Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading (3517 Views)

Imported Long Coat Showline German Shepherd Both Sex For Sale / Super Russian Imported Long Coat GSD Puppies Available. / Gsd pups From Massive Line available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading by PeraGSD: 8:06am On Jul 31, 2019
Na dem. Second bass jo grin grin
Re: Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading by PeraGSD: 8:10am On Jul 31, 2019
Back to the topic.

You are missing out oooo if you have not made your reservations from this combo oooo grin grin

Each one will go for 250k only.

1 Like

Re: Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 31, 2019
Who's ranting

Seems you've lost a few nuts...
We all have preference and your particular show lines aren't just appealing to look at.. no be money them take buy the booster Lol idiot
PeraGSD:

So its because of this and booster dog food that you are ranting up and down. Mtcheeeeewwww
Re: Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 31, 2019
Haq haq haq.....
KingStefan:
Is this even the dog he's calling workingline? Because of some washed off grey colour on him? Ask him to post parents now he'll run away.
Re: Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2019
Lol why would I own an adult male and a puppy I can't handle get your fact right before you just conclude like an idiot....... Saying rubbish like I can't handle the dog lol what kind of stupid statement is that?
space9880:
poor man poor sense that's why you are talking trash who's talking about food? I asked if you can handle a working line GSD or you don't know that if you a GSD and you don't give him enough work to do you are suffering the dog? who's talking about food post your dog pics let me post my own and post the food you give yours or your dog food cost pass the bullymax and gorillamax wey I dey give my dog?
Re: Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 31, 2019
Lol you fucking creep......
PeraGSD:

So its because of this and booster dog food that you are ranting up and down. Mtcheeeeewwww
Re: Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading by PeraGSD: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2019
Victorigho2:
*Authentic gsd is a working dog not this lazy show lines..

Victorigho2:
Who's ranting

Seems you've lost a few nuts...
We all have preference and your particular show lines aren't just appealing to look at.. no be money them take buy the booster Lol idiot

You see how confused you are? One minute rant this way the next you're preaching preferences when you just shot preference dead.

Do put on your spiderman costume, take your water gun with you too and run along to play with the kids outside. We are dealing with adults here. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading by space9880: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2019
PeraGSD:

You see how confused you are? One minute rant this way the next you're preaching preferences when you just shot preference dead.

Do put on your spiderman costume, take your water gun with you too and run along to play with the kids outside. We are dealing with adults here. grin
he's not confused he's broke and pained he's a bad belle somebody maybe he applied for that free pup stuff you did then and his application was not granted please stop exchanging words with him he can't afford the pups dash am one e go collect with open arms or tell him to upload his so called dogs and what they eat.

3 Likes

Re: Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading by Eveezy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
space9880:
he's not confused he's broke and pained he's a bad belle somebody maybe he applied for that free pup stuff you did then and his application was not granted please stop exchanging words with him he can't afford the pups dash am one e go collect with open arms or tell him to upload his so called dogs and what they eat.
Simple truth. He doesn’t deserve a response. Because he is saying nothing

2 Likes

Re: Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading by uboma(m): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2019
PeraGSD:

Epic response.

Good one

2 Likes

Re: Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading by vincentjk(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
space9880:
if person talk na e go be like say person dey show e self compare this rubbish with my dog. peraGSD no vex say I dey derail your thread I'm not going to reply him again

Wow, I like this your boerboel o. How old at the time of the picture?

Oga PeraGSD Weldone sir o

1 Like

Re: Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading by space9880: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
vincentjk:

Wow, I like this your boerboel o. How old at the time of the picture?

Oga PeraGSD Weldone sir o
thank you. he should be between 3 to 5 months in that pics I can't really remember
Re: Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading by PeraGSD: 11:13am On Sep 01, 2019
So folks we have to announce that the expected litter did not materialise. As confirmed by our vet there was a miscarriage at almost term. We have contacted those who had made reservations to inform them. Those who even made cash backed bookings were also refunded. To those that reached out to show solidarity...one love. We move. cool
Re: Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading by uboma(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
PeraGSD:
So folks we have to announce that the expected litter did not materialise. As confirmed by our vet there was a miscarriage at almost term. We have contacted those who had made reservations to inform them. Those who even made cash backed bookings were also refunded. To those that reached out to show solidarity...one love. We move. cool

So sorry.
Re: Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading by vincentjk(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2019
PeraGSD:

So painful. Had such experience months back
Re: Pups From Pedigree Imported Long Coat GSD Parents - Loading by PeraGSD: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
uboma:

So sorry.

Thank you.

vincentjk:

So painful. Had such experience months back

Oh well. We still move.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boerboel Puppies For Sale 65k / German Shepherd Puppy For Sale / Nita is growing just as i wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.