Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel (92598 Views)

Three Arrested As Hunter Shoots 14-Year-Old Girl Dead In Lagos / 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by happney65: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
same story wey I don see here before with another headline..It happened at festac and not hotel.stupid bloggers

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by ikhibones(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
na wa o...this killing tons don dey much o
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by ikhibones(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
na wa o...this killing tins don dey much o
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Megabig: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
People are very wicked
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by braine(m): 10:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
They should kill him before the police arrive

You can go help them do it na.

At the end of the day, you're not any different from the guy.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by shhshkskksksk: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
kiss
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
ladies will not learn
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by showafrica(m): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
I be Gee boy, na so
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Graduateacher(f): 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
J111333:
Why expose her like this? She is someone's daughter and sister, please take down her pictures asap.

She's a human being first and foremost, her dignity should be upheld based on that alone. Don't mind these hungry bloggers
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
And how's the guy a yahoo guy? undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by jimmyLd101: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
Stupid people no be everybody follow come. Stupid people old story why breaking it again someone family for God sake
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Canadanow: 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2019
Burn the mad man jhur. Someone police will later release for some money. Make he meet the lady on her way to heaven. Oloriibu. Jungle justice is the best in Naija. This guy no go enter jail. I am 100% sure

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by holllandis: 10:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Devil
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Onyi22(f): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
dheilaw1:
Many runs girls on nairaland would see this and walk by as if they didn't see anything..you had better take a new leaf, you might be the next victim
And u might be the culprit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by TONYE001(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
OUR LADIES ARE IN DANGER! Danger of being raped, danger of being killed for some stupid rituals, danger of being oppressed, danger of being victimized.

Is the Nigerian woman truly happy? How can she be happy after going through all the craze Nigerians throw at her? How can she be happy when she is being treated like a second class citizen?

Oh! We'd never know what it truly takes to survive as a lady in Nigeria! No, we won't!

Our laws are too slow. Too ineffective. Too senseless. Our courts are corrupt. Justice is hardly served.

Here's an innocent young lady. Somebody's daughter. A girl that's only trying to survive in the only way she knows how to. What crime did she commit to deserve this?

Our ladies are suffering. The African woman now has no place in the society. She's being treated like an object for sexual gratification.

Parents, TRAIN YOUR BOYS TO RESPECT LADIES. Teach them the path of honour.

Enough of all these! Enough!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by lastempero: 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
It is high time they start killing this people, as long as they are caught red handed and for those shouting jungle justice ur sister or girlfriend might be their next victim.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Graduateacher(f): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
rossi49ja:
Op, the least you could have done is to censor the victim's corpse. That's someone's sister or family member out there besides lots of people are allergic to such sight. May her soul rest in peace...Amen.

About time this menace of fraudsters is nipped in the bud. Their overbearing effect if not watched will trickle down to both proponents of their acts.

She might not be someone's sister and may not have family but shouldn't he take it down based on her being a human being who needs to be treated with some dignity? we have a long way to go. I do hope blogs that post stuffs like this will be closed down

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by ChiefSweetus: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by taiwolomo1: 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2019
I never see any woman make comment for this thread oh undecided...abi na wetin I de think de my mind ni!......wicked ppl everywhere! All this current gfriends are now part-time or full time runs gals! If u kW u kW!
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Gazzy88(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
nototribalist:
I need to leave this country ASAP
Don't forget to call me when you're escaping this cesspit. I don pack my bag since 2017 waiting for this golden moment.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
Happened last week .it was his home not hotel. Nairaland mods stop enabling these fake bloggers
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by blazer2018: 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
cry
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by rossi49ja(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2019
Graduateacher:

She might not be someone's sister and may not have family but shouldn't he take it down based on her being a human being who needs to be treated with some dignity? we have a long way to go. I do hope blogs that post stuffs like this will be closed down
Well spoken. I didn't even think from that angle. Dignity has been thrown to the dogs. A pity cos we are so used to news of deaths everyday that human life means nothing to the average Nigerian again.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Asour: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
J111333:
Why expose her like this? She is someone's daughter and sister, please take down her pictures asap.

You probably mean: Why expose her like that, it's indecent, AND she is human. And not "she is someone's daughter/sister".

Her value as a human stands on its own. Her value does not derive from being the daughter or sister of another person.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2019
"Biko, biko, make una beat am in such a way police go still carry am."

9ja, I hail ohh. But why are they asking the wrong question? Which one be "Wetin be her number?" Why not ask him where the babalawo that sent him?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by LarryBee1k: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by klever18(m): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
gratiaeo:
How did you know the girl is a runs girl
try watch the video
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by SaintNemesis(f): 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2019
Instead of revealing the killers picture, you are posting that if the dead girl without warnings
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by klever18(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
happney65:
same story wey I don see here before with another headline..It happened at festac and not hotel.stupid bloggers
na hotel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan / 9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.