Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria (2297 Views)

Boko Haram Leaders Have Relocated To Southern Kaduna From Sambisa: SSS / Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Insecurity: Police, Community Leaders Have Failed Nigeria, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
krendo:
I think they are very kind in the way they view us

When you have your electoral body spend 242 billion on election and then deny there was an internet database what do you expect?

Our elections are decided by under age kids voters or people sitting in their backyard thumb printing booklets of electoral materials

These types of archaic and outdated fraud does not happen in any country that should be taken seriously

Nigeria is a 4th world country-even 3rd world countries like Benin Republic and Togo have 24 hour electricity.
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

You're part of the problem why Nigeria is where it is at today.How has voting for Buhari fared for the country when it comes to corruption,employment,security and infrastructural development?He surrounded himself around the same people that ruined the country and turned it to a fantastically corrupt shithole.

how can i be the problem because i didnt wanted a thief that was accused of things to become president....??

contrary to you,not everybody hates buhari....

civilian presidents are just useless....

many of us prefer military discipline....
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
tsdarkside:

how can i be the problem because i didnt wanted a thief that was accused of things to become president....??

contrary to you,not everybody hates buhari....

civilian presidents are just useless....

many of us prefer military discipline....
Which military discipline?Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world and dropped from 12 places to 144 out of 180 countries on Tranparency International annual corruption index. A disciplined man that says Abacha never stole and Ganduje is a responsible man?Why do you reason like this? Buhari and Atiku are one and the same-can't you see APC and PDP are responsible for our shithole status
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

Which military discipline?Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world and dropped from 12 places to 144 out of 180 countries on Tranparency International annual corruption index. A disciplined man that says Abacha never stole and Ganduje is a responsible man?Why do you reason like this? Buhari and Atiku are one and the same-can't you see APC and PDP are responsible for our shithole status

look....

think what you like....
you voted who you prefer,i voted who i prefer....

soooo,whats your lamentations all about....??

i was even ready to accept atiku as president sef,but that doesnt mean i would help am to become president by votin ram....

elections are over,a winner declared....

move on....
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by tsdarkside(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

common americans prefered hilary but they lost and let their party to continue the fight and moved on....

i dont know why its so hard for people like you to move on too....

if you prefer lamenting till next elections,then keep on lamenting....its your right....
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
Please also remember that

A convicted thief is the speaker

A known drug dealer is warming up for 2023

While a coupist is the current President of Nigeria

Nigeria is actually worse than they view us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 08, 2019
krendo:
Please also remember that

A convicted thief is the speaker

A known drug dealer is warming up for 2023

While a coupist is the current President of Nigeria

Nigeria is actually worse than they view us

The only people benefitting from Nigeria are the fantastically corrupt politicians,Ex military generals and Pastors. The drug baron wife was recently made a pastor in RCCG, and watch as the church will be used to deceive the gullible sheep to vote for her husband.
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by OruExpress: 3:06am On Jul 08, 2019
writefreely:
there's no better time to be proud than now.

I use to be like you, I was ashamed about being Nigerian, with all the things you hear about us everywhere.

But then I realized that no one is telling the positive stories, and because we don't have proper leadership in the true sense of the word, the negativity keeps on overshadowing the positives.

So it is left for you to look on the bright side, hope and work for a better Nigeria with better leaders wink

Stop lying online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 08, 2019
OruExpress:

Stop lying online
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2019
OruExpress:

Stop lying online
lol. And what's the truth?
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
tsdarkside:
who cares....

we shall stereotype them too....

weak morafvckers....

to be better than nigerians is all they care about....

as if nigeria is their problem....

if this fools knew what is awaitin their black asses....
mtcheeeew
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Bizibi:
mtcheeeew
grin
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

grin
they are awkward beings.....APC sycophants here reason alike.
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
Bizibi:
they are awkward beings.....APC sycophants here reason alike.
They are shameless Zombies
Re: Videos And Photos:The Negative Stereotype World Leaders Have Of Nigeria by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 02, 2019
If we elect leaders like Tony Elumelu,Akinwumi Adesina or Basil Omiyi the negative stereotype will change in the world stage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unfortunate About Ipob's support / Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) / EDO 2020;BBC Debate: Ize-iyamu Is Arrogant, Intolerant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.