Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) (75611 Views)

Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Jgoldie: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
midehi2:

I tell you, na that him belle i just dey look grin

Me na him pocket ooo
Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Starz825(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
LoL. You need to see the way Egyptians dey ginger before the game. Salah too come dey act like the full stop in the acronym AFCON.

At least attention will shift to another person in African player of the year, now.
Pple no know wetin they make the nigga cry ...ballon Dior don go be dat....na mane dey Happy pass grin

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Starz825(m): 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
davibid:
I really felt bad for him because winning the AFCON would’ve given him the chance to contest for the Ballon D’or
This was the main reason why he was crying...as in na mane dey Happy pass...make the guy just enter collect am...ehnn..sallah go cry the more
Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Emotionss: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
tstx:
If you know you know

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment

Brotherly please can you explain this Drake course of a thing for me ?
Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by tstx(m): 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Brotherly please can you explain this Drake course of a thing for me ?

Any super Star that takes a picture with Drake always end up losing a competition... Ergo the term "Drake Curse"
Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by Emotionss: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
tstx:

Any super Star that takes a picture with Drake always end up losing a competition... Ergo the term "Drake Curse"

Na wow. Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by dochenaj: 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
And his cry would be, "there goes my Ballon d'Or".
Mane is now next in line, then we have Allison who did so well in the Copa America.
Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by midehi2(f): 7:00am On Jul 08, 2019
Jgoldie:

Me na him pocket ooo
All join grin
Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by datigbogirl: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
Princedapace:

The thing pained me seriously. I was so sad. First, it was Morocco, now Egypt. SA played really well and Egypt should thank their keeper for a job weldone, it could Av been more goals for SA. The defence line was formidable, the midfield was superb.

The counter attack was classic and the finishing was excellent.

SA has caused Egyptians too much tears. In 2016 SA club team, defeated Zamalek (A top Egyptian team) in the caf champions league final. U needed to see the tears on the faces of Egyptian fans. This year, the same south African football team trashed and humiliated Ahly (another top Egyptian team) in the quarter finals of caf champions league. Egyptian fans wept again. Now, SA with most of their players in coming from their local league, sent Egypt, another round of tears for the Egyptians from same country. These matches took place in the same stadium in Egypt.. Lol

Football can kill u.

E be like sey dem geh their passy...
Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by TeeGentle(m): 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
Chaiii
I thought that ball na goal
Re: Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) by TeeGentle(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
The ref they use 9mobile see as he dey find network up and down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Planes Banned From Flying Over Lionel Messi’s House In Barcelona / Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. / When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.