Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement (12639 Views)

Rivers Has Nothing To Show For Supporting PDP, Says Wike / No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki / Ruga Settlement Is To Resolve Farmer/Herder Conflicts - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement by deomelo: 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
byrron:

Continuous lying does not end up becoming the truth.
Providing a July 4th link of a statement from a governor saying that the RUGA proposal was voluntary from the onset as a way to save face after myriad's of backlash isn't a smart thing to do by you.

Can you please Google again and provide the link for the day FG first announced the ill fated RUGA settlements proposal which was in the month of June and not this your July 4th link quoting a governor trying to save face?

Let's even apply common sense here, what will warrant a backlash of a proposal if it was drafted to be voluntary in the first place?

Why will the FG suspend the program that was supposedly said to be voluntary after the massive rejection it got?

Hope you are fully aware that We all can't be dumb, daft, gullible, credulous and pathetic at the same time?

1. You made the claim that it was not voluntary so the burden is on you to back up your claim with facts.

2. I did not ask you to rant, I asked you to show us proof and official government document that mandated states to participate and that the program was compulsory.

3. The link and the statement by the Eboyin state governor clearly asserted that the program was voluntary and you don't know more than him because he was in charge of the government program, but you on the other hand is lying and you can not show us any proof to back up your lies with.

Again, show us facts that the program was not voluntary.

Btw, only dumb, callous, daft, ignorant and gullible people go around the internet spreading fake and ignorant rubbish like anti social elements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement by VULCAN(m): 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Even if you are deaf, are you blind also?

Fulani herdsmen have already been deployed in their thousands to designated Ruga settlements. Buhari will still find a backdoor means to establish them on your fathers land

Aonkuuse:
Who be this one? When the policy is suspended
Re: Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement by DedeNkem: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Wike it is too late! The Ruga policy has already been suspended and he is talking now? What a coward!

Why didn't he talk when the topic was got and other South-Eastern and South-Southern governors were speaking up against it?

Nonsense!
Re: Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
deomelo:

1. You made the claim that it was not voluntary so the burden is on you to back up your claim with facts.

2. I did not ask you to rant, I asked you to show us proof and official government document that mandated states to participate and that the program was compulsory.

3. The link and the statement by the Eboyin state governor clearly asserted that the program was voluntary and you don't know more than him because he was in charge of the government program, but you on the other hand is lying and you can not show us any proof to back up your lies with.

Again, show us facts that the program was not voluntary.

Btw, only dumb, callous, daft, ignorant and gullible people go around the internet spreading fake and ignorant rubbish like anti social elements.

If demystifying your lies is your definition for the word RANT then I will keep ranting a.k.a busting your lies.

You don't need all these self adulation of trying to portray yourself as an intelligent being when you can't provide a simple answer to a very simple question, failure to do that shows how hollow and shallow you are along with all you listed above as part of attributes that are not only dominant qualities you possess but many more.

Just like I pointed out to you that providing a link of 2 days ago where a governor said the ill fated RUGA thoughts were voluntary as face saving from the well deserved backlash the proposal received is pure ideocy.

You failed to show proof and also failed to answer a simple question of why will a policy proposal that is meant to be voluntary and not binding receive such condemnation?

Your answer to the question above is that I'm ranting which is so pathetic.

Guess, you have combed the entire internet and couldn't found anywhere where the word "Voluntary" was inserted when they first made their intent public and for you to also save yourself the embarrassment you brought upon yourself by failing to show where the word Voluntary was inserted or used, you resorted to the comment above as an escape route right?

Been there, done that and learned from it.

Jog on!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement by VULCAN(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Your God Buhari has wasted countless lives.

Nigeria has never had so much death since the civil war, yet there is no genuine war going on unless you count the war against Christians otherwise termed Jihad

Benekruku:
Men putting Human lives at stake.

Am not surorised, A Wike is not mentally stable and incapacitated to be logical that the resolution made by His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR), was the only and spot-on way to go in solving conflicts and National security threats, In the best interest of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement by Optionalx: 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
If you produce onion, tomatoes etc in the north and distribute to the whole Nigeria without RUGA; without government involvement. I see no reason for RUGA or why it should be in every state in Nigeria...
Re: Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement by deomelo: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
[s]
byrron:

If demystifying your lies is your definition for the word RANT then I will keep ranting a.k.a busting your lies.

