Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates IGWE CAPITAL @ 40 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates IGWE CAPITAL @ 40 (375 Views)

Sen. Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates World Disability Day. / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates Prince Arthur Eze @71 / Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates Ypp National Chairman @36 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates IGWE CAPITAL @ 40 by grassrootsig: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
One more shot, we will be there: says Senator Ifeanyi Ubah as he celebrates Igwe Capital @40

Read the full statement!

Akaeze when I discovered you, you struck me as a very friendly, loyal and intelligent young man who relates seamlessly with people from all spheres of human endeavour.

Over time i have been inspired by your impressive conduct as a patriotic and highly respected follower who has immeasurable love for me and whole hearted belief in my vision. Ever since then, it has been a brotherly ride between us which has culminated to a family affair and inseparable bond.

Akaeze, thank you for being a strong pillar in my political advancement, your strong leadership acumen in handling the affairs of The Ifeanyi Ubah Solidarity Movement (IUSM) contributed immensely to my emergence as a Senator. Undoubtedly, today there can be no gainsaying that IUSM under your leadership has been marked by unprecedented peace, progress and unity.

Akaeze, as you celebrate your 40th birthday, it my earnest desire that God will grant you your heart desires, as I pray that he continues to protect, guide and prosper you.

Igwe Capital, I will conclude by urging you to remember this quote today; *“Let the game continue. One more shot, we will be there.”*

All eyes on the ball!

Ije Awele!

Senator. (Dr.) Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah.
(Senator representing, Anambra South Senatorial District).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aJ4Vka2ZjU

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Is Down / . / Photos Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband And Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.