Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Is This Seyi Of Bigbrothernaija? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is This Seyi Of Bigbrothernaija? (1174 Views)

Names Of Bigbrothernaija Season 6 Contestant / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Advertised For MTN (Photo) / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Seyi Of Bigbrothernaija? by Foryan(m): 6:33am On Jul 07, 2019
The big brother Naija 2019
#pepper dem gang has been going on for some days now and it seems to be getting more interesting.
And looking at the profiles of all the contestants it seems they are all doing fine in their various fields.
So today I came across an Mtn Advert and to my greatest surprise I saw a face similar to that of SEYI of BBNaija,though looking at his profile we only knew he was a Medical Doctor
And a grandson of the great Obafemi Awolowo.
But I was really surprised to see this picture

Re: Is This Seyi Of Bigbrothernaija? by daddytime(m): 7:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Of course, it is...
Re: Is This Seyi Of Bigbrothernaija? by timidogg(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
I was 21 or so when that advert came out ! I’m 30 this year and SEYI is 30 too ��� liars ���

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: Elozonam (The New) Caught Masturbating In Front Of The Housemates / BBNAIJA SEASON 6: Ebuka Gives Reason Why Female Housemates Will Not Be Allowed / Help Afolabi Become The Intern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.