Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta (19581 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) / Husband run they kill wife Blackaxe vs Eiye Benin CCTV VIDEO / Blackaxe And Vikings In Anambra they kill today Saturday PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by executive12: 1:12am On Jul 07, 2019
phranklyn92:
I’m waiting for God to explain why this tragedy befell me –Esther, Benue mother of two kids who drowned
“I saw hell. I had a brief worth millions of naira that I was supposed to handle the following Monday; meanwhile, [b]I was abducted at the weekend. I was released on Wednesday after my wife paid N1m as ransom. [/b]This is a shame. I have lived in the North and I understand Fulfulde a little. “My abductors were Fulani people. How can people from far North come to be abducting people in our land and we are keeping quiet? Can people from the South and the South-East go to the northern part of the country and be abducting people, demanding ransom and killing them? This is a shame, and we must address it and kick against this affront or else we should take it that we have been captured,” he said, with palpable frustration.
I can sense some hanky panky here. I mean when has Fulani herdsmen ever abducted or even collected Ransome? undecided

Shut up fool. Fulani herdsmen have turned to kidnapping for ransom. You will understand when you become a victim.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by executive12: 1:18am On Jul 07, 2019
Adeolajude:
A full grown up man will wake up and start crying in the street that ants has taken over his home. How can fulani take over ur land and next thing is u start crying to fed gov in abuja..if its that serious u will find local solution..No matter how ruthless Fulani is..can they be more plentiful than u?

I wonder too.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by executive12: 1:24am On Jul 07, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

You are not being realistic..

The police is not doing their job

The Army is a Fulani army

That's why we clamour for State police... That's the only solution to this crisis

What he is saying is that they should take up arms to defend themselves. You should not wait for permission from government before you defend yourself.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by executive12: 1:29am On Jul 07, 2019
Angelfrost:

Someone is not being sincere... These same people we claim are crying are the same ones that go to war over land disputes with neighboring communities.

If they want to eliminate the nomadic bastards, they know exactly what to do... I believe they are still comfortable in their politics. When they are ready to respond to this insult to their collective dignities, they will eternally send the bastards back to the North.

They are being sincere. They are just scared. I have observed that the average Southerner is scared of Northerners. The same cowardly Southerner turns into a lion when he engages a fellow Southerner.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by executive12: 1:35am On Jul 07, 2019
YungMillionaire:
The police should verify the story. If true, investigation should commence and the culprits (whoever they are) should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Yeah right. It seems you don't live in Nigeria or read news about Nigeria. After investigation, they will announce that it is the indigenes that are attacking their people. They will exonerate the Fulani herdsmen.
That's what they did in Benue State.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by executive12: 1:39am On Jul 07, 2019
Lightening:

It is a pity this is happening on SS's grounds. SW deserves it more for obvious reasons

SW will not allow it. They will mobilize and fight back.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by executive12: 1:43am On Jul 07, 2019
Basher8583:

Just the way Igbos should be wiped out and sent back to Thier origins Abi. Bigoted fool

It is your entire family that should be wiped out, idiot.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by princessayesha(f): 2:12am On Jul 07, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Its about time we start killing fulani people

An eye for an eye
Madness for madness

That is the only way to achieve peace and security.

I don't support violence but sometimes to achieve peace you need violence
How stupid grin so you use violence to achieve peace in your family?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by Gentlewarrior1(m): 2:15am On Jul 07, 2019
princessayesha:

How stupid grin so you use violence to achieve peace in your family?
You are a very stupid girl

This is not family situation; we aren't related in anyway.
Majority of you people are not even actually Nigerians.
You come to our land attack innocent and unarmed people in their land and you say violence and retaliation shouldn't be used to safeguard ourselves. Only equal violence can match you peoples violent and beastly nature.

You dont expect us reasonable and civilised humans to continaually be at peace with your blood sucking jihadist kinsmen who seem to think that this is the era of usman dan fodio and that you savages have a mandate to kill and conquer . So shut the Bleep up
Besides last time i checked northern muslim women don't have a say. Go cover your face with hijab and shut up. I wonder if your alhaji knows you're using the internet to argue with men. Don't you know its haram cheesy

Its only a matter of time if fulanis dont retrace their step and stop this their madness. They will be the one to regret it. It is very easy to seek our own pound of flesh from you savages .
By the time we start to retaliate then you will realise there is nothing special about fulanis madness or savagery.

Just keep thinking u have monopoly of violence
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:21am On Jul 07, 2019
executive12:

What he is saying is that they should take up arms to defend themselves. You should not wait for permission from government before you defend yourself.

