality tv, whether local or foreign.
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Angelfrost(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Lol madam doesn't want to be 'test run' like Nina.

With a little more time and alcohol it will happen... Hormones are flipping out with each day in the same vicinity.
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by ojuu4u(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ciaos:

That's satanic manipulation, anything that have to do with sex, immorality, thrives
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Luckyziakegha: 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Chelsea agree £50M transfer fee with atletico madrid for morata.

Chelsea have concurred terms with Atletico Madrid in regards to the lasting sale of Alvaro Morata to the Liga monsters.

The Spain universal completed the 2018-19 crusade on credit at Wanda Metropolitano.

Read more.

https://news1960.fun/2019/07/06/chelsea-agree-50m-transfer-fee-with-atletico-madrid-for-morata/

Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by alexis17(m): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
blessedweapon:
I actually don't watch this show, but yesterday I had a break and then I decided to tune in and watch. As soon as I tuned in, first thing I heard was someone murdering English by saying "PEOPLE IS WATCHING".

The remote control fell from my hand as I erupted with laughter. I think she was the one who said it.......the mercy girl I mean
who grammar help? Dey look for mistake up and down why ur mate dey hammer
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by ojuu4u(m): 2:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ciaos:

That's satanic manipulation, anything that have to do with sex, immorality, thrive.
Most people watch the program just to see live sex on TV show

If you think deeply you will notice that, any gathering where girls/sex can be easily gotten use to be bombarded by audience.

Jamb/ waec lessons with so many secondary girls
Club houses
Female hostel even
Church with so many female youths

Ultimate goal is sex
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Charmingpet: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Gadafii:
Bleep her right inside the house,ND move on after the show
haba c wickedness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Voice Nigeria Season 2: 2017 Thread / Tboss Travelling For Her NYSC In Public Transport (Throwback Photo) / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.