Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) (34545 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Yebu School Vice Principal, Mohammed Nuhu, In Abuja / 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed / JSS 2 Student Impregnated By Her Vice Principal, Delivers A Baby In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by osejie17(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
seriously even me won't take dis from the student.

1 Like

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by blackboy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Very funny. It got me lagging hard
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Bbbwings: 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
partnerbizz5:

See you
Until they graduate yen yen yen.

Some of them will be governors tomorrow.
Be humble
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Bbbwings: 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
grin grin

This kain boy, las las na work he go learn.
Please come and clarify the kind of work you meant o.
Is it g werk
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by DaddySpyce(m): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
Stevewonder004:
Are you sure that you self dey okay?

Lol. When I saw that message and I saw yours I was initially confused. I had to check the quote well before I understood that the person had edited and corrected the first comment.
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by naijajobx: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by IamCharles123: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
Stevewonder004:
The vice principal started it,
why will you as a vice principal not even a teacher add up your student on your social network?
That means if you eat them will know if you no come see chop them go still know.
As for me iam not even a teacher but i don't accept my junior students friendship request on social media and i have my reasons............
They can join the the school social media platforms such as groups or pages but not in my personal account until they graduate but if i sees you as someone who has respect and a better dream for tomorrow i dont mind adding you up but i must warn you that our chat its only meant for, when you have a problem and you need my assistance............
I know most of you will say this and dat but experience have taught me better...
You never see anything until them go dig your unsuspected dirty act in school and bring it out,
post it on your own wall,
advertise it as if its there future.
Wise up man............
Mingle with those that shares same views with, interact with them, then you go out and listen to those that are behind you
Me n my HOD are friends on Facebook, my n most of my lecturers are friends on Facebook, infact I dey follow 3 of them talk for WhatsApp. I don't see what's the big deal there. Though I dey respect them Sha.
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by drezzyx(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
BlacSmit:
I remember wanting to beat up all my teachers went I was in SS2. The problem isn't from the students but their teachers. I just finished my 1year compulsory service of which I was employed to teach during the course of it. During my service, I noticed the way regular teaching staffs manhandle students like they never expect them to become adults. Even though they are young kids, they posses the ability to remember the ills done to them during their early years.

How can a teacher enter the class and yell at the students telling them “you're too dull! You're good for nothing! ” are you not there to make them learn something? And at any little mistake they're been whipped like cattle.

I interacted with many teachers. Some of whose children are pupils of the same school. We discussed about methods of discipline a child. They where blunt and clear "beat the children mercilessly if they mess up". Would they want you to equally treat their children that way? No, " report my child to me and I would handle him/her myself "

U have said it all ,I remembered when I was in secondary school things was so hard my for my parents then, and we were asked to buy text bk for English and maths but couldn't afford it ,every morning Mr kadiri our class teacher will come and flog us with a double Cane 10 stroke at our back it got so bad I don't want to go to school anymore because almost all d teacher s flog us for unnecessary reasons
it got to a stage I ask my father to write a letter for me to give it to him.
Even up till 2Morrow if I should Cross path with them or their children and I am in d position to help aswear only God knows what I will do to them. Most especially Mr kadiri, mr kings, Mr schedule, Mrs njoku, miss shelenge and our vice principals and those I can't remember.. They never consider what one is passing through ,Bunch of wicked people to d core, hope our paths never Cross with each others.
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Antichristus: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Teaching seems an unregulated profession in Nigeria. In advanced countries (UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, etc.) teachers can't have their students in their social networks. You can exchange contact details (phone, email, Face Book, Whats App, etc.) with your students.
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Stevewonder004:
why will you as a vice principal not even a teacher add up your student on your social network?
That means if you eat them will know if you no come see chop them go still know.
As for me iam not even a teacher but i don't accept my junior students friendship request on social media and i have my reasons............
They can join the the school social media platforms such as groups or pages but not in my personal account until they graduate but if i sees you as someone who has respect and a better dream for tomorrow i dont mind adding you up but i must warn you that our chat its only meant for, when you have a problem and you need my assistance............
I know most of you will say this and dat but experience have taught me better...
You never see anything until them go dig your unsuspected dirty act in school and bring it out,
Wise up man............
Mingle with those that shares same views with, interact with them, then you go out and listen to those that are behind you
Many students have corrupt mind this is a result of peep influence and the media.
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
How can a teacher enter the class and yell at the students telling them “you're too dull! You're good for nothing! ” are you not there to make them learn something? And at any little mistake they're been whipped like cattle.
Those teachers are still using old method of teaching. If you had detailed discussions with them, they will tell that they did worst during their time. The approach their tutor used for them is what they would use on their students.

I interacted with many teachers. Some of whose children are pupils of the same school. We discussed about methods of discipline a child. They where blunt and clear "beat the children mercilessly if they mess up". Would they want you to equally treat their children that way? No, " report my child to me and I would handle him/her myself "
Those teachers are hypocrite. They enjoy beating other people's children but they don't want theirs to be beaten.
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by MrMacinterchi1: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
people will just be tying School as skull as in eeeh.. e weak me.
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by modupe2: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Discipline them with love......I love that

AK6464:
That happens when you terrorize pupils instead of disciplining them with love.

1 Like

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by JuanDeDios: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
Stevewonder004:
Wise up man............
That may be his own approach. Some choose to be aloof; other choose to engage. From what he said, he's the engaging type. And it appears it had been working for him.
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by ZhyonKross(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
FarahAideed:
Very useless boy. Oga principal you sef how come your student can't spell School
very bad attitude but even at that, he's not the teacher but VP
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Sonofthunder9(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
FarahAideed:
Very useless boy. Oga principal you sef how come your student can't spell School
The reason is there
He no dey skulloo
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by xnsandrxns: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
Skyfornia:
Lol...and they talk say Yorubas dey respect their elders Wella. Anyway, the boy is a supporter of Naira Marley going by his name...what do you expect from a weed smoker?
There will always be bad eggs
Are you saying it's all ibos that wake their parents with sliding tackle?
You get?
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
FarahAideed:
Lol,,,how one spells school does not matter while chatting
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by dangotesmummy: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
As a VP you should know the kind of students you have in your social media account. Many children come from dysfunctional homes and that's why they're mannerless.as a VP truly you can be a friend with your students without allowing them have access to your social media account. They say over familiarity breeds contempt.abi is it a child coming from a home where the mother allows her son to talk to her anyhow or a child that watches his dad abuse his mom that will not talk to his VP any how.abi do you know whether the boy is high on something or even a cultist?

No be this Kain generation of young students you will be drawing close to yourself. They'll stain you
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Mrshape: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
BlacSmit:
I remember wanting to beat up all my teachers went I was in SS2. The problem isn't from the students but their teachers. I just finished my 1year compulsory service of which I was employed to teach during the course of it. During my service, I noticed the way regular teaching staffs manhandle students like they never expect them to become adults. Even though they are young kids, they posses the ability to remember the ills done to them during their early years.

Which subject did you teach? hope it is not maths, does children can frustrate a maths teacher most especially if their parents are from humble background, e no easy to teach a poor man child maths o. If e elder brother na yahoo boy. You might not understand.
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Aladdin1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
BLOCK DEM IMMEDIATELY.WHAT NONSENSE!!

1 Like

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Damfostopper(m): 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
lol @ dis man how far.....awon werey

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by egopersonified(f): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
Someone should go to the boy's facebook page and upload the insults to nairaland for us. I want to laugh.
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
The VP sef na clown lol,
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
grin grin

This kain boy, las las na work he go learn.

Rude people no dey learn work, there's more discipline there more than school.
No truancy, strict respect for the boss and even seniors etc
Irrespective of your age, you serve punishments.

1 Like

Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Na Igbo
Na dem dey wake dem parents with flying kick
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Bimpe29: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
End time student.
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Rursh(m): 12:59am On Jul 07, 2019
Na dem na! Saint Joseph's boys. SJC!!! Nobilitas!
Re: Vice-Principal Calls Out Student Who ‘Disrespected’ Him On Messenger (Photo) by Ajibade123(m): 8:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
this is so bad of the student

see 20 reasons why students fails examination https://explicitsuccess.com/reasons-why-students-fail/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos / What Is The Full Meaning Of Phd / Covenant University In Pictures, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.