Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,230 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Why I Stabbed My Pastor. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Stabbed My Pastor. (244 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Ghanaian Pastor Stabbed To Death By Nephew During Church Service (Photos) / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Stabbed My Pastor. by Ariyatech(m): 6:48am On Jul 07, 2019
Ella is a very respectful & beautiful girl, the best choice of her mom in a family of 12, Six boys and Six girls and she is the number 9. Her dad is a plumber who hardly get enough work so he can make up some cash to take care of his family.

Her mum sells akara(beans cake) by the road side every morning and evening so as to also assist is providing for the family. Ella was so brilliant but she never had the opportunity to even write her SSCE. One day she was in her room crying and asking God why He is allowing her live in pain and poverty ever since she was born. She cried so bitterly that night and finally decided to do what other girls of her age in her street do to get money.

She started prostitution, Selling her body for money. She fell so much in love with what she's doing to the point that she was even labeled the best prostitute in town. She made a lot of cash to be taking care of her old mum and junior siblings.

Continue reading
https://gracebank..com/2019/07/why-i-stabbed-my-pastor.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Rape Allegations: Christian Association Of Nigeria Leaders Visit.... (see Video) / Characteristics Of Favour. / A Word From Ikoro Iyineleda, Regardless Of Whatsoever Else He May Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.