You don't need all these self adulation of trying to portray yourself as an intelligent being when you can't provide a simple answer to a very simple question, failure to do that shows how hollow and shallow you are along with all you listed above as part of attributes that are not only dominant qualities you possess but many more.

Just like I pointed out to you that providing a link of 2 days ago where a governor said the ill fated RUGA thoughts were voluntary as face saving from the well deserved backlash the proposal received is pure ideocy.

You failed to show proof and also failed to answer a simple question of why will a policy proposal that is meant to be voluntary and not binding receive such condemnation?

Your answer to the question above is that I'm ranting which is so pathetic.

Guess, you have combed the entire internet and couldn't found anywhere where the word "Voluntary" was inserted when they first made their intent public and for you to also save yourself the embarrassment you brought upon yourself by failing to show where the word Voluntary was inserted or used, you resorted to the comment above as an escape route right?

Been there, done that and learned from it.

Jog on!
[/s]

I did not ask you to spew meaningless and irrelevant rubbish essay, I asked you to show us proof that the program was not voluntary. Show proof.

The man in charge of the program is the Eboyin state governor and he said it was voluntary, what are you in charge of? Lies and lies with zero facts.

You are a damn liar.

Show proof or keep quiet.
Re: Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement by simeotexy: 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Benekruku:
Men putting Human lives at stake.

Am not surorised, A Wike is not mentally stable and incapacitated to be logical that the resolution made by His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR), was the only and spot-on way to go in solving conflicts and National security threats, In the best interest of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
u stupid o,,, oya give dem ur land
Re: Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement by Benekruku(m): 12:14am On Jul 07, 2019
[s]
simeotexy:
u stupid o,,, oya give dem ur land
[/s]
Re: Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement by executive12: 1:47am On Jul 07, 2019
That's a real man talking.
Re: Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 07, 2019
[/b]
deomelo:
[s][/s]

[s]
I did not ask you to spew meaningless and irrelevant rubbish essay, I asked you to show us proof that the program was not voluntary. Show proof.

The man in charge of the program is the Eboyin state governor and he said it was voluntary, what are you in charge of? Lies and lies with zero facts.

You are a damn liar.

Show proof or keep quiet.

[/s]

[b]You want proofs right?

Start by reading the genesis of this RUGA bullshit on the link below.

https://punchng.com/seast-govs-ortom-ishaku-others-reject-fgs-ruga-settlements-for-herdsmen/

Digest some of the extracts from the link, hopefully it will cure your gross foolishness and incredulity for a start.

Fool, Here is your first Proof that the policy wasn't a voluntary one when it was first conceived

Ortom the governor of Benue State in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Terver Akase, explained that Ruga settlement policy was imposed on states during the National Council on Agriculture summit held in Owerri, Imo State, in April this year by the Federal Ministry of Agriculture.

The governor further said the Benue State delegation reminded the summit that the state had a law on ranching which had phased out open grazing.

The statement added that few weeks ago, a director of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture with his team in Benue State informed officials of the state Ministry of Agriculture that he had received directives from the Ministry’s headquarters Abuja to establish Ruga which means ‘Fulani settlement’ in parts of the state.

The statement added that the director said three local government areas of the state: Otukpo, Tarka and Ukum had been selected for the Ruga settlements.

“We find the approach of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture not only as a gross violation of the Ranching law but also as an insult to the sensibilities of the entire people of Benue State.

During the National Council on Agriculture summit which took place in Owerri, Imo State in April this year, the Federal Ministry of Agriculture attempted to impose Ruga settlement on the states but the Benue State delegation seized the opportunity to remind the summit that Benue State has a law on ranching which has phased out open grazing. No one at the summit put forth an alternative method of animal husbandry to counter the state’s presentation.

Busted Lie:
You said that the man in charge of the program is the Eboyin state governor and Eboyin is part of the Eastern states in Nigeria then how come about this extract from the link about the position of all the eastern governors which includes the Governor of Eboyin State on RUGA settlements?

But all the five South-East state governors, Samuel Ortom (Benue); Darius Ishaku (Taraba) and the Ondo State Government have rejected the Ruga settlements, saying they would not give out their land for herdsmen’s settlements in their states.

Now who is the bloody and pathological liar?

You are so pathetic, that's why they keep fooling you and your likes because of your high level of irredeemable gullibility as well as shamelessly flaunting such crass stupidity both online and offline without qualms.
Re: Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement by deomelo: 4:13am On Jul 07, 2019
[s]
byrron:
[/b]

[b]You want proofs right?

Start by reading the genesis of this RUGA bullshit on the link below.

https://punchng.com/seast-govs-ortom-ishaku-others-reject-fgs-ruga-settlements-for-herdsmen/

Digest some of the extracts from the link, hopefully it will cure your gross foolishness and incredulity for a start.

Fool, Here is your first Proof that the policy wasn't a voluntary one when it was first conceived

Busted Lie:
You said that the man in charge of the program is the Eboyin state governor and Eboyin is part of the Eastern states in Nigeria then how come about this extract from the link about the position of all the eastern governors which includes the Governor of Eboyin State on RUGA settlements?

Now who is the bloody and pathological liar?

You are so pathetic, that's why they keep fooling you and your likes because of your high level of irredeemable gullibility as well as shamelessly flaunting such crass stupidity both online and offline without qualms.
[/s]

I did not ask you for any den say en say by anti-government elements, I asked you to show us official government documentation and position that mandated and imposed RUGA or any other variant on any state in Nigeria.

2. Common sense and common civic education should tell you that the FG through RUGA or anything under the sun can not force any state to implement RUGA because states are in control of their land and the FG can not take away their land to implement RUGA or any government program, it is against the law and the Nigerian constitution.

Obviously, you people are not good liars, you are poor and incompetent liars.

3. The fact that Wike and the states rejecting the program and refusing to donate their land means it is voluntary and until the FG sends the military and armored tanks to take over your land, it remains a voluntary program, ask Wike because he knows more than you.

4. As we speak, some states are implementing RUGA and some are refusing to do so, so what part of voluntary you do not understand? Go back to elementary school for the meaning of voluntary.
5. Many states in the North and the SW are against RUGA so what's your point about SE states saying they are against RUGA?

The question is, is the FG forcing them to implement RUGA.

Again, show us official government documentation or action that demanded RUGA compliance by force.

Also, show us the states the FG forced to implement RUGA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement by bellotaofeek: 5:16am On Jul 07, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Who be this one? When the policy is suspended

Trust me. They will repackage it
Re: Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 07, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

[s]
I did not ask you for any den say en say by anti-government elements, I asked you to show us official government documentation and position that mandated and imposed RUGA or any other variant on any state in Nigeria.

2. Common sense and common civic education should tell you that the FG through RUGA or anything under the sun can not force any state to implement RUGA because states are in control of their land and the FG can not take away their land to implement RUGA or any government program, it is against the law and the Nigerian constitution.

Obviously, you people are not good liars, you are poor and incompetent liars.

3. The fact that Wike and the states rejecting the program and refusing to donate their land means it is voluntary and until the FG sends the military and armored tanks to take over your land, it remains a voluntary program, ask Wike because he knows more than you.

4. As we speak, some states are implementing RUGA and some are refusing to do so, so what part of voluntary you do not understand? Go back to elementary school for the meaning of voluntary.
5. Many states in the North and the SW are against RUGA so what's your point about SE states saying they are against RUGA?

Again, show us official government documentation or action that demanded RUGA compliance by force.

[/s]

After busting your lies with proofs which you so longed for and thought never existed yet you still went on to shamelessly spew those gibberish above?

I am now deeply convinced that you are irredeemable and I can't fix your comprehension deficiencies, its like that's your default makeup and not a temporal psychological malfunction.

Now, get lost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement by deomelo: 5:27am On Jul 07, 2019
[s]
byrron:

After busting your lies with proofs which you so longed for and thought never existed yet you still went on to shamelessly spew those gibberish above?

I am now deeply convinced that you are irredeemable and I can't fix your comprehension deficiencies, its like that's your default makeup and not a temporal psychological malfunction.

Now, get lost.

[/s]

You are a despicable liar, a rumor monger, a bigot and anti Nigerian loser.

Nigeria is bigger than your lies, your evil and divisive ways.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me / Bode George: If We Can’t Unify PDP, No Guarantee Atiku Will Unite Nigeria / Osinbajo, Okowa, Obiano And Ngige Visit Flood Affected Community In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.