Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 (19956 Views)

AFCON 2019: Fani-kayode React To Super Eagles Loss To Algeria / Buhari Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 / Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles For Qualifying For AFCON 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by qleap2all(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Former vice-president Atiku Abubakar has congratulated Tremendous Eagles for defending champion, Cameroon, in a pulsation Spherical of 16 encounter on the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations on the Alexandria Stadium within the Egyptian metropolis.

PDP stalwart Abubakar hails the Tremendous Eagles resilience by way of his verified Twitter deal with.

"A pleasant night of high quality r. Congratulations Nigeria Tremendous Eagles in your quarterfinal qualification. We're happy with you. #TotalAFCON2019 #NGACMR"

Source: https://mandynews.com/atiku-congratulates-super-eagles-as-they-qualify-for-quarter-finals-afcon-2019/
Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by qleap2all(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
Former vice-president Atiku Abubakar has congratulated Tremendous Eagles for defending champion, Cameroon, in a pulsation Spherical of 16 encounter on the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations on the Alexandria Stadium within the Egyptian metropolis.

PDP stalwart Abubakar hails the Tremendous Eagles resilience by way of his verified Twitter deal with.

"A pleasant night of high quality and resilient soccer. Congratulations Nigeria Tremendous Eagles in your quarterfinal qualification. We're happy with you. #TotalAFCON2019 #NGACMR"

Source: https://mandynews.com/atiku-congratulates-super-eagles-as-they-qualify-for-quarter-finals-afcon-2019/
Hope we continue to hear you after#TribunalRuling!
Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by Smile4daddy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Daniel207:
Sorry. Your real country lost the match. Mr looter. Like for PMB share for akikulooter
Final scores

Buhari 3 Atiku 2

We wait for CAF Server.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by kmaster007: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
From Aina to Musa to Ighalo.. From Yoruba Christian to Hausa Fulani Muslim(herdsmen) to an Igbo Christian.. It's a goal for NIGERIA. No matter how politicians tries to divide us, we will always be NIGERIANS. Congratulations to all Nigerian PATRIOTS. God bless great NIGERIA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Too many fickle fans, have we got in this country

At halftime it was proper chaos: people putting off their gen, others putting off the TV. Yorubas lambasting the Igbo players, Igbos lambasting the Yoruba player and all that. grin grin

At the end of the game all of that was forgotten as everyone came together to celebrate as ONE. Naija! Never a dull moment.
I was called nmes for believing that the players can win at full time.
I asked one Man United fan how he coped with the club despite this poor performances last season and he said I was talking nonsense.
He celebrated more than me when Nigeria finally scored and I knew exactly how funny some Nigerians can be when they are faced with difficult situations.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by Sonnobax15(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
Niqeria been rapinq cameroon since time immemorial....Same way the supreme court will eleminate Atiku's suit aqainst PMB...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by TGMISKY(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2019
I just found out that there was no 'AA' at the end of the tweet which indicates it wasn't Atiku who made the tweet. I was wondering why a Cameroonian would be congratulating Nigeria for beating Cameroon

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Everybody congratulates, even my landlord congratulated us tenants after Nigeria won Cameroon..
Misplaced bullshit.. mtcheeeeewwwwwwwwww
Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by AngelicBeing: 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Amuocha:
Great grin

Atiku and I are first to comment cheesy
Hmmmm, failure is an orphan but success has many friends, kudos to the Super Eagles, more egunje for them like shaki, fried chicken, Turkey, goat meat, salad, Hennessey and Nkwobi, let me call Tinubu my friend to send 5million dollars to them in Egypt to flex tongue

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by jaxxy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
Officialgarri:
This is what you will be doing for the next 4 years so you can stay in the news.

Atiku is presidential in the way he carries himself, speaks and reassures the country.
Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by iamJ(m): 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Officialgarri:
This is what you will be doing for the next 4 years so you can stay in the news.
I swear it's really sad
Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by DavSagacity(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Lies..... You don't know how to watch match...
U wey sabi how to watch match tell us your post match analysis of the game. Or shut your Mouth up.
Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by Kenneth10110(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
DavSagacity:
Honestly I don't know why Nigerian coach likes to make wrong substitution. There was no need to remove Ighalo . The guy could have scored more goals or probably create more chances for his team mates to score...
Onuachu looks lost on the pitch when he came on for Ighalo

What bad in removing your striker to block mehn it was 3-2 just a goal we needed to block rather than look for goals even manu do sub Lukaku to block at critical games
Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by Timileyin1234(m): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
DavSagacity:
Honestly I don't know why Nigerian coach likes to make wrong substitution. There was no need to remove Ighalo . The guy could have scored more goals or probably create more chances for his team mates to score...

Sebi we don win, why the vex na
Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Officialgarri:

Brother, you bloody gan ni o..
Local man is stunned
Hearts off! comment of the year

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by ashantitope: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
But sir what happen kalu said you are from Cameroon so why are now supporting Nigeria today am just sayyooo
Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Oga Ade patriotism is when you stand by your country in trying times. And it's not easy when you are next.... lawyers bad gan....

Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by seguntijan(m): 9:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Supreme Court Judgement

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by oloyedewaris(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
tesppidd:
grin
So that people will stop saying he's from Cameroon.
Sense wee not kee Atiku.
Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by Wantedmiller: 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
DelphiOracle:
how is it lies? As in u Sabi look for trouble Sha. D Guy they brought in was really lost n don't have strength to run.

With how many mins to go?

Ighalo is due for a change sir......
Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by MrMou: 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
bruse212:

You are not current. He had long replied FFK. That prompted FFK to write on the difference between PMB & Atiku. Check headlines here properly and stop taking us backwards with your mayopic views...

So what was Atiku's response, and what was fani Kayode's reply?
Can you yourself tell us whether Atiku personally is for or against RUGA?
Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by SolexOlenin(m): 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2019
Edo boy save ya asses today... not yoloba afonjas, not zombie ab0kis, not Igbo... a Benin boi...
Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by nasirujj(m): 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lol Atiku vs Buhari 0-2
Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by rosy1992(f): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
congrats super eagles
Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by hopexter(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
GOFRONT:
cool

I hope NFF will start to disburse their bonus

Comot eye from footballers salary cheesy grin
Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by DTaj: 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
What concerns this perpetual loser from Cameroun, Abubakar Atiku, about Nigeria’s win?

Janus-faced, unreliable politician, looter-man, please face your fake server issue at the tribunal, where you will shortly lose again!

Olodo! Ndi ara...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by ademijuwonlo(f): 3:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Happy time, celebratory time!
Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:37am On Jul 07, 2019
Just Give Thanks To NEXT LEVEL Initiator
Re: Atiku Congratulates Super Eagles As They Qualify For Quarter-finals AFCON 2019 by Kenturkey048(m): 6:17am On Jul 07, 2019
DavSagacity:
so while we were potentially winning the match..he should have kept ighalo on the pitch to get injured,,so you can use that your fingers to type and insult him...oga Ade,,you are not a coach,so don't expect yourself to think like he does...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Is Torn Between Serving Buhari And Tinubu-PDP Blasts / Senators, Reps Share N46 Billion Annually- Daily Trust / 2019 Elections: Omoyele Sowore's Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.