Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Lady Gets Jailed For Writing A Poem About “a Vagina” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Gets Jailed For Writing A Poem About “a Vagina” (428 Views)

I Have A Vagina Called Sugar Gate – Bobrisky / Mom Of Ryan Kaji, Star Of Ryan Toysreview, Once Jailed For Shoplifting / Young Lady Gets Her Own Mobile Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gets Jailed For Writing A Poem About “a Vagina” by unclesuruoffi: 6:26am On Jul 07, 2019
Ugandan feminist, Stella Nyanzi has being jailed for writing a poem published last September, uses a graphic description of the birth of the Ugandan President and his mother’s vagina to criticize his “oppression, suppression and repression” of the country, which he has ruled for over thirty years.

Stella Nyanzi posted the poem on her facebook wall on the 16th of September, 2018, and there she wrote

Yoweri, they say it was your birthday yesterday.
How bitterly sad a day!
I wish the smelly and itchy cream-coloured candida festering in Esiteri’s cunt had suffocated you to death during birth.
Suffocated you just like you are suffocating us with oppression, suppression and repression!

How painfully ugly a day!
I wish the lice-filled bush of dirty pubic hair overgrown all over Esiteri’s unwashed chuchu had strangled you at birth.
Strangled you just like the long tentacles of corruption you sowed and watered into our bleeding economy.

How nauseatingly disgusting a day!
I wish the acidic pus flooding Esiteri’s cursed vaginal canal had burnt up your unborn fetus.
Burnt you up as badly as you have corroded all morality and professionalism out of our public institutions in Uganda.

How horrifically cancerous a day!
I wish the infectious dirty-brown discharge flooding Esiteri’s loose pussy had drowned you to death.
Drowned you as vilely as you have sank and murdered the dreams and aspirations of millions of youths who languish in the deep sea of massive unemployment, and under-emplyment in Uganda.

How traumatically wasted a day!
I wish the poisoned uterus sitting just above Esiteri’s dry clitoris had prematurely miscarried a thing to be cast upon a manure pit.
Prematurely miscarried just like you prematurely aborted any semblance of democracy, good governance and rule of law.

Yoweri, they say it was your birthday yesterday!
How morbidly grave a day!
I wish that Esiteri’s cursed genitals had pushed out a monstrously greenish-bluish still-birth.
You should have died at birth, you dirty delinquent dictator…
You should have died in birth, Yoweri Kaguta Museveni.

…….
If you want to beat me for my heartfelt birthday poem, come and find me at my home. Ask the bodabodamen to direct you to Mama Stella’s house with a red gate. I refuse to be gagged!

In early June, Stella Nyanzi’s legal team put it to Buganda Road Chief Magistrate Court that she had no case to answer and pushed for her immediate release. But the judgment went against her. She remains in jail and will start presenting her defense this week. Nyanzi has asked the court to summon 20 defense witnesses, including President Yoweri Museveni himself.

READ MORE : https://unclesuru.com/2019/07/07/lady-gets-jailed-for-writing-a-poem-about-a-vagina/

Re: Lady Gets Jailed For Writing A Poem About “a Vagina” by Kingpee2(m): 6:48am On Jul 07, 2019
Is that the least of their problems ?
Re: Lady Gets Jailed For Writing A Poem About “a Vagina” by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 07, 2019
Thank God Nairalanders are not Ugandans, cos many ppl wud av bn jailed by now...lol
Re: Lady Gets Jailed For Writing A Poem About “a Vagina” by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 07, 2019
She's happy getting arrested.
That was her plan to go to jail.
She's a sexually frustrated feminist.

So finally she thought —
If only she could go to prison...
There may be some women willing to screw her.
Re: Lady Gets Jailed For Writing A Poem About “a Vagina” by GOFRONT(m): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2019
shocked

And to think I can't pretend about how I luv the V****** of those two female officers
Re: Lady Gets Jailed For Writing A Poem About “a Vagina” by anthonyuncle(m): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2019
na wa o!
see talent sha!
she make curse & bad words appear sweet...

(1) (Reply)

21-year-old Ekeremor-born, Tamara Abiri Crown Miss Bayelsa 2020 / OAU Lecturer Dies After Giving Birth To A Set Of Twins (photos) / My Experience With Road Safety Officials Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.