Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Twitter Is Down - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Twitter Is Down (371 Views)

Twitter Is Now Have A Glitch / Twitter Is Still Working In Nigeria / Twitter Is An App Not An Application-twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Is Down by Exmarte: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
For close to 20 minutes or so, there have been reports of glitches on twitter.
However, access is limited or totally down in several parts of the world right now.

This is rare but I think I can say Twitter is down for now!
To think that a few weeks ago, while WhatsApp and Facebook were down,
Twitter users were pretty sure such won't happen to the platform.
The mobile app is not working, the website isn't working either
They could be working on it as we speak to restore things though.

As of now, most tech news outfits are already reporting the issue, which is yet to be figured out.
This could be crucial as President Trump is currently said to be having a social media summit as of today. Is there a big conspiracy behind the downtime?

More updates coming in soon.

1 Share

Re: Twitter Is Down by kunleweb: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
Aliens are attacking us
Re: Twitter Is Down by Exmarte: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2019
kunleweb:
Aliens are attacking us
lol, maybe
Re: Twitter Is Down by Exmarte: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2019
An update on the outage map, it is still Down!
From the heatmap, you can notice major reports from all over America and Europe.

Re: Twitter Is Down by Exmarte: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
As of right now, users have taken to Twitter's Instagram page to protest the downtime even though Twitter hasn't posted any new information on its Instagram page.
Re: Twitter Is Down by Exmarte: 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
It's almost an hour now, and there seem to be no headway or no new specific info as to what is really going on.
Re: Twitter Is Down by Exmarte: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
For a moment i could say we were back on track as my page opened and i was able to tweet, but was back to the error page after i refreshed, all in a minute.
Re: Twitter Is Down by Exmarte: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
All fixed now i guess, i was able to access the trends list, notifications and messages.
Re: Twitter Is Down by Exmarte: 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
I can go back to hibernation now grin
Re: Twitter Is Down by Exmarte: 12:27am On Jul 12, 2019
As of 2 minutes ago after a refresh of the page, the glitch is still there, going off and on.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Accounts Needed / A Catholic Priest Has Been Ambushed And Killed At Kufai Amadu, Takum Local Gover / First Fully Functioning Digital Banking System-alat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.