Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) (46729 Views)

Suspected herdsmen have allegedly abducted 15 passengers in a bus in Imo State / Kadaria Ahmed: Kidnappings, Robbery, Rape Have Taken Over Villages In Katsina / Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands; They Kill Rape Our Peopleβ€” Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Oganenigu Ward in Kogi State comprising of many villages is currently Under attack by dreaded Fulani Herdsmen.
This continue repeating year in year out. From the look of things, this is the worse so far compare to past attacks.
We're yet to receive any back from Kogi State Government and three local securities who have been trying to restore peace has been shot dead. Many has been killed, homes burnt down.
Many have been displaced and forced to move to neighbouring villages for safety.
We Call on Kogi State Government and we'll meaning Nigerians to come to our aid as this is becoming terrifying and unbearable for my people.
The sound of the gun shots doesn't even sound local, as they sound like sophisticated weapons.
The question is, who are their sponsors?
Pray for my Community πŸ™

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
Watch a short clip from their sporadical shootings while killing and beheading our people
https://youtube.com/shorts/8JabZpUMvKo?feature=share

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
One of the Local securities killed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by adecz: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
No be APC Fulani party una
vote for❓

Any APC state is Fulani conquered
territory subject to immediate
occupation.

You people who do not know Nigeria
and Fulani history will know it by forceβ—οΈβ—οΈπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

425 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
adecz:

No be APC Fulani party una
vote for❓

Any APC state is Fulani conquered
territory subject to immediate
occupation.

You people who do not know Nigeria
and Fulani history will know it by forceβ—οΈβ—οΈπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
That's the mistake my people Keep doing each election. Voting because of peanut. Now see the consequences on us

303 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Chibuzoc(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Unfortunately, you guys need to act now else you're conquered people it hurts me that till today many indigenous Nigerians still don't understand what's going on.
I thought Nigerians would support ipob but same oppressed people are supporting there oppressors to oppress others. Smh

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by alpharoyalty: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hahahahaha!!
The master has come to reclaim its slaves.
Keep fighting your imaginary enemy while hiding ya face from the real enemy.
πŸ˜‚
If you wait for the Fulani sponsored federal government to help you, you will all die.
It's unfortunate that government treats the fulanis with kids gloves. It is more unfortunate that tinubu is also inclined favorably, to them.
"Where are the cows" πŸ˜‚
God bless south -south Nigeria.

176 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by obyrich(m): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Innobee99:
Oganenigu Ward in Kogi State comprising of many villages is currently Under attack by dreaded Fulani Herdsmen.
This continue repeating year in year out. From the look of things, this is the worse so far compare to past attacks.
We're yet to receive any back from Kogi State Government and three local securities who have been trying to restore peace has been shot dead. Many has been killed, homes burnt down.
Many have been displaced and forced to move to neighbouring villages for safety.
We Call on Kogi State Government and we'll meaning Nigerians to come to our aid as this is becoming terrifying and unbearable for my people.
The sound of the gun shots doesn't even sound local, as they sound like sophisticated weapons.
The question is, who are their sponsors?
Pray for my Community πŸ™
Do you people have communal land dispute with any of your neighbours?

9 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Samakus(m): 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Shey u people collected peanuts and voted for APC.

No pity to waste

215 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Shapeaso: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Aboki killing Aboki na who go judge? cheesy cheesy

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by 07kjb: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
People that can't think for themselves,you guys are foolish for voting APC again

199 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Antivirus92(m): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
no pity to waste...

if election is conducted again this night, APC will still win kogi landslide...

Go and report to buhari

236 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
obyrich:
Do you people have communal land dispute with any of your neighbours?
Not at all. They keep destroying our farms every year

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Ulunne777(f): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Samakus:
Shey u people collected peanuts and voted for APC.

No pity to waste

I don't really like it when we go this way.These ppl do not know better.The politicians use poverty,illiteracy, religion and ethnic sentiments to keep them down.

Let's look out for one another .The political
class gives no hoot about us.Chaos gives them leverage.

They are victims.

Modified
I'm not from thereoo.
I'm unapologetically Igbo and Obidient btw

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Shapeaso:
Mind u Kogi is not Aboki land...Ok?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 9:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ulunne777:

I don't really like it when we go this way.These ppl do not know better.The politicians use poverty,illiteracy, religion and ethnic sentiments to keep them down.

Let's look out for one another .The political class gives no hoot about us.Chaos gives them leverage.

They are victims
God bless u Sir

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hmmm ..... To be frank this didn't come as a surprise to me.

After everything people still thought dey were doing politics

Nigeria doesn't know what will hit them if that evil is left there

It's gonna be so bad that most supporters go collect from the herdsmen

Well let it not be like one doesn't feel it so sorry..... But again I ain't surprised.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ulunne777:

Let's look out for one another .The political class gives no hoot about us.Chaos gives them leverage.

They are victims

Thing is, it's not really about not feeling pity for the attacked but to remember that this isn't the first time it's happening yet some imbeciles say they want apc

Like are u surprised at this attack ?

No amount of rip or sorry will stop the attacks ...... So it ain't like the guy was happy or sth

And pls let me tell u one cannot be so illiterate to not know that apc means evil ..... This is going to be the third wave of this attacks for crying out loud....

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by nedekid: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
Shapeaso:
Na 2 fighting. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by nedekid: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
You sure say una no go go court?

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Remudiagan: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
Be careful bro

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Blake755: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kwantinu πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by pinkguy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Please go to court that land Belong to Fulani

34 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Enskynelson(m): 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
It's a pity o. Innobee, try and upload that video or send to my WhatsApp let me upload on YouTube and drop the link here.
Video is here
https://youtube.com/shorts/8JabZpUMvKo?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Since Una no wan Hia word, who are we to advice Una not to vote on APC? Its a family affair, pls don't disturb our peace down south. We are mapping out how to thrive when d next lifeless man rules Nigeria for 8 years with full throttle of terror

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Remudiagan:
Be careful bro
Of what exactly? That I should talk about killings in my land?
Oga anything that want to happy should happen abeg

What else to be scared of after this bro?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Jlow2: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reward for voting apc, brace for it if apc continue

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Benki003(m): 11:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
I don't give a fling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Wetin concern Igbo man with kogi

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by SHINJA: 12:35am On Apr 03, 2023
You see why I say I pity those who voted for Muslim-muslim ticket ..

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Taken Over My Community In Kogi State (Photos) by Nigerfine3: 1:48am On Apr 03, 2023
SHINJA:
You see why I say I pity those who voted for Muslim-muslim ticket ..

More to come, the earlier they leave middle belt and move south the higher for chances of living

30 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Professor Charles Jide-Oni, 11 Others Arraigned For Internet Fraud, Jailed / Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Michael Ibu's Killers Arrested After Visiting His Home As Sympathizers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.