Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos (67800 Views)

I Openly Declare My Support For BAT 2023. / Sokoto Delegates Led By Sen. ALIYU Magatakarda Wamakko Have Vowed To Vote BAT. / Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Celebgistz1: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nigerians has reacted on social media after seeing a campaign signboard that stated “BAT 2023”

What do you think about this?

See photo below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/nigerians-react-as-bola-tinubu-campaign-signboard-was-spotted-vote-bat-2023/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Celebgistz1: 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
More reactions

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Abfinest007(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
tinubu is just wasting his time,osibanjo and hell rufai d short devil are the choose one

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by FarahAideed: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
If he likes he can sacrifice 700 virgins he will never be President!!!!!

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by izzou(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
But come to think of it, since 1999,

The South west have had eight years to rule
The South South had 6
And the North West have had 6...with the remaining 4 assured

Another region should at least rule in 2023. The South east should be given a shot, or the Middle belt.

Let's strengthen our supposed unity

198 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Curry30: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
"In the silence of good, the noise of evil gets even louder"

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by greatdreamer(m): 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
No be only BAT but RAT

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by delishpot: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Many Nigerians are so annoying. At any given time in every election they have option to put in someone else, someone from ather parties besides APC and PDP. But they all act dumb as if PDP and APC are the only 2 options they have. You guys should enjoy your foolishness. That is what a group of people who always look for excuse for their shitty life choices surffer.

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by aremuforlife(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
[/quote][quote author=izzou post=80723560]But come to think of it, since 1999,

The South west have had eight years to rule
The South South had 6
And the North West have had 6...with the remaining 4 assured

Another region should at least rule in 2023. The South east should be given a shot, or the Middle belt.

Let's strengthen our supposed unity
and that will be under their beloved party PDP

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by ojun50(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
Na only Lagos Yoruba RAT and BAT go vote for am

19 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by izzou(m): 10:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
aremuforlife:

and that will be under their beloved party PDP

Does it really matter?

The 8 years the South west had was still under PDP..

43 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by aremuforlife(m): 11:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
[/quote]
izzou:

Does it really matter?

The 8 years the South west had was still under PDP..
[quote]
it matters a lot ''you can not be working in coca-cola and expect your wages from shell".

27 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by izzou(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
aremuforlife:

it matters a lot ''you can not be working in coca-cola and expect your wages from shell".

We are talking about allowing another region rule.....

So the Middle belt that voted for the South west in 1999, and voted APC nko?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by LegendHero(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
izzou:

We are talking about allowing another region rule.....

So the Middle belt that voted for the South west in 1999, and voted APC nko?

Well I will like the Igbos to be a president. But judging by the present political trend can you give me a logical explanation how that can be either in PDP or APC?

Please try to educate me on the possibility and what game you think the Igbos can play to become the president.

11 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
aremuforlife:

This is the problem with you yorubas. Greed!

Because of greed, you voted buhari despite the killings of thousands in benue.

Continue!.... You'll get what you deserve.

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Optional09: 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
#REVOLUTIONNOW! Instead of complaining let us take this country from these criminals and fix it or let’s bond together and force them to fix it based on justice for all, someone who study islamic law can not be CJN while someone who studied Masters of Law at UNN and UNILAG are ridding keke napep

Are we even insane that we are quiet as all these nonsense unfolds, it’s not enough to talk, real action is needed! let’s RevolutionNow!

It’s not about Yoruba Igbo or Hausa

it’s about few greedy idiots among us all

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by izzou(m): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
LegendHero:

Well I will like the Igbos to be a president. But judging by the present political trend can you give me a logical explanation how that can be either in PDP or APC?

Please try to educate me on the possibility and what game you think the Igbos can play to become the president.

Do you think they need to play any games to earn it?

What game did the North West play before the whole nation voted Musa Yaradua? Did you know him before he won?. All it took was for Obasanjo to lift his hand

I'm not saying it must be Igbos though.... But we have other regions in the country....

Like I said, the first tenure of the Yorubas was also supported by these same Igbos. Or did the Yorubas play any game for that one?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by LegendHero(m): 11:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
izzou:

Do you think they need to play any games to earn it?

What game did the North West play before the whole nation voted Musa Yaradua? Did you know him before he won?. All it took was for Obasanjo to lift his hand

I'm not saying it must be Igbos though.... But we have other regions in the country....

Like I said, the first tenure of the Yorubas was also supported by these same Igbos. Or did the Yorubas play any game for that one?

@The bolded, the Yorubas never supported the first tenure of Obasanjo, the Igbos did because it was PDP.

Get this right bro, the Igbos only vote parties irrespective of the candidate, they supported Obasanjo and Yar’Adua not because they love them but because they love PDP and they are die hard fan.

But you haven’t answered my question, how do you think the Igbos can become President either in PDP or APC, just give me a brief plan you think they can pull.

You mentioned Obasanjo bringing Yar’Adua, that’s true but can you tell me someone that can bring a Igbo man now or how do you think an Igbo can become the president.

Note: I fully support a Igbo presidency too for cohesion sake but it seems really hard looking at the current naija situation.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by LegendHero(m): 12:01am On Jul 29, 2019
highcollide:
This is the problem with you yorubas. Greed!

Because of greed, you voted buhari despite the killings of thousands in benue.

Continue!.... You'll get what you deserve.

It’s not the Yorubas that are greedy, history has shown that the Igbos exhibit the highest form of greediness.

What exactly did the Yorubas did wrong to vote Buhari in 2015? Jonathan was totally clueless and it’s sensible at that time to vote him out and I am not sorry that the Yorubas led the movement that ousted him Caz Jonathan was a calamity.

My only regret was why the Yorubas returned Buhari in 2019, that was really a great mistake on our part although it’s just like 55-45% in favor of Buhari in the Southwest, so it shows we are divided on who to really vote.

Both Atiku and Buhari are birds of a feather, so irrespective of anyone that got the mantle of the presidency, naija will still remain the same.

You guys need to grow up and stop saying Yorubas are greedy or betrayed the south, Where are the South when Jonathan called the bluff of the Yoruba elders when they went to see him in Aso rock then, even here on Nairaland front page the Yoruba elders were insulted.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by izzou(m): 12:17am On Jul 29, 2019
LegendHero:

@The bolded, the Yorubas never supported the first tenure of Obasanjo, the Igbos did because it was PDP.

Get this right bro, the Igbos only vote parties irrespective of the candidate, they supported Obasanjo and Yar’Adua not because they love them but because they love PDP and they are die hard fan.

But you haven’t answered my question, how do you think the Igbos can become President either in PDP or APC, just give me a brief plan you think they can pull.

You mentioned Obasanjo bringing Yar’Adua, that’s true but can you tell me someone that can bring a Igbo man now or how do you think an Igbo can become the president.

Note: I fully support a Igbo presidency too for cohesion sake but it seems really hard looking at the current naija situation.

So we can actually say the Igbos ruled from 1999 to 2003 through Obasanjo. After all, the Yorubas didn't support him.... But they supported him from 2003 to 2007. You are very funny grin

Okay, let's agree that the Igbos shouldn't rule. What about the Middle belt? Aren't they Nigerians? And aren't they a part of the ruling party?

What's wrong if they are considered for 2023, instead of all these Osibanjo, Tinubu and Nasir rumours?

26 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by TheFacelessMan: 12:40am On Jul 29, 2019
IF Tinubu was this stupid, he wouldn't be the most relevant and influential in the class of 1999

YOU really think he is campaigning for 2023 in 2019 ? grin

The man is probably laughing his eyes out right now.

19 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by LegendHero(m): 1:20am On Jul 29, 2019
izzou:

So we can actually say the Igbos ruled from 1999 to 2003 through Obasanjo. After all, the Yorubas didn't support him.... But they supported him from 2003 to 2007. You are very funny grin

Okay, let's agree that the Igbos shouldn't rule. What about the Middle belt? Aren't they Nigerians? And aren't they a part of the ruling party?

What's wrong if they are considered for 2023, instead of all these Osibanjo, Tinubu and Nasir rumours?

Please don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying the Igbos should not be president, infact I want them to be president but I’m just asking how will that come to reality.

Will they contest in PDP or APC, or they want both parties to zone the presidency to just the SE alone?

The last time I heard, the Igbos are already talking about voting Kwakwanso or Tambuwal for 2023, I’ve not seen any Igbo man serious about being the president, they should come out and see if the Yorubas will support or not.

22 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by izzou(m): 1:27am On Jul 29, 2019
LegendHero:

Please don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying the Igbos should not be president, infact I want them to be president but I’m just asking how will that come to reality.

Will they contest in PDP or APC, or they want both parties to zone the presidency to just the SE alone?

The last time I heard, the Igbos are already talking about voting Kwakwanso or Tambuwal for 2023, I’ve not seen any Igbo man serious about being the president, they should come out and see if the Yorubas will support or not.

Is there no igbo senator in APC?
Is there no Middle belt Senator in APC?

My point was, if truly we claim to be united, everyone should be given a chance to rule. So stop all these deflections. The Igbos are not the only group in Nigeria

If the south west and north west have ruled, let someone else take the baton.... Na my point be that

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:54am On Jul 29, 2019
izzou:

My point was, if truly we claim to be united, everyone should be given a chance to rule. So stop all these deflections. The Igbos are not the only group in Nigeria

If the south west and north west have ruled, let someone else take the baton.... Na my point be that

the guy is asking you a simple question but you kept repeating the same words over and over again

which party are Igbo going to contest from or we should change our constitution because Igbo need to be president?

let Igbo aspirant come out like every other persons to contest for primary election first. Nigeria constitution on the electoral acts mandate any candidate whatsoever to win his party primary election to be qualified to contest in general election. it state further that after the vote count of electorates the candidate with political apogee will emerge. so all this your statement are baseless

Nigeria used written constitution so you can't be bringing empirical discourse on politics that enjoyed pragmatic

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by selemempe: 3:36am On Jul 29, 2019
LegendHero:

It’s not the Yorubas that are greedy, history has shown that the Igbos exhibit the highest form of greediness.
any proof of the bolded or is it just talk?

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by LegendHero(m): 3:37am On Jul 29, 2019
izzou:

Okay got you bro. Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by selemempe: 3:38am On Jul 29, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

the guy is asking you a simple question but you kept repeating the same words over and over again

which party are Igbo going to contest from or we should change our constitution because Igbo need to be president?

let Igbo aspirant come out like every other persons to contest for primary election first. Nigeria constitution on the electoral acts mandate any candidate whatsoever to win his party primary election to be qualified to contest in general election. it state further that after the vote count of electorates the candidate with political apogee will emerge. so all this your statement are baseless

Nigeria used written constitution so you can't be bringing empirical discourse on politics that enjoyed pragmatic
am sure u saw where he also said middle belt...but as usual..ur fixation on igbos...lol

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by izzou(m): 6:18am On Jul 29, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

So it is only the Igbo that hasn't ruled in this country?

I got your point even before you quoted me

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Rekhina(f): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2019
By allah tinubu is greater dan oduduwa,ogun, abiola and Awol, True political strength he sold yorubaland to fulani to booster love and friendship through ethno-centric business amongst Apolitical bridge ...He is so great because he hates igbos so much also...He might look like an ancient Bat of Versailles and smeagle of lord of the ring put together but i give it to him...he is the god we yorubas worship

Islam is peace ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by FuckThaMod: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2019
grin oya na.. This is what i want so that apc will become the opposition
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by Topmaike007(m): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2019
cheesy this is a joke of the year As a loyal APC member,I support PYO or BRF not BAT
Re: Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos by ednut1(m): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2019
I am a yoruba guy and i know BAT has been scammed. Pdp fields a northerner. Apc will be forced to do same. Case closed

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.