Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) (67866 Views)

President Buhari Laughs As Masked Osinbajo Meets Him For Briefing (Photos) / Pa Adama Aduku: Nigeria's Oldest Surviving Soldier Dies At 101 (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by landmark86: 8:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by AnanseK(m): 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
Old soldier never die

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by fordunit(m): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
tyup:
Wow grew and retired as a private like seriously?

was that how dead his brain is.

You are just an unrepentant idiot. If it was in those days, people like you will be sold into slavery by your own parents. If that is not possible, one old man will curse you and it will stick. So many sick people roaming around other netizens in Nigeria. Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by dalass(f): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Old soldier never dies grin
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by Ofunaofu: 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
This is definitely 'Old Soldier'

Old soldier never dies
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by crackhouse(m): 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
This don comot from human being.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by AreaFada2: 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
tyup:

In colonial days promotion was not easy. Most local soldiers were not commissioned. Only few went to Sandhurst in UK to train to attain commissioning. To reach sergeant rank sef nor be beans.

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by ibez007(m): 8:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
edo3:
Tah,,he is not the oldest.. My in-law,, Emmanuel okochukwu Agbo is d oldest..

Is your in-law in Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by crackhouse(m): 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
franchasng:
I heard from an insider at the Presidential caucus that Osinbajo tendered his resignation letter but the President refused to accept it, who has heard this too

I learnt his reason for resigning was Buhari locking him out of security meeting with northern service chiefs for the 3rd time counting.

The President's kitchen cabinet advised Buhari not to accept it in order not to lose Yoruba people's support
I heard it too but it was an outsider that told me.
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by BankyGee(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Altern8:

^^^

Every goat wants to be savage, these days. Mannerless turd.
Headshot, Brutal, Fatality and even Babality... Nice one bro, more grease to your elbow grin

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by FirstCounsel(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin cheesy
LegendHero:

Young man, you are hearing from the devil, the earlier you run to church for deliverance the better for you.
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by israelmao(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Respect to the aged for the selfless service to his nation.
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by mal4pc: 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
And so what?? ? No wetin them sendam there make him do. Better represent well
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by Premiumwriter: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
franchasng:
I heard from an insider at the Presidential caucus that Osinbajo tendered his resignation letter but the President refused to accept it, who has heard this too

I learnt his reason for resigning was Buhari locking him out of security meeting with northern service chiefs for the 3rd time counting.

The President's kitchen cabinet advised Buhari not to accept it in order not to lose Yoruba people's support
no be all of us get inside source like you

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by Danwakae(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
LegendHero:

Young man, you are hearing from the devil, the earlier you run to church for deliverance the better for you.

Are you sure the two of u will not go to the church finally ??
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by AngelicBeing: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
franchasng:

Chai, Buhari and his gangstas useless wicked cabals angry
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
Bubu Come and see your agemate
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by Olorunnim: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lovelyn451:
If this man shout for you ehh, na run..
There's one in my community, very tall even at old age, clear eyes, he's sending u on errand and u tell him to repeat what he said, na bark...he wrote down his Bio data and asked me to register his sim, DOB: 1920 shocked
Don't offend that man I repeat don't offend him you can learn a lot form him old people wisdom is out of this world.
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by igwefivestar(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
tyup:

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by tyup(m): 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
fordunit:

You are just an unrepentant idiot. If it was in those days, people like you will be sold into slavery by your own parents. If that is not possible, one old man will curse you and it will stick. So many sick people roaming around other netizens in Nigeria. Tufiakwa!!!

Can you rate how foolish and retard,ed you are? what's this rubbish you wrote up here got to do with what I said undecided

Next time in ur career if you want to quote me bring along ur sense.....bleeping demented simpleton sad
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by tyup(m): 9:13pm On Jul 06, 2019
Altern8:

^^^

Every goat wants to be savage, these days. Mannerless turd.

I took after your demented old papa sad
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
I pray the last statement will not prompt another deadly attack

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by Airoflaw(m): 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
franchasng:

continue

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by BafanaBafana: 9:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
franchasng:

Lol an insider at a beer palour in Aba

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by ahaz: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
oderinde151:
I don't know who needs to hear this. These days, people don't like you or stick around you because they like you or have reasons to. But because of what you have achieved or what you have or what they can get from you and once your situation changes to not having anything, they disappear. They never remember what you did to them.
word
Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by Toseenlove: 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
oderinde151:
I don't know who needs to hear this. These days, people don't like you or stick around you because they like you or have reasons to. But because of what you have achieved or what you have or what they can get from you and once your situation changes to not having anything, they disappear. They never remember what you did to them.

Absolutely True.....Nothing to add at all. I keep telling people Humans are gradually getting Obsolete while Machines and Material Things are gradually taking Over. No one would give a Bleep about u these days If u don't have Money or something people can Benefit from You.

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by deomelo: 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
franchasng:

Your mates dey do better things, but you are pedaling worthless rumors and gossips like a busybody market woman

Too many lazy ipob youths on NL.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Meets Nigeria’s Oldest Surviving Soldier In Lagos (photo) by Banmeallday: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
90% of Nigger Area soldiers do not and have not even fired a gun so kini big deal. After all, the VP said that sometimes he meets incredible people, and well, other times he meets common hungry NIGGERS lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos / How Buhari Celebrates His Re-election And How The Poor Celebrates Him (photos) / The Seven Women Who Made Buhari’s Ministerial List (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.