Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio (4753 Views)

Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) / 11 Times FALZ Shot At SIMI But Didn't Hit The Goal Post - Meme Collection / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by IsaacRocks(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
Frank Edwards was born into a family of seven. His birth name is Frank Ugochukwu Edwards. He was born in Enugu state of Nigeria. He has five siblings. He began singing at the age of ten. He learned to play the piano from his father when he was young. In his teenage years, he became a born-again Christian. He has six albums and many hit singles to his name. He has established himself as one of the best leading gospel artiste in Nigeria.

The Nigerian Gospel Artiste Showed How Rich He is by Posting Some Pictures on His Instagram Account Check EM Out.
Picture Below
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by IsaacRocks(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Frank Mercedes Benz

Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by IsaacRocks(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
He Love BMW

Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by IsaacRocks(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
hIS Studio During Chioma Production

Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by IsaacRocks(m): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
His Living Room

Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by IsaacRocks(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
More Picture here Here
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by Kingosytex(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Frank is a product of God's Grace and handwork
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by IsaacRocks(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
cc:Lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by sugacoatedmouth(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
He try
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by ABCthings: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
cheek patches and a yellow tail band. The male has a black beak and pink eye-rings and the female has a bone-coloured beak and grey eye-rings. The cockatoos flap deeply and slowly in flight, and their loud wailing calls carry for long distances. They are found in forests from eastern Queensland to southeastern South Australia. Two subspecies are recognised, although Tasmanian and
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by Onyi22(f): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
Apart from gospel music, what else does he do ?
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by sKeetz(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
Onyi22:
Apart from gospel music, what else does he do ?

I heard he is into MMM too
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by ThePreachersSon: 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
IsaacRocks:
Frank Mercedes Benz

Why is his benz looking like BMW? Or is it just me?

1 Like

Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by selemempe: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Igbo boys do it better kiss
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
IsaacRocks:
Frank Edwards was born into a family of seven. His birth name is Frank Ugochukwu Edwards. He was born in Enugu state of Nigeria. He has five siblings. He began singing at the age of ten. He learned to play the piano from his father when he was young. In his teenage years, he became a born-again Christian. He has six albums and many hit singles to his name. He has established himself as one of the best leading gospel artiste in Nigeria.

The Nigerian Gospel Artiste Showed How Rich He is by Posting Some Pictures on His Instagram Account Check EM Out.
Picture Below
He is a yahoo boy in the church, an unrepentant anti Christ rebel.
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by flourishing247: 4:38am On Jul 07, 2019
Love4God:

You are bitter o!
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by mezarddinny: 9:09am On Jul 07, 2019
I don't believe gospel music has given him these, even hip hop singers in nigeria aren't this rich, he probably has another business
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by IsaacRocks(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2019
Frank Edward Through Our investigation Has a Fashion Company, He Is A Producer and Alot More Not Yet Known and He Ministers Almost Daily Which Earns Him Almost Half Millions Per Ministration.
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by IsaacRocks(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2019
mezarddinny:
I don't believe gospel music has given him these, even hip hop singers in nigeria aren't this rich, he probably has another business
Frank Edward Through Our investigation Has a Fashion Company, He Is A Producer and Alot More Not Yet Known and He Ministers Almost Daily Which Earns Him Almost Half Millions Per Ministration.
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by IsaacRocks(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2019
Love4God:

Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2019
flourishing247:

You are bitter o!
I have said the truth. With that his rotten hair style,if you were to see him in a church office as the pastor how would you rate him?
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 08, 2019
IsaacRocks:
Who are the "our investigation" ?
Are you the manager of his businesses?
Are you his bank manager?
Do you go all places with him ?

You said he is a producer and alot more not yet known?
I am still emphasizing again that he is a yahoo boy .
Look at his rotten hair style. If you see somebody with that type of his hair style coming to preach to you were you live everyday for one year ,what would be your assessment of the person.
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by IsaacRocks(m): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2019
Love4God:

Look at his rotten hair style. If you see somebody with that type of his hair style coming to preach to you were you live everyday for one year ,what would be your assessment of the person.
Let Wailers Wail and Let The Man Grow, The Reason Why Most Nigerian Youths Are The Way They Are Is Beacuse They Dont Believe God Can Bless You. Any Life Blessed By God Is Into Yahoo, No Wonder You Look Like Naira Marley Fan, I Pray You Will Be Able To Explain How He Scammed You, When This Gets To EFCC. You Will Just Sit And Cause Trouble For Your Self. Am Tagging EFCC With A ScreenShot Of Your Comment, Then When They Call You To Prove It, Please Also Run Your Stincky Mouth Same Way, Dont Pray To Be Rich Be There and Insulting Those That Are There. Elenugboro If I See Your Reply and Am Not Comfortable You Will Rough In EFCC Den.
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2019
IsaacRocks:
Let Wailers Wail and Let The Man Grow, The Reason Why Most Nigerian Youths Are The Way They Are Is Beacuse They Dont Believe God Can Bless You. Any Life Blessed By God Is Into Yahoo, No Wonder You Look Like Naira Marley Fan, I Pray You Will Be Able To Explain How He Scammed You, When This Gets To EFCC. You Will Just Sit And Cause Trouble For Your Self. Am Tagging EFCC With A ScreenShot Of Your Comment, Then When They Call You To Prove It, Please Also Run Your Stincky Mouth Same Way, Dont Pray To Be Rich Be There and Insulting Those That Are There. Elenugboro If I See Your Reply and Am Not Comfortable You Will Rough In EFCC Den.
God forbid, you are the wailer, you are the naira marley and Frank Edward (yahoo boys) fan ,since he has been scamming God he has also been scamming me
and you are the one who will rot and rough in EFCC Den and in hell and not me.
It is you they will soon call to prove your claims about him that you have not yet answered me in your comments and not me.
You are a vagabond lunatic anti Christ rebel. You are coming here to defend an unrepentant anti Christ rebel.
You did not answer any of the questions i asked you. When tagging EFCC tag SARS also and show them those his rotten dirty hair style pictures too.

See your religious role model,vagobond lunatic.
Since you have decided to make comments in support of the agenda of the fallen angels,according to the Holy Bible in 1 Timothy 1vs 20,i deliver you unto Satan,that you may learn not to blaspheme.
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by IsaacRocks(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
Love4God:
God forbid, you are the wailer, you are the naira marley and Frank Edward (yahoo boys) fan ,since he has been scamming God he has also been scamming me
It is you they will soon call to prove your claims about him that you have not yet answered me in your comments and not me.
You are a vagabond lunatic anti Christ rebel. You are coming here to defend an unrepentant anti Christ rebel.
You did not answer any of the questions i asked you. When tagging EFCC tag SARS also and show them those his rotten dirty hair style pictures too.

Since you have decided to make comments in support of the agenda of the fallen angels,according to the Holy Bible in 1 Timothy 1vs 20,i deliver you unto Satan,that you may learn not to blaspheme.
[quote au
Love4God:

thor=Love4God post=80051792]

[/quote] Yes Sir
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
flourishing247:

You are bitter o!
God forbid i am not bitter but you are. You bewitched, vagabond lunatic anti Christ rebel.
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by flourishing247: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
Love4God:

God forbid i am not bitter but you are. You bewitched, vagabond lunatic anti Christ rebel.

Have you eaten today? So much vile
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
flourishing247:

Have you eaten today? So much vile
Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that comes out from the mouth of God.
God forbid, you are the one who is vile and not me. You bewitched,vagabond lunatic anti Christ rebel.
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by flourishing247: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Love4God:

Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that comes out from the mouth of God.
God forbid, you are the one who is vile and not me. You bewitched,vagabond lunatic anti Christ rebel.

Your name is an irony. May God have mercy on you and deliver you
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
flourishing247:

Your name is an irony. May God have mercy on you and deliver you
God forbid, it is you whose name is and will continue to be an irony and not me.
Since you have decided to make comments in support of the agenda of the fallen angels i have also according to the Holy Bible in 1 Timothy 1 vs 20 delivered you unto Satan,that you may learn not to blaspheme.
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by flourishing247: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Love4God:
God forbid, it is you whose name is and will continue to be an irony and not me.
Since you have decided to make comments in support of the agenda of the fallen angels i have also according to the Holy Bible in 1 Timothy 1 vs 20 delivered you unto Satan,that you may learn not to blaspheme.

With this, I'm more convinced than ever that I'm dealing with a lunatic. Sorry to have triggered you. Enjoy your night.
Re: 11 Times Frank Edward Showed Of His Riches & Beautiful Studio by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
flourishing247:

With this, I'm more convinced than ever that I'm dealing with a lunatic. Sorry to have triggered you. Enjoy your night.
God forbid, you are the lunatic and not me. No peace for the wicked. You bewitched,vagabond lunatic anti Christ rebel.

(1) (Reply)

"She Looks Like A Pair Of Worms Mating" Freeze Mocks Tope Alabi's Dance Steps / Frank Edoho React To Buhari's 'laugh' After Being Told To Compensate Families / Opa Williams Bids Nite Of A Thousand Laugh Farewell!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.