Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

200L Student Of ABU Commits Suicide Because Of Depression(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 200L Student Of ABU Commits Suicide Because Of Depression(photos) (1007 Views)

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) / 200l Student Of Michael Okpara University Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

200L Student Of ABU Commits Suicide Because Of Depression(photos) by zoba88: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2019
This is Nafeesah, a 200 level student of Computer Science at ABU Zaria.She committed suicide because of depression.May her soul RIP.Amen!

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/200l-student-of-abu-commits-suicide.html

Re: 200L Student Of ABU Commits Suicide Because Of Depression(photos) by zoba88: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2019

Re: 200L Student Of ABU Commits Suicide Because Of Depression(photos) by meeky007(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2019
see fine girl

Re: 200L Student Of ABU Commits Suicide Because Of Depression(photos) by jhubril(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Oh no!

May Allah forgive her shortcomings.
Re: 200L Student Of ABU Commits Suicide Because Of Depression(photos) by softwerk(f): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2019
zoba88:
This is Nafeesah, a 200 level student of Computer Science at ABU Zaria.She committed suicide because of depression.May her soul RIP.Amen!

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/07/200l-student-of-abu-commits-suicide.html

RIP to the dead! cry

Whenever I think about suicide I always remember sex!

2 Likes

Re: 200L Student Of ABU Commits Suicide Because Of Depression(photos) by NOC1(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2019
Please God give us strength and courage to face the worst and overcome it in this our sojourn on planet earth. Amen
let bad energy and useless vibes be far from us.

RIP
Re: 200L Student Of ABU Commits Suicide Because Of Depression(photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2019
Evolution it seems has eroded man's will to live and conquer.
See this fine girl wey commit suicide. If she dey with me or around me she wouldn't have. I swear.

I've been up there
And I went way under
Lost everything
Yes I got depressed
But I consoled myself with my Bible. And cast all my fears upon the lord. I just let him take the wheel and the rest is history. I don't even know how I live my life anymore. Since I let him take control. If you plan and fail you get depressed. Why not allow him do the planning. And no I don't go to church. It's just an orientation I gave myself.

If you're reading this and you're depressed,dont be. If I as a graduate, can go back to being a baba ijebu agent after working in a bank, and now controls so much, then so can you. Peace

1 Like

Re: 200L Student Of ABU Commits Suicide Because Of Depression(photos) by Oche211(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Rest in peace.... Different things breaks us. Always keep hope alive. Nothing lasts for ever.
Re: 200L Student Of ABU Commits Suicide Because Of Depression(photos) by babzo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
This is heart breaking.
Re: 200L Student Of ABU Commits Suicide Because Of Depression(photos) by KenechukwuEdu: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
cry
Re: 200L Student Of ABU Commits Suicide Because Of Depression(photos) by TheFacelessMan: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
This is sad ... i wish i had met her, told her stories to give her hope.

Life is hard but you keep getting up after you are knocked down.

I found solace in thousands of books read when down in the doldrums.

My real life, not the alter ego, if written in a book would be a bestseller.

I really wish i could have saved her. My 9-5 does involve saving lives.

So sad.
Re: 200L Student Of ABU Commits Suicide Because Of Depression(photos) by choice17(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
ok

(1) (Reply)

Cultists Guns Down Final Year Student Of Rivers University After Last Exams / Girl Poisons 18 People To Death For Forcing Her To Marry Someone. / Man Who Had S~x With Dog Arrested After Used Condoms Were Found At The Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.