Ipob did not take up arms yet they were declared a terrorist group

Imagine if this youths take up arms...

Buhari Fulani army will chase them out from the face of the earth
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by city2city: 7:21am On Jul 07, 2019
Self defense is enshrined in the Nigerian constitution. Communities should develop partnership with neighbouring communities and defend them selves. Weeping and complaining are signs of weakness and surrendering to killers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by joinnow: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2019
phranklyn92:
I’m waiting for God to explain why this tragedy befell me –Esther, Benue mother of two kids who drowned
“I saw hell. I had a brief worth millions of naira that I was supposed to handle the following Monday; meanwhile, [b]I was abducted at the weekend. I was released on Wednesday after my wife paid N1m as ransom. [/b]This is a shame. I have lived in the North and I understand Fulfulde a little. “My abductors were Fulani people. How can people from far North come to be abducting people in our land and we are keeping quiet? Can people from the South and the South-East go to the northern part of the country and be abducting people, demanding ransom and killing them? This is a shame, and we must address it and kick against this affront or else we should take it that we have been captured,” he said, with palpable frustration.
I can sense some hanky panky here. I mean when has Fulani herdsmen ever abducted or even collected Ransome? undecided
Do not sense hanky panky.
The herdsmen have their militia that they contact to carry out atrocities. Have you forgotten in hurry those arrested in abuja to Kaduna highway.especially one of them that can dismantle and assembly ak47 in seconds
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by Gentlewarrior1(m): 8:28am On Jul 07, 2019
city2city:
Self defense is enshrined in the Nigerian constitution. Communities should develop partnership with neighbouring communities and defend them selves. Weeping and complaining are signs of weakness and surrendering to killers.
Lol. Bro all this constitution self defense talk is a bit funny

Considering this herdsmen are armed with sophisticated weapons this isn't a matter of self defense or weakness. They are also backed by there brethrens in the armed forces and politicians like el rufai do sponsor them

Even if you are brave once they attack you and you are not properly armed; how do you defend yourself

State governments needs to ban grazing and also arm vigilantes then declare zero tolerance towards herdsmen that is the only reasonable solution in other to avoid this menace. Because this people have aim to dominate and conquer Nigeria

That was usman dan fodios mandate and plan and its been passed down from generations to generations

They believe Naija is there's for the taking
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by Angelfrost(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2019
executive12:

They are being sincere. They are just scared. I have observed that the average Southerner is scared of Northerners. The same cowardly Southerner turns into a lion when he engages a fellow Southerner.

Scared of what exactly? Well, they should remain in fear, and not take the bull by the horn... Such cowardice. Even the law enforcement agencies are already compromised, including the army. What else is left to do if not rise up and fight?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by Basher8583: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2019
executive12:

It is your entire family that should be wiped out, idiot.

So now e don dey pain you Abi?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by Toscarel: 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
Basher8583:

Fool
A Fulani defends himself just as a typical Igbo man will defend himself.
Let me burn down your 2x2 shops in Alaba with all your lives worth and tell me what you will do.
Like I said you are a stupid bigoted fool.

Look at this fool, they defend themselves by invading people's farms and killing the innocent, so I have been arguing with ½ wit I'm so ashamed. You should be ashamed of yourself dunce
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by Basher8583: 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
Toscarel:

Look at this fool, they defend themselves by invading people's farms and killing the innocent, so I have been arguing with ½ wit I'm so ashamed. You should be ashamed of yourself dunce

You haven't answered my question.
Let me burn down your 2x2 shops in Alaba with all your lives worth. Now tell me what will you do?

Forget the media. I have atrocities Igbos have comited that warants them to be dealt with in SW. Take Alaba market or festac as an instance where thugs are been trying used to intimidate becos they want to forcefully take over property in a region that's not thiers.

So please don't argue with me on this. Every tribe has one atrocity or another hanging on thier necks so stop demonizing Fulani.

I have met some of the herdsmen before and they are very nice people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by princessayesha(f): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

You are a very stupid girl

This is not family situation; we aren't related in anyway.
Majority of you people are not even actually Nigerians.
You come to our land attack innocent and unarmed people in their land and you say violence and retaliation shouldn't be used to safeguard ourselves. Only equal violence can match you peoples violent and beastly nature.

