Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite (48786 Views)

Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring / Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by weyreypey: 6:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
shocked no one wants his wife to be described as another's ex-wife....

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by BareFacedLies(m): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
That means her pùssy is still available on the open market cheesy
Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
We haff hear. Read my signature
Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by Lovelyn451(f): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
so she's divorced..wow
Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by dangotesmummy: 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
Maccarthy:
If she had the slightest idea of what it means to be alone without a companion she will be goosebumped. She has a son but for how long will he continue to be a small boy? Think lady.
abeg leave thrash for Lawma

So mannnnyyyyy Nigerian women are married but no different from single parents or widows.everyone knows they're married but the husband has traveled for one vagina appointment or "business appointment" ,many married women pay ALL THE BILLS to keep the home running and functional from children's school fees to house rent to food ,gas etc.the husband is just a figure head but she's a Mrs outside and a spinster inside the house

We know as e dey go so you may want to think before you type

Meanwhile we also know that Nigerians marry to get the Mrs award title and not for companionship (since men kuku use money to buy companionship from side chics which is by the way a booming buisness)even if it means marrying themselves under the pretext of Mrs lagbaja

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by AbuuBilaal(m): 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Rubbish angry

I even thing say Na fresh meat

Something Wey one man done chop throway.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by sylve11: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
princeking2:
That's your business sweetie....

Just be sure of what you want. I don't want them to catch you with another womans man.

na so................ cool
Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by dangotesmummy: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Who even wan chop remnant before?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
we're talking about a human being with flesh and blood like yourself not some objects so why don't you be a bit more sensible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by DelilahMakinde(f): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
SmartMen:
dem use marriage swear for una Nigerians.

Help me ask them oo

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by enemyofprogress: 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
dangotesmummy:
we're talking about a human being with flesh and blood like yourself not some objects so why don't you be a bit more sensible

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by dangotesmummy: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
enemyofprogress:
yeah with those herpes infested phenese of yours wink

Yeah'right wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by enemyofprogress: 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
dangotesmummy:
yeah with those herpes infested phenese of yours wink

Yeah'right wink

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by Maccarthy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
dangotesmummy:
abeg leave thrash for Lawma

So mannnnyyyyy Nigerian women are married but no different from single parents or widows.everyone knows they're married but the husband has traveled for one vagina appointment or "business appointment" ,many married women pay ALL THE BILLS to keep the home running and functional from children's school fees to house rent to food ,gas etc.the husband is just a figure head but she's a Mrs outside and a spinster inside the house

We know as e dey go so you may want to think before you type

Meanwhile we also know that Nigerians marry to get the Mrs award title and not for companionship (since men kuku use money to buy companionship from side chics which is by the way a booming buisness)even if it means marrying themselves under the pretext of Mrs lagbaja
I can see you're still inexperienced.. Please ask your parents about what i said.
NOTE: Ask them only if they are still living together.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by blackslayer: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
i wonder what she looks like without her makeup.....makeup is NOT REAL!!!!!! IT'SA MASK.....ALL THESE WWOMEN THAT WEAR MAKE UP HAVE ON MASKS!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by jaxxy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Don't know why I've never found this lady actress.
Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Don't mind them.. Only in Nigeria marriage is the gateway to heaven. E go soon clear for their eyes..

Start marriage talk or just counter one of their usual marriage keyword, them go nearly roast you... Start business discussions, them no get one thing to contribute.

Nonsense and Mrs grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by buchilino(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
Evening newspaper.
As if men are competing for her hand in marriage.

HONESTLY MY BROTHER, I BOW 4 SOME WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by TriggahMan(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
Awon olosho is my hubby. I do it to keep myself happy
Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by urahara(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2019
Oy gevalt , she's hot.
Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by ophilly: 7:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Once Nigerians hear anything marriage like this their defenses and arsenals start rising so you might want to be mindful of what you say.its not everyone or everything that's worth responding to or giving audience to.plenty Nigerians have A1 in testing your patience

Whaaat? This is obscene. Please, change that profile pix
Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by dangotesmummy: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
Maccarthy:
I can see you're still inexperienced.. Please ask your parents about what i said.
NOTE: Ask them only if they are still living together.
who is this cow that just let loose off its master? undecided
Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by dangotesmummy: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
ophilly:

Whaaat? This is obscene. Please, change that profile pix
because you are what and who? undecided

Meanwhile what's my business if its obscene to you? undecided

Na your type go dey beg for deek, come dey form saint for public Like say you never see phenese before.my friend you better respect yourself before I put something worse there
Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by Trippledee(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
Aging backward?

Continue deceiving yourself
Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by Dolorsa: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Na wash. Na so dem dey deceive their followers. If 14years old boy propose to her, she go faint sef..

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by LGDON: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actress, Damilola Adegbite, has said she is not ready to remarry, at least not for now.

The actress made this revelation in an interview with BBC Pidgin, where she stated that issues regarding marriage and her relationships should rather be left for her to manage.

Asked if she reached out to her former husband over the loss of Jennifer Bettie, his wife, Adegbite, who has a son for Chris Attor before they parted ways, said:

Watch Video:
https://lailasnews.com/video-im-not-ready-to-remarry-damilola-adegbite/

Why na, you are beautiful ooo
Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by Angelfrost(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Well, better to remain single than end up with a drug baron's ex... undecided
Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Life goes on.
Wish her the best as she's nice.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by wonder233: 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Taaa! Shut your mouth. You see people writing this on nairaland, you decided to join. Be original, be yourself.
Cioccolata:
Evening newspaper. As if men are competing for her hand in marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by wonder233: 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
One of the most beautiful females I've ever seen
Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by sexdoll: 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
lesbian talk...
Re: I Am Not Ready To Remarry – Damilola Adegbite by LesbianBoy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
Why will she be ready when big boys are toasting and spending on her just to fvck that her big bum bum undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia And Her Children Celebrate Christmas With 2008 Vs 2020 Videos / Davido And His Son, Ifeanyi Having Nice Time As He Plays Gangan For Him / Kenneth Okonkwo & Ifeoma Welcome Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.