Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike (67484 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans / BBNaija: Seyi Flirts With Tacha, Sniffs Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by DonMekino(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lord.... have Mercy on me
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by OmoOshodi(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Infinix note 4
2Gig Ram
16Gig ROM

Location Oshodi lagos
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by HomeOfMe(f): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
Mrop:
In the ongoing bbn recently, Our bootilicious anty Mercy flirt with Ike after getting drunk. In her statement she said she wants Ike outside bbn house.

Do you think any kind of relationship can occur among this two because she said she's not drunk when Ike was trying to cation her.

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/bbni-want-you-but-not-in-the-house-mercy-flirt-with-ike-after-getting-drunk/
This one has not learned Nina's lessons. Ike will use and dump you. Parents on this app,the show is rated 18+. If it's inappropriate for you as an adult,dstv/gotv are ever ready to deactivate it from your decoder.
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by obailala(m): 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
MManuel:

Sharrap there. ITK. One simple line would've been better than this tirade.

It's for entertainment, not necessarily educational or
to instil morals
Lol... I imagined everyone should have known the very simple and obvious fact that it was for entertainment. But since you chose not to know, and since you went ahead to ask that weird question, you cant blame anyone for giving you weird responses... all na part of the entertainment, and the joke was on you this time.
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
obailala:
Lol... I imagined everyone should have known the very simple and obvious fact that it was for entertainment. But since you chose not to know, and since you went ahead to ask that weird question, you cant blame anyone for giving you weird responses... all na part of the entertainment, and the joke was on you this time.

Okay. You win cool
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by rosy1992(f): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
Moral decadence is at an alarming rate. End time sign
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by JoseRaji(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
Mrop:
In the ongoing bbn recently, Our bootilicious anty Mercy flirt with Ike after getting drunk. In her statement she said she wants Ike outside bbn house.

Do you think any kind of relationship can occur among this two because she said she's not drunk when Ike was trying to cation her.

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/bbni-want-you-but-not-in-the-house-mercy-flirt-with-ike-after-getting-drunk/

Oga type in correct English na... Took some of us a while to understand all your gibberish

Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Ozyprospero(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
Will you keep quiet
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by balogunby(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ciaos:
Wetin this program dey teach? Program that can't be watched with children definitely will have no moral values

Be looking for moral value up nd down...

Acting As if you don't know where to find it
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Stefan111(m): 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Ciaos:
Wetin this program dey teach? Program that can't be watched with children definitely will have no moral values

Can you watch children's show with them? It's not meant for kids..there are shows for kids if that's what you want
60meters dey involve you dey here dey yarn..oga the money alone finish work
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Stefan111:

Can you watch children's show with them? It's not meant for kids..there are shows for kids if that's what you want
60meters dey involve you dey here dey yarn..oga the money alone finish work
You are an unrepentant anti Christ rebel. Do you think before you comment? Tomorrow you will carry bible and go to church after commenting rubbish online. If you want to quote this comment please state your religion .
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by HilaryIvy: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Angry Nigerian
What makes you happy
Gratefulheart01:
Degenerated immoral shiit-brother-naija, reality show of shame, with degenerated participants, watched by the degenerates.
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Stefan111(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2019
Love4God:

You are an unrepentant anti Christ rebel. Do you think before you comment? Tomorrow you will carry bible and go to church after commenting rubbish online. If you want to quote this comment please state your religion .
Omo we no dey talk about religion here.. all shows are not for kids same with movies. Seems like you don't even watch reality shows well it's not for kids they have enough channels for them..More over its business if you don't like it there are over 400 channels on dstv. Or you start your own where kids will be housemates you can call and stop saying rubbish..its either you support or you shut up that's how person wey get sense behaves. It's like this darkness wey dey naija don cover most part of your brain you don't reason well..at least you need enter the least Ghana get small sense even if na 72hrs
60meters dey involve you dey talk about kids.
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
HilaryIvy:
Angry Nigerian
What makes you happy

Sensible things make me happy
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 08, 2019
Stefan111:

Omo we no dey talk about religion here.. all shows are not for kids same with movies. Seems like you don't even watch reality shows well it's not for kids they have enough channels for them..More over its business if you don't like it there are over 400 channels on dstv. Or you start your own where kids will be housemates you can call and stop saying rubbish..its either you support or you shut up that's how person wey get sense behaves. It's like this darkness wey dey naija don cover most part of your brain you don't reason well..at least you need enter the least Ghana get small sense even if na 72hrs
60meters dey involve you dey talk about kids.
God forbid, i will not start such a foolish and senseless show whether for children or for adults and i am not saying rubbish but you are, I would not support neither would i shut up because that is how someone who has sense behaves.
It is you that the darkness in naija has covered most part of your brain and you don't reason well,God shall take me to a country that is better than this when he decides.
Yahoo boy state your religion before you comment it seems you don't read and comprehend people's comments before you quote them and comment yours.
If you don't want to state your religion don't quote my comment,that is what i said before . You vagabond lunatic anti Christ rebel.
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Stefan111(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2019
Love4God:

God forbid, i will not start such a foolish and senseless show whether for children or for adults and i am not saying rubbish but you are, I would not support neither would i shut up because that is how someone who has sense behaves.
It is you that the darkness in naija has covered most part of your brain and you don't reason well,God shall take me to a country that is better than this when he decides.
Yahoo boy state your religion before you comment it seems you don't read and comprehend people's comments before you quote them and comment yours.
If you don't want to state your religion don't quote my comment,that is what i said before . You vagabond lunatic anti Christ rebel.
You don't even have the money to set up such business so stop dreaming...come I will help you and travel don't need God to do that for you..He's busy with better things i can do that for you though I know you are stupid..it doesn't matter as long as it's something that will help you get a little sense.
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
Stefan111:

You don't even have the money to set up such business so stop dreaming...come I will help you and travel don't need God to do that for you..He's busy with better things i can do that for you though I know you are stupid..it doesn't matter as long as it's something that will help you get a little sense.

God forbid all your insults best describes you and not me. From this comment i can see that you are an unrepentant anti Christ rebel.
See this yahoo boy you can't scam me,You bewitched lunatic vagabond .
Since you have decided to make comments in support of the agenda of the fallen angels, I have also according to the Holy Bible in 1 Timothy 1 vs 20 delivered you unto Satan that you may learn not to blaspheme.
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Stefan111(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
Love4God:
God forbid all your insults best describes you and not me. From this comment i can see that you are an unrepentant anti Christ rebel.
See this yahoo boy you can't scam me,You bewitched lunatic vagabond .
Since you have decided to make comments in support of the agenda of the fallen angels, I have also according to the Holy Bible in 1 Timothy 1 vs 20 delivered you unto Satan that you may learn not to blaspheme.
Boy I remember when I used to do all this well hit me up anytime I can always help you travel. Please when you talk to someone tryna make a point no matter how stupid you are.
Re: BBNaija: Drunk Mercy Flirts With Ike by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
Stefan111:

Boy I remember when I used to do all this well hit me up anytime I can always help you travel. Please when you talk to someone tryna make a point no matter how stupid you are.
God forbid,you are the one who needs to try and make a point when talking to somebody and not me,you are the one who is stupid and not me.
Who is a boy?
You this yahoo boy, continue to eat faeces thinking that you will eventually scam somebody someday ,you lunatic vagabond.
It is either you repent by asking God for the forgiveness of your sins through our Lord Jesus Christ or your end will soon come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nina Demands Sex From Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe / Tboss Travelling For Her NYSC In Public Transport (Throwback Photo) / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.