You dont expect us reasonable and civilised humans to continaually be at peace with your blood sucking jihadist kinsmen who seem to think that this is the era of usman dan fodio and that you savages have a mandate to kill and conquer . So shut the Bleep up
Besides last time i checked northern muslim women don't have a say. Go cover your face with hijab and shut up. I wonder if your alhaji knows you're using the internet to argue with men. Don't you know its haram cheesy

Its only a matter of time if fulanis dont retrace their step and stop this their madness. They will be the one to regret it. It is very easy to seek our own pound of flesh from you savages .
By the time we start to retaliate then you will realise there is nothing special about fulanis madness or savagery.

Just keep thinking u have monopoly of violence
First of all..I'm not Fulani.
Secondly, I'm not arguing with a "Man " you sound more like a 13 year old girl on her period.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by phranklyn92(m): 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
executive12:

Shut up fool. Fulani herdsmen have turned to kidnapping for ransom. You will understand when you become a victim.
My brother, surely you can make your point without calling me a fool. Where is this anger coming from? You need to chill bro
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
princessayesha:

First of all..I'm not Fulani.
Secondly, I'm not arguing with a "Man " you sound more like a 13 year old girl on her period.
Lol. But you're a Northern Muslim girl though. Maybe a hausa that her ancestors are slaves to fulani

You are Probably even 13 or has a married 13yr old daughter

Now run a long go meet your alahaji for some burantashi cheesy

Funny how you northern head slammers even reason that was how u guys were silent and many were happy about boko haram while they were attacking churches and killing xtians. Now this fulani issue instead of you to be sympathetic to the victims you are here talking about using peace to settle violence with your jihadist brethrens. While your politicians like El rufai and co funds the herdsmen wirh ammunition and the presidency is silent. I pray herdsmen locate ur family.
I'm done talking to you. Because 99% of u ppl in that region/religion are archaic hypoctites. No need wasting time schooling u. I done try already
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by princessayesha(f): 1:09am On Jul 08, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Lol. But you're a Northern Muslim girl though. Maybe a hausa that her ancestors are slaves to fulani

You are Probably even 13 or has a married 13yr old daughter

Now run a long go meet your alahaji for some burantashi cheesy

Funny how you northern head slammers even reason that was how u guys were silent and many were happy about boko haram while they were attacking churches and killing xtians. Now this fulani issue instead of you to be sympathetic to the victims you are here talking about using peace to settle violence with your jihadist brethrens. While your politicians like El rufai and co funds the herdsmen wirh ammunition and the presidency is silent. I pray herdsmen locate ur family.
I'm done talking to you. Because 99% of u ppl in that region/religion are archaic hypoctites. No need wasting time schooling u. I done try already
Herdsmen will locate your family not mine o grin
So that you can settle violence with violence grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by Tedassie(m): 6:56am On Jul 11, 2019
This herpes-infested,cock-sucking olosho wee come and defend these ones as peace loving _____

Guest007
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2019
Tedassie:
This herpes-infested,cock-sucking olosho wee come and defend these ones as peace loving _____

Guest00.7

I still won't reply your pm... you waste man grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by Tedassie(m): 7:24am On Jul 11, 2019
Guest007:

Lol...i had long forgotten about it,who ur reply go EPP sef? Mumu Ass wipe grin

PS:
Being sodomized by uncircumcised,Gonorrhoea-infested Fulani dicks will be your lot for getting my topic removed! That's how your hard work n all will also go down the drain.
Stupid cunt!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
grin grin grin
Guest007:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
Tedassie:

Lol...i had long forgotten about it,who ur reply go EPP sef? Mumu Ass wipe grin

PS:
Being sodomized by uncircumcised,Gonorrhoea-infested Fulani dicks will be your lot for getting my topic removed! That's how your hard work n all will also go down the drain.
Stupid cunt!!

you forget all 3/4 times shocked

thirsty, hateful and pained asss grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
grin grin grin

what's good sis kiss
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by Tedassie(m): 12:28am On Jul 14, 2019
Guest007:

you forget all 3/4 times shocked

thirsty, hateful and pained asss grin grin grin
Go on! Flatter yourself,imp...your dilapidated self-esteem sure needs it wink. Pathetic cloutchaser!!! tongue

Oh and don't change the subject,dickface: you're still gonna get what's coming to your stinky ass!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 14, 2019
Tedassie:

Go on! Flatter yourself,imp...your dilapidated self-esteem sure needs it wink. Pathetic cloutchaser!!! tongue

Oh and don't change the subject,dickface: you're still gonna get what's coming to your stinky ass!

grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our People— Delta by Tedassie(m): 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Guest007:

grin grin grin

Dickface tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) / Guard Arrested For Withdrawing N2m From School's Account (Photo) / Murder Of Hunchback: Police Nab Suspected Money Ritualist In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.