Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Met An Eckist Man Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Met An Eckist Man Today (293 Views)

"The Problem" With Eckankar (an Eckist Observes) / Have You Ever Met An Atheist Before ? / Helen Oritsejafor Awards Scholarship To 3 Kids She Met At A Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Met An Eckist Man Today by Tonway(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
I met an Eckist man in his office today, he was quite a kind and nice man, knowledgeable, philosophical, accommodating, and approachable, he was really patience and generous with everyone that came into his office to seek for one help or the other, oh, I met an Eckist man today.
He was up and doing, maximizing every moment, and civil in his dealings with others, oh, it was an Eckist man I met today.

The Eckist man I met today exudes love, wisdom, humility, respects people’s right and feelings, he was a good man to sum it up, that was the Eckist man I met today.

The Eckist man I met today tried told and tried teaching me some stuff he called “HEUS”, “Heus”, he said is some kind of meditation process that would unfailingly bring down the presence of God and enable one access any kind of blessing one seeks, he encouraged and assured me to give it a try, as the stuff answered to anyone who engaged it, even if one is not a member of Eckankar. He explained further that Eckankar enables you to access God without having to go through an intermediary.

I asked the Eckist man I met today about JESUS CHRIST WHO EMPHATICALLY, WITHOUT MINCING WORD DECLARED THAT HE IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, AND THAT NO MAN CAN GO TO THE FATHER OF CREATION (GOD) EXCEPT THROUGH HIM, and The Eckist man I met today answered me thus:
“Jesus is just a leader of one of those religions”, he explained.
ME:…, Nooo, Jesus is the Son of God ooo. He is the Messiah and savior of mankind, the light and civilization of the world, the wisdom of God and above all, the mediator of the new covenant.
What do you say? Dare to confess Christ today.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Find Inner PEACE / Unmerited Favour & Grace | Itestify With Amy | Shuzaitv | Tv.shuzia.com / Beyonce Says God Is The Art Director As Premieres Lion King Soundtrack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.