Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her (47683 Views)

ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks / Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) / Man Impregnates Daughter, 16, Damages Womb While Attempting Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by sweetrace(f): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2019
stanliwise:
You're an apologist. By their defense mechanism we shall know them.
Better still you may even be a rapist, only God knows.
In this case now, if this girl grows up and want to fight the case, people like you will say e don old jare, so you only told your family members, why didn't report to police etc

Nonsense and Ingredient

Since you’re not observant enough to see I am female, then you’re definitely not observant enough to comprehend, analyze and dialogue on serious issues.
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by stanliwise(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2019
sweetrace:

Since you’re not observant enough to see I am female, then you’re definitely not observant enough to comprehend, analyze and dialogue on serious issues.
I was completely aware you were a female while I was responding to your comment. It is ignorance to think that only Male rape people.
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by ifeomabernard(f): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
It's a family affair

what's my business

if you see nothing wrong with this, then you're either sick or a rapist
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2019
That is a wicked man.

A disgrace to manhood..

Execute him now!!!!
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Agbotikuyor007(m): 9:51am On Jul 07, 2019
End time Dad
G1STMORE:

A man has been arrested for allegedly raping, impregnating and procuring abortion for his 15-year-old daughter with the connivance of his wife in Asaba, Delta State.

According to Gwamnishu Harrison of BBI, the sexual abuse started when the victim was just 10 years old. The suspect was said to have laced his daughter’s food with drugs to perpetuate the crime.

The girl allegedly informed her mother, but she was told to keep quiet. The abuse continued until she got pregnant and it was aborted. .

Recounting her ordeal, the victim said: "I just saw myself wake up tired, with blood/sperm all over my private part. My mother is aware of everything, my grandparents are aware, my elder brother is aware and our pastor is also aware".

The victim is now in BBI’s facility, where she is currently undergoing therapy and medical treatment. Her parents are cooling off in police custody and the case will be charged to court on Monday, 8th of July, 2019.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-arrested-for-raping-impregnating-procuring-abortion-for-his-daughter
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 07, 2019
Not just the mother and father but the whole family including the pastor should be arrested.
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by trumpcoat(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
[qugote author=bikerboy1 post=80011057]Lord!!!! When will all these types of news stop.

Until a joy stick is cut short, lesson would never be learnt. [/quote]honestly speaking
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by adontcare(f): 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
God know that I will bury d man and spit on his grave if she is my daughter
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Moneymachine22: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
U r enjoying ur own blood, ur daughter undecided cool shocked sad u must be a senior brother to the devil.
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
Too bad, he should be castrated
Re: Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her by sexdoll: 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
this man committed what we in the law enforcement department call gross misconduct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama / Igwe Stephen Nwatu Killed In Enugu By His Subjects (Photos) / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.