Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel (92603 Views)

Three Arrested As Hunter Shoots 14-Year-Old Girl Dead In Lagos / 13-year-old Boy Shoots Girl Dead In Ogun / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Freeman93(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
May God help we the youths of these nation, to realize that handwork is better than yahoo yahoo, and runs girls should know that the are taking risk by looking for money in such a way of selling their body, that's how the result might be at some point, so work work work!! If not your name is sorry be you man or woman.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by owila4luv(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
J111333:
Why expose her like this? She is someone's daughter and sister, please take down her pictures asap.
you're right but she's a disgrace to her family

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by sewed4u(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
The love of money is the root of evil. This wickedness.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Itzbishoppendo: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nothing person no go fit see for this world hmmmm ehn dey fear me oh
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by sisisioge: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lord have mercy! Haaa...it amazes me when people are able to willingly draw blood from others! He killed her! For money! It is well.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Itzbishoppendo: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nothing person no go fit see for this world hmmmm ehn dey fear me oh this thing weak me oh
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Nathphil(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
Dis our mods get Wahala. Ashawo go fight naked they go censor am but this is the dead for crying out loud. Smh Rip
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by sewed4u(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
This is wickedness
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by hopexter(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
dheilaw1:
Many runs girls on nairaland would see this and walk by as if they didn't see anything..you had better take a new leaf, you might be the next victim

Your message should be to the Ritualists not the victims. The Perpetrator is definitely going to rot in prison if not death without even benefiting from the life he just took. Tell me, Is the money worth the life, the prison time and the disgrace and stigma you'll put your family through? These scapegoats alone is a huge lesson to the entire Nairanders both Males and Females. undecided undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
The MAD and SICK DEGENERATES of NAIRALAND stikes again. You never miss an opportunity to display dead bodies and blood and gore on nairaland you sick freaks. It's like this is where all sick pervs congregated everyday for the next picture of decapitated bodies and gore. Shane on the idiot that posted this. Shame on the mod that allowed this and shame on you sick freaks who enjoy this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
OdefaGirl:
Bia....op you cannot deceive your grandmum's mate like me. Why bringing up this story again with another twist to it. Be careful before.....
There's video this time,
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by unscripted(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2019
naijabnl:
these girls will never learn btw thats a ritualists not a yahoo boy
ooo so you are into yahoo corporate image branding ..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by holllandis: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
This is sick
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Fuckthamods: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
J111333:
Why expose her like this? She is someone's daughter and sister, please take down her pictures asap.
If i hear, they will still form smart by asking mumu fbi questions b4 meeting up
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
vonlogon:
This is inappropriate. Meanwhile, we really need to keep a good eye on our ladies. What's going on?

The truth of the matter is nowadays There’s no shame in the eyes of this girls,instead of hustling legitimately they prefer screwing around for a quick buck,and if you ask them they will be like wetin BF wan do,abi you no dey see my mate with iPhone X ,if your GF have inmessage,badoo or tinder then I’m sorry you have a ho in your hands,99% of girls on those apps are runs girls while the 1% are just begging for money to fill gas.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Bbbwings: 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Is a hotel not safe
For God's sake she did not follow him home.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
unscripted:
ooo so you are into yahoo corporate image branding ..

Bad energy stay far away
your opinion your property, your on your own
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Onitolo5: 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
I saw a particular post on Linda ikeji website same pic but different story , Linda story was the guy invited the girl to his estate and killed her and got napped by estate security when he tried to get away, nawa For una bloggers ooo
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Onitolo5:
I saw a particular post on Linda ikeji website same pic but different story , Linda story was the guy invited the girl to his estate and killed her and got napped by estate security when he tried to get away, nawa For una bloggers ooo

You've not seen any thing, Awon bloga bloga grin

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Ubdavis(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
Why couldn't u obscure her face? This could be heart wrenching ...
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by unscripted(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
Freeman93:
May God help we the youths of these nation, to realize that handwork is better than yahoo yahoo, and runs girls should know that the are taking risk by looking for money in such a way of selling their body, that's how the result might be at some point, so work work work!! If not your name is sorry be you man or woman.
in as much as I do not support prostitution ,,it is actually mankinds oldest profession , even in awesome societies with quality standard of living , prostitution still abounds , it seems nature draws some ladies towards it .. Now what is a prostitutes offence .. She made an offer , u accepted for a price and u r both in business ,, a office worker gives an amount of his life to his boss .. Just as a prostitute gives her body to her clients .. So I won't try to conderm the lady ( prostitution will always abound ) I will rather face the killer squarely , and pray he dies a gruesome death ..
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Onitolo5: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2019
Here the pic

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by shineeye1: 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
THE SOUL THAT SINNETH SHALL DIE -
WHETHER ME OR YOU
For the one above , every argument with those correcting her has now ceased. Let her argue now with her Maker...
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
They should kill him before the police arrive

I can I believe I’m saying this...Cynthia..I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by TundeeednuT: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2019

Isn't that stretch marks am seeing so.

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Jabioro: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2019
He supposed to be deadman or half dead before the police arrival..kill the idiot

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by wink2015(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
This is terrible!

Such a sad news!

Hotels in Nigeria must have cctv to checkmate ritual killers.

While at the same time balancing the privacy of the innocent hotel customer.
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by BrokenCock: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
edunwablog:
Yahoo boy caught while trying to escape with runs girl dead body in hotel who he kill in other to use her for money ritual

More photos at
https://www.akelicious.net/2019/07/yahoo-boy-caught-while-trying-to-escape.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMaxOQUQgt0
yahoo boy or ritual killer? olodo

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by OdefaGirl(f): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
There's video this time,

So that makes it a new story.... I see cool
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Baroba(m): 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2019
The barbarians are at it again, nothing new here.. RIP lady
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Dshocker(m): 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
One of the reasons girls have to work hard and stop prostitution
Re: Yahoo Boy Caught While Trying To Escape With Runs Girl Dead Body In Hotel by Collins2028(m): 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2019
Where did this happened? Which state, which local govt area

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grace Oshiagwu Raped And Killed In A Church In Ibadan / 9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.