Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,742 members, 7,959,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) (2429 Views)

Fisherman Catches A Shark In Bayelsa Community (Pictures) / The Big Rat My Dog Caught Overnight / Man Who Went To Harvest Yam, Catches A Giant Squirrel In His Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin grin
A man identified as Nelson Obinna is currently trending online for preparing delicious rice with rat meat.

Obinna shared photos of the rat he killed in his house and the delicious meal he cooked with it on social media.

He wrote:

Am Not Stingy Like Some Guys Here.
Please Come and Join Me Let's Enjoy.

Check out the photos and reactions below...

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/man-catches-a-big-rat-in-his-house-goes-viral-after-doing-this-to-it-photos/

Re: Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
cheesy

Re: Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Can someone verify the state the guy of Obinna is from

How can someone be eating rat....chineke..

Verified......Owerri.
Re: Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
What rubbish.....
Re: Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
Poverty is when you are competing with snakes for a meal. Yours truly only eats bush rat not this. sad
Re: Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Juliusmalema:
What rubbish.....
Honestly . . .
Re: Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) by double0seven(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
To me, the meat on the chicken dont look like the rat be killed.

He probably just found difirent pictures and pieced them together to form a story. I think it's a prank
Re: Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) by PussyKing(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Juliusmalema:
What rubbish.....

One man's poison is another man's food.

So if you don't like the meat don't condemn it.

See your cone head

1 Like

Re: Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) by laudate: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin
A man identified as Nelson Obinna is currently trending online for preparing delicious rice with rat meat.

Obinna shared photos of the rat he killed in his house and the delicious meal he cooked with it on social media.

He wrote:

Am Not Stingy Like Some Guys Here.
Please Come and Join Me Let's Enjoy.

Check out the photos and reactions below...

>>> https://grovenaija360.com/man-catches-a-big-rat-in-his-house-goes-viral-after-doing-this-to-it-photos/

This man is playing with sickness and disease. shocked Rats are vectors for different parasites and microorganisms. I pray that when he finishes eating, he does not get afflicted by any strange illness. He should go and read up Zoonoses - sicknesses transferred from animals to man. sad

There are disease concerns with both wild (rats, mice) and pet (rats, mice, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs) rodents and rabbits. They can carry many diseases including hantavirus, leptospirosis, lymphocytic choriomeningitis (LCMV), Tularemia and Salmonella. https://www.kingcounty.gov/depts/health/communicable-diseases/zoonotic/facts-resources/diseases-by-animal/pocket-pets.aspx

Re: Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
PussyKing:

One man's poison is another man's food.

So if you don't like the meat don't condemn it.

See your cone head

Uchu.
Re: Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) by PussyKing(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
double0seven:
To me, the meat on the chicken dont look like the rat be killed.

He probably just found difirent pictures and pieced them together to form a story. I think it's a prank

Now I can see you are having visual problems, your eyes are gradually not working well again

Pls zoom the images again

2 Likes

Re: Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) by tyup(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
naijaolosho or whatever her name is I just hope she knows she's not gonna be paid the way she jumps on most thread pass the person wey get nairaland

But who knows her and Segun may co-own it undecided
Re: Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
tyup:
naijaolosho or whatever her name is I just hope she knows she's not gonna be paid the way she jumps on most thread pass the person wey get nairaland

But who knows her and Segun may co-own it undecided

Your problem is that you are seriously sex starved.

Its not costly, go help your self olosho joints full street before you start raping 3 year old child

1 Like

Re: Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) by tyup(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
NaijaOlosho:

Your problem is that you are seriously sex starved.

Its not costly, go help your self olosho joints full street before you start raping 3 year old child

I don't do hookers neither am I sex starved

if there's anyway to make money, it's ain't by body and if there's something to spend on definitely not on hookers undecided
Re: Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) by Chisaedhor: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lol

As long as you get it properly cooked and fried every disease have been killed.

Great meat

Lalasticlala food don done oo

1 Like

Re: Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) by laudate: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Chisaedhor:
Lol

As long as you get it properly cooked and fried every disease have been killed.

Great meat

Lalasticlala food don done oo

Some parasites and pathogens don't get killed either by cooking or frying. shocked Such pathogens have to be subjected to much higher temperatures, in order to kill them, than those used for cooking or frying. undecided
Re: Man Catches A Big Rat In His House, Goes Viral After Doing This To It (photos) by aujile(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2019
laudate:

Some parasites and pathogens don't get killed either by cooking or frying. shocked Such pathogens have to be subjected to much higher temperatures, in order to kill them, than those used for cooking or frying. undecided
Lol...
Your type will end up burning food and call it properly cooked... Microbiologists looking for things that doesn't want to be found.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of When Strange Things Happen To Our Food / Wat Is Ur Best Fruit? / Red Velvet Cake Cake: How How Do I Get A Uniform Red Colour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.