Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities (12609 Views)

Igbos Has Taken Over Senate President Office, Akwa Ibom People Cry Out / Man Who Started Lagos Belongs To Igbos Has Been Exposed As Tinubu Supporter(Pix) / Ozekhome: Why Northerners Are Scared Of Southern Governors’ Asaba Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Coldie(m): 3:51am On Jun 19, 2020
newdawn2017:
those tribe ve boundaries with ibo state imo & abia so if they wish to go with ur hopeless Biafra, who re d rest of ss to stop them. What am I even saying...Keep waiting for Biafra in ur dreams, d idea dead on arrival
Those people u called are part of the SS, do u think I have more say than them?

That apart u are yet to tell me where I told u it join Biafra
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Coldie(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Newdawn2017 uptil now with all the mouth you have not still answered my question
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Kinematics: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2020
Frankdoz4:
stupid afonja. Am an Ibibio man from bayelsa. A supporter and lover of Nnamdi KANU. What's your headache?

Ibibio from Bayelsa. Wow, just wow... is this how stupid it means to be a biafran?

Chimooooo
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by newdawn2017(f): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
Coldie:
Newdawn2017 uptil now with all the mouth you have not still answered my question
i will expose u here today, that stark raving madness for a year kind of sacrifices u did to get money but got botched is still disturbing u. That ur tiny thumb sized penis u re begging to date me with, I don't want less than a man, is it by force? undecided
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Coldie(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
newdawn2017:
i will expose u here today, that stark raving madness for a year kind of sacrifices u did to get money but got botched is still disturbing u. That ur tiny thumb sized penis u re begging to date me with, I don't want less than a man, is it by force? undecided
Are u OK?
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by newdawn2017(f): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Coldie:

Are u OK?
Okobo is it by force? Go fix ur little prick, u re sterile.
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Kendaboss(m): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Niger delta is not Biafra, it's not by force. If not for selfish reasons would you see Igbo dragging Niger delta to be part of them?

Personally, I would support any tribe that wants to be on it's own, but stop forcing others to join you.
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Coldie(m): 7:17am On Jun 27, 2020
newdawn2017:
Okobo is it by force? Go fix ur little prick, u re sterile.
U don go
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by TheSupleemLeada(m): 4:23am On Aug 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by Sufferingboy(f): 5:15am On Aug 10, 2021
They started it long ago,they started it long ago.
Re: Igbos Has Started Editing The Wikipedia Pages Of Southern Minorities by GasAndOilTheory(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2021
how can the great ijaw be Biafra? We reject that in Jesus name.

We fought to break free from you people, please stop this nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Names Of New Chairmen And Members Of Boards And Parastatals In Akwa Ibom State / Governor Ayade Orders Ex-Commissioners, Others To Surrender Official Vehicles / There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel, And Nigeria Will Smile Again – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.