Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf (7148 Views)

What Is The Price Of 1kg Cocoa Powder In Nigeria / U.S. Invests N8.6 Billion To Boost Small-scale Farming In Nigeria / Stop Complaining About Government (mini Cocoa Powder Export) Start With N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf by parisx(m): 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2021
I have a video tutorial guide on this.
Chat me via WhatsApp at 08039454675...
Re: Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf by oliseh247: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Why You Should Join the league of Cocoa Powder Exporters?
Re: Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf by oliseh247: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
Bitter Kola Export Free ebook?
---------------------------------

Login to get your free guide
Visit Our Page: www.greenfarmproduct.com/export
Whatsapp chat me 080394546 75
Re: Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf by parisx(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
As a Nigerian, I understand that somehow you’re heavily affected by all these madness and you just wished that you could get a Visa right now and fly to any part of the world and never come back again. Ever!

I feel the same way too because I’m a Nigerian too….but hey, like it or not, this is your country. No place like home.
You don’t have to live like that in misery, join the league of the smart super-rich cocoa powder exporters.
Forget all the fat lies you’ve been told about how difficult it is to get involved in export business in Nigeria. The truth nobody is telling you is that there are many Nigerians like you and me who are raking in thousands if not millions of naira from export business.

Those people don’t want you to know their secret, that’s why they will do anything to hide the real information from you.
That’s why I’m here to introduce to you a revolutionary (big grammar eh?) business to you, cocoa powder export.
Now is the time to end your entire money problem. Stop your landlord from disturbing you for house rent. Stop jumping from one business seminar to another in search of business opportunities.
Re: Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf by parisx(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
The importance and benefits of GALLSTONES EXPORT as an untapped goldmine generating a lot of cash for the few ‘privileged’ cannot be over-emphasized. This commodity is in top demand at an excellent price from international buyers.
Re: Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf by parisx(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2021
TESTIMONIES From My New Subscribers This Week

Names:
Pst. George Adekunle got a deal to supply cashew nut worth 5tons this week from that premium globalbuyersonline account. "Pst George; The buyer asked that send a sample this week before the main product, what do I do, sir?..."

Today, I want to talk about globalbuyersonline com and why you should join.

I tested almost all the b2b sites business to the business sites in the world for the past 10yrs and I can categorically tell you that globalbuyersonline is one of the most reliable platform to source quick buyers and they will never fail you.

The good part is buyers you acquired from the platform have a life span of 5-10 years with you, while some stay with you for life. (When you get there you will understand!)

Now imagine you get 3-10 correct buyers who will continuously buy from you on a monthly basis. What do you think that will do for you and your family?

Ans: Comfort, good life, money stable income, repeat income, etc...

So, I will urge you to take action today and enjoy tomorrow. I can 100% guarantee you on the one. Smart people are taking quite an action

It`s your turn.

If you decide to take full action today. Hit/DM me fast let me give your the login access to premium globalbuyersonline SHARE ACCOUNT for 4 persons. Access is still available for a few persons.

And also, for quality product websites our professional website designers are available.

The website is 1000% part of your plan to succeed in today`s export business.
=> 2021 is not 2011...

CHECK OUT THESE TESTIMONIES GOTTEN RECENTLY

Mrs. Toyin got a deal from globalbuyersonline to supply bitter kola worth 300kg this same week.

Mr. Kareem got a deal to supply charcoal from
same globalbuyersonline worth 3/tons.

Mrs. Chioma Ogur got a deal to supply cocoa powder 400kg from the same platform.

And many more I can`t state their details here.

So, you still doubting if my program work or not you keep doubting while action takers keep making it.

Most of you will because of doubt miss vital opportunities.

God will not allow you to miss good things in JSN.

Take advantage today!

DM me for the shared account now!

Cheers
Albert
Re: Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf by parisx(m): 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Visit Our Page: www.greenfarmproduct.com/export
Whatsapp chat me 080394546 75
Re: Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf by oliseh247: 9:53am On Jan 10, 2022
Why You Should Join the league of Cocoa Powder Exporters?
Re: Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf by parisx(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf by oliseh247: 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Stop complaining about the government, take charge of your financial status.
Join the league of cocoa powder exporters and start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Re: Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf by oliseh247: 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
This offer is still available.
Re: Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf by parisx(m): 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2022
Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf
Re: Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf by parisx(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Melon Seeds Export

How To Export Melon Seeds (Egusi) From Nigeria
Melon seeds are rich in fat, vitamins, and protein, they can grow just about anywhere in Nigeria.

Melon seeds (Egusi) are widely available in most markets in Nigeria and currently, one milk cup of Melon Seeds (Egusi) sells for around N200

The demand for Melon seed (Egusi) is high both in Nigeria and abroad.
You can earn dollars, Pound Sterling, and Euros when you package Melon seed (Egusi) in 1kg, 2kg, and 5kg and then export it to buyers in foreign countries like the UK, Europe, the US, and Asia.

Melon Seeds (Egusi) Export Procedure
You may want to ask who are the foreign buyers that consume Melon Seeds (Egusi) abroad? Well, the people that demand Melon (Egusi) abroad are mostly Nigerians and African restaurant owners. One Kilogram of packaged grounded Melon Seeds (Egusi) in the US sells for between $10-30/kg

Contact Engr Albert On Whatsapp + 234 803 4556 75 or Check the banner below for the website
Re: Small Scale COCOA POWDER Export FREE Pdf by parisx(m): 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
I feel the same way too because I’m a Nigerian too….but hey, like it or not, this is your country. No place like home.
You don’t have to live like that in misery, join the league of the smart super-rich cocoa powder exporters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Investors Commit $25m To Kogi Cassava City / Fish Drying Machine For Sale / Free Vegetable Farming Consultation